Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah fair point. She should just own her new size and show how much graft it takes to get down to a smaller size again. I don't watch her vlogs to be fair. I only see what's on insta.
Tbh I genuinely think there is nothing wrong with how she looks now, I hate the filler as personally I think she was prettier without it, but if it makes her feel better good, go for it. I really hope she starts a healthy diet/ exercise plan ( if she wants too) and documents it, not going silly and restricting. I am convinced Connor has knocked her confidence in how she looks, hence the fake posed photos. We might think she’s a bit of a twit but I’m sure we’d all applaud her if she kicked him in the balls 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
All here for discussing how Elle is clearly lying about her size and the damaging potential of this but slating her for having upper lip hair???? What bleeping century are we living in? Didn't realise women had to remove their body hair in order to be beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
GUYSSSSSS!!!
Remember the ‘hate’ dm she got on the night of the NTAs? And we all thought she sent it herself
Well spotted!! 👏🏼 And so the plot thickens…😂 Can honestly say I’ve never seen people using that instead of an emoji, except like 15 years ago when it was the days of the emoticons 😄 To have someone message you who also uses that instead of an emoji would be a big coincidence…

There was always a suspicion that Elle sent that to herself or was in on it but this definitely swings it more in that direction.

Reactions: 19
Well spotted!! 👏🏼 And so the plot thickens…😂 Can honestly say I’ve never seen people using that instead of an emoji, except like 15 years ago when it was the days of the emoticons 😄 To have someone message you who also uses that instead of an emoji would be a big coincidence…

There was always a suspicion that Elle sent that to herself or was in on it but this definitely swings it more in that direction.
Was it her reply to the person that had the :/ on it though? I can't remember! Still think it doesn't add up 😄 she gets thousands of messages she can't be fucked to reply to, yet straight away can cherry pick a "negative one" 🤔

Reactions: 12
Was it her reply to the person that had the :/ on it though? I can't remember! Still think it doesn't add up 😄 she gets thousands of messages she can't be fucked to reply to, yet straight away can cherry pick a "negative one" 🤔
yeah it was Elle who used :/ both times

Reactions: 3
Just checked and yeah it was her that used it. Thought we’d sussed her sneaky ways 😂 Yeah exactly I don’t think it really adds up either. Also feel like the convo went on for too long like surely you’d give your reply to the hater if you wanted to and then block them so they couldn’t say anymore to you rather than wasting your time going back and forth with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just checked and yeah it was her that used it. Thought we’d sussed her sneaky ways 😂 Yeah exactly I don’t think it really adds up either. Also feel like the convo went on for too long like surely you’d give your reply to the hater if you wanted to and then block them so they couldn’t say anymore to you rather than wasting your time going back and forth with them.
Especially when she's the Queen of blocking out the haters 🙄😏 it's as fishy as a tuna baguette that's been down the back of her dirty sofa for 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks like a 1950’s starlet. Jayne Mansfield comes to mind.
Someone wrote Diana Dors on Twitter, and she does when Diana was young. Trouble is it’s 2021 now and I just think she looked so OTT and really dated. I still think if she had gone simple on either the dres or the hair/make up it would have been really nice.

Reactions: 8
At the end of the day angle boo dolls, we wouldn’t be having any of these discussions if Elle Carby was honest with everyone, didn’t filter and photoshop the duck out of EVERYTHING including her weeks old child, and preach that she’s a size small.

I couldn’t give a tiny rats ass what size she is, hell im currently a 20 myself BUT, I don’t post pictures on SM and claim to be a size 6 - but what I don’t like is the fact that she blatantly lies and tries to portray herself as someone else.

That is all. Do continue.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did anyone notice in her story with the pasta in bed you can see the tommee tippee perfect prep machine on the bedside table. Like it’s that hard to walk downstairs to the kitchen and press a button to make some formula in the middle of the night 🥴 I’ve never heard of anyone keeping the machines in their bedroom before!! Is that weird?? I feel like it’s weird (and very lazy!)😂
We had this before, loads of people had one upstairs too tbf

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know who looked after saint while they were at the NTAs
Dracula’s mum.

She wishes she looked like Jayne Mansfield or a young Diana Dors! Instead she looked like mutton dressed as lamb. Gleam should have advised on dress code because she got it horribly wrong and as a consequence her tits look like a pair of old man’s saggy bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Typical self-obsessed influencer sharing a 9/11 memorial on Insta stories only to post a photo of herself on insta stories just 20 minutes later. It’s like “Okay I’ve shared that for 9/11 so I look like a good person but guys can we put the attention back onto me and my new post now thanks”.

Today is so much more significant and important for many than the overpriced Angelle tat, give it a bit more time in between your posts Elle, it doesn’t come across well.
The ABSOLUTE WORST time was when she (jumped on the bandwagon because everyone else was doing it/she thought she best pretend to actually give a tit about anybody else) put up a post about baby Azaylia (but spoke about ((herself)) how it must feel,her being pregnant) within minutes followed by an ad for her collection….
Featuring the song - Heaven must be missing an angel.

Shockingly self absorbed and insensitive in equal amounts to the max that was.
🤢

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Two completely diff people .. Elle has untaggef herself from the second
The gasp that left my mouth when I opened the second picture...
Thing is, in my opinion, she looks like a normal, average sized girl. It's the fact that she edits and photoshops herself so much that the difference between an edited photo and a tagged photo is so shocking.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.