Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the full on sneakiness and nosiness of this thread, this isn’t me being cheeky, I just genuinely love it 😂😂clandestine photos and signing up for ancestry.com. Please never change, you are all as perfect as baby dominos cookie!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The bickering and the hair transplant 😳🤬 Also clearly not using these as she says no to Conmans suggestion of putting it in there!
I’m not sure if anyone watches RHONY but I am getting MAJOR RAMONA crazy eyes vibezzz from our angle

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Content creators” 🥴🥴🥴🥴
So, whats your job?
‘Well now mcvitie is here, we would like to put down ‘professional privacy avoider and general whoring out of our childs life - we’ve only been in the job for a week and we’re raking it in off youtube’

‘best put AD GIFTED as his middle name though’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the fck is this lassie? Never really watched her but I seen a bit of the birth n I thought to myself, hold on a fckn moment... who gives birth with a film crew, cut most bits out to try n make her look amazing with a perfect life with all the different angles? I FELT SICKENED TBF Like who the fck is she n where did she come from? SHE COULD BE MY NEWEST HATE... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.