Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is when she was pregnant she took it as an opportunity to eat whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. It was all beige, carb-fuelled foods. There was one day on here where she'd been to visit Katie and took a Subway over and someone calculated she'd eaten about 1200 calories for one meal. Then all of the tuna and cheese baguettes, and never ending biscuit supply, takeaways, tray bakes. It's just common sense that you gain weight if you're in a calorie surplus and Elle isn't stupid - she's a qualified PT & used to track all of her macros and calories when she did body building, so she obviously knows all of this. Fair enough she's also had a baby, the majority of her weight gain is from what she's been eating and she probably knows that which is why she's struggling.

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m sorry everyone but Elle is BIG. She is short and she is BIG. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s in a size 14/16, now that is a perfectly normal dress size but for her height she is probably coming in at slightly on the plus size spectrum. I donā€™t understand why she is broadcasting that sheā€™s size small. Itā€™s clear to the naked eye she is anything but small. I canā€™t get over the similarity in the ball gown to miss piggy.
I am finding her posts about her body even more annoying than Carys. Itā€™s the obvious lying Elle does (not that Carys doesnā€™t). Itā€™s that she proudly says size XS/8 and thinks because she says it, it must be true. I can pretty much write off Carysā€™ crazy body positivity ramblings. Canā€™t seem to do it with Elle when she slips it in now and then.

Having put on weight in the lockdowns both of these women are doing me no good I guess. Probably need to skip their ā€˜health and fitnessā€˜ advice and instead focus on the other garbage they say šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sorry everyone but Elle is BIG. She is short and she is BIG. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s in a size 14/16, now that is a perfectly normal dress size but for her height she is probably coming in at slightly on the plus size spectrum. I donā€™t understand why she is broadcasting that sheā€™s size small. Itā€™s clear to the naked eye she is anything but small. I canā€™t get over the similarity in the ball gown to miss piggy.
I would consider myself a big girl before I started losing weight and still pretty curvy now, and didn't look as big as Elle does now. I was a 16-18 bottom and a 14 top due to not being blessed in the chest area.

Reactions: 1
I'm 5 foot 2 and a size 14 and I am no way plus size šŸ˜‚ different bodies carry it well. People say to me you're no way a size 14! But I am. It's just the way I'm proportioned plus I dress well so it's not as easy as saying she's plus sized. She's defo a size 14 though at least. And just doesn't know how to dress for it at all.

Reactions: 11
She's lied about her size from the first ever tiny bit of media attention she got. From when she was apparently a 'chubby school girl' transformed into this 'amazing fitness model'.

She was unbearably smug about how much she loved her pregnancy body and the whole tit show...but now reality has hit and she can't deal with it. All of this pressure has come from herself, because she is always trying to compete with everyone, trying to get as much attention as possible in any way, instead of just concentrating on healing herself. She fat shames her own body because instead of just admitting she was a size M/L in Primark for example, she'd hold up a size S and the laws of physics told us it was clear she wasn't fitting into it any time soon. All to impress people that don't matter and by the looks of it, don't even like her! Keeping up appearances for people like that vile witch Sydney... the only people that truly have a problem with her size is her FIANCƉE šŸ¤­ AND HER HERSELF... she takes people for mugs and fools.... that is something that will never go down well!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's lied about her size from the first ever tiny bit of media attention she got. From when she was apparently a 'chubby school girl' transformed into this 'amazing fitness model'.

She was unbearably smug about how much she loved her pregnancy body and the whole tit show...but now reality has hit and she can't deal with it. All of this pressure has come from herself, because she is always trying to compete with everyone, trying to get as much attention as possible in any way, instead of just concentrating on healing herself. She fat shames her own body because instead of just admitting she was a size M/L in Primark for example, she'd hold up a size S and the laws of physics told us it was clear she wasn't fitting into it any time soon. All to impress people that don't matter and by the looks of it, don't even like her! Keeping up appearances for people like that vile witch Sydney... the only people that truly have a problem with her size is her FIANCƉE šŸ¤­ AND HER HERSELF... she takes people for mugs and fools.... that is something that will never go down well!
who is sydney? and why should she matter. I thought Elle was dumb enough to be wanting to join t he Lydia millen club with their white company and linen love fest

Reactions: 2
Thing is. So what?? I know if someone asks my weight I'll knock a half stone off. I only post flattering pics on insta and wouldn't put an unflattering one on. I don't blame her. There's no different in those two photos other than she's bent down in one so her boobs are huge. As expected from a new mother. Where is she claiming to be a size 8, size small?
Sheā€™s replied to a few comments on her insta where people have asked for sizing saying things like ā€œIā€™m an 8 angel but Iā€™ve gone to a 10 during pregnancyā€ or ā€œIā€™m usually an S boo but gone for an oversized look in Mā€

Personally I couldnā€™t care less what size she is. 8 or 18 sheā€™s still a pretty girl but itā€™s disingenuous to her young followers to pretend that she is a certain size and feed into their insecurities by lying

Reactions: 20
who is sydney? and why should she matter. I thought Elle was dumb enough to be wanting to join t he Lydia millen club with their white company and linen love fest
Another self obsessed youtuber from back in the day. one of the ones that shared her unflattering photos from the TV awards. She cares a lot about the online cliques for some reason and it's toxic and fake

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice in her story with the pasta in bed you can see the tommee tippee perfect prep machine on the bedside table. Like itā€™s that hard to walk downstairs to the kitchen and press a button to make some formula in the middle of the night šŸ„“ Iā€™ve never heard of anyone keeping the machines in their bedroom before!! Is that weird?? I feel like itā€™s weird (and very lazy!)šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
C64DF374-598F-4206-B91D-2F2A7C577E2B.jpeg
B04A749F-F77E-45E6-85C8-B5F1D6B3109D.jpeg

Canā€™t believe they lugged that bloody Dock a Tot from Bath to London for a few nights. Note that Connor didnā€™t crop it out (first pic) but Elle did. Wonder why šŸ¤”
P.s. no idea how to add multiple images correctly, sorry!

Reactions: 5
Ok, but why is her cleavage a metre long?!? :eek:
this is why you shouldnā€™t get a boob job before having babies! They get way too heavy. If she losses weight now they are gunna be even longer.

my friends sister got her boobs done at 18 and then had a baby by 20 and now her boobs almost touch the floor!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
55B1EFFD-12DA-48E1-8064-264AD79F1F44.jpeg

Elleā€™s IG avatar says all we need to know! ConJOB wants Elle to look like the photoshopped avatar. Iā€™m sure Elle wants to look like that, too. But, she doesnā€™t look like that - she needs to be honest with herself. The constant editing of her photos will not help her confidence. She is hurting herself with the unrealistic expectations to look like that avatar!

Reactions: 12
AB7A3C5E-F57A-406B-B105-D12492621CBB.jpeg
!
Sheā€™s a 14/16, and due to her height, in some photos she looks like a 16/18. Letā€™s not pretend otherwise!

Reactions: 11
Typical self-obsessed influencer sharing a 9/11 memorial on Insta stories only to post a photo of herself on insta stories just 20 minutes later. Itā€™s like ā€œOkay Iā€™ve shared that for 9/11 so I look like a good person but guys can we put the attention back onto me and my new post now thanksā€.

Today is so much more significant and important for many than the overpriced Angelle tat, give it a bit more time in between your posts Elle, it doesnā€™t come across well.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.