Elle Darby #35 went to LDN with a face full of filler, now a size S but looks no thinner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When one of the 5 ⭐ reviews name is the same as yours and you’re hoping no1 thinks it’s u or… that you’re a secret angle agent 📐 🔎 but u also know it definitely wasn’t u! 🥴🙈
But then remember no1 here actually knows u in real life so then u feel relieved 😅 Ahhhh breathe 🧘🏽‍♀️🙈 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would consider myself a big girl before I started losing weight and still pretty curvy now, and didn't look as big as Elle does now. I was a 16-18 bottom and a 14 top due to not being blessed in the chest area.
I disagree I would be surprised if she was a 14 let alone a 16/18. I was a 12 after my baby and I am 5ft1 and my boobs were about a 38G and When I look back on my photos post baby I would say she is around the same size I was. Also something about being short and having big boobs (except mine are natural) the way you carry your weight and different camera angles can make you look so much bigger than you are

I wish she would just admit her size though rather than lying about her body being the same. We can all see it isn’t and I would have loved to see someone being honest about this as I really struggled with my body image post partum

Reactions: 7
🤔 I think u may need to size down though…. Unless you’re going for an oversized look 🤔
I think this might be abit too big for u 🙄
899AE433-590B-4A56-9987-667AB04528BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
5D42D7F4-B17E-497C-AB7A-9C1FB86C91C8.jpeg

Boo sis, what filter is Elle using that has Saint looking like an old man and a baby at the same time🙈 FFS, Elle STOP!!! Of course, ConJOB still looks like a walking corpse vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“He’s already eyeing up the captain’s armband’

Yeah course he is.... in your dreams, you prick. 🙄🧛🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those pyjama trousers are being stretched so tightly around her XS tummy and undercarriage she’s basically showing off her furry muff and flaps.

Please someone make it stop! 😩
D4BDF22A-4ACC-4CDB-BA37-EDE539936350.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like someone hasn’t been focusing on work lately but is quite happy to take other people’s hard earned cash. The latest reviews are damning!

Just looked through them.. pretty strange how every few pages there’s an influx of five star reviews saying how amazing it is.. all posted on the same dates😂 3rd September and 17th of august were Angelle collections lucky days🙃

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just looked through them.. pretty strange how every few pages there’s an influx of five star reviews saying how amazing it is.. all posted on the same dates😂 3rd September and 17th of august were Angelle collections lucky days🙃
It annoys me so much how there are still 3 star reviews on there but say they've never received their order 🤦‍♂️ can't really be more than 1 star if you haven't even seen the product yet! Angles 😒

Reactions: 17
Not gonna lie, I'm 24 and after watching Elle I thought I'm plus size. She was saying she was size 6/8 pre pregnancy and I was wearing size 10... I'm 5.6 high and 138 pounds, is that plus size? Swear to God I'm going crazy after watching her...

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie, I'm 24 and after watching Elle I thought I'm plus size. She was saying she was size 6/8 pre pregnancy and I was wearing size 10... I'm 5.6 high and 138 pounds, is that plus size? Swear to God I'm going crazy after watching her...

Please do not believe you are plus size just because of what some bimbo has said. You are size 10, the UK average is size 14/16 and even then that's not classed as plus size. Please do not let a number define you! As long as your breathing and feel good in yourself and healthy that's all that matters

Reactions: 15
We had this before, loads of people had one upstairs too tbf
Yeah I have never had one in the bedroom but I know people who have and it’s definitely not lazy when you have a baby who wakes multiple times a night lol. Convenient yeh but not lazy 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.