Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway, clearly the name is Jesus, it’s the second coming after all, manifested by head Angelle gal Carby.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I spy a camera on top of the pram so they've already been vlogging (milking) the poor sprog already
well of course! we couldn’t live without a ‘first outing with baby boy’ video could we? as if a coming home vlog, first 24 hour vlog wasn’t enough. love you elle! my angle 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did…. It reminds me of a couple I know who eloped when she was pregnant, they still haven’t had their wedding yet but wanted them all to have the same name on birth certificate 😴
Maybe but didn’t she have a hospital bracelet that said Ellenor Darby on?

Reactions: 2
So what other videos will we be graced with?
1. Name reveal
2. Baby meets the dogs and lays in the piss soaked grass.
3. First visit out with mumma mcvitie and vamps
4. Registering our baby
5. Names we were going to use but didn’t
6. Baby meeting Katie (I would actually like to watch that)
7. Baby meeting cousins
8. Postpartum update
9. Reveal of the best biscuit for pregnancy and labour

Have I missed anything?
NEWBORN baby rates the best biscuits *RAW* *emotional*

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He was the one she was hysterical over when they broke up and sat on him in the bed and wouldn’t let him leave! ( as told in her story time) she was young so I don’t judge her too harshly 🤣
Won't be Alex then if she was hysterical over the break up.
Or did she...which would be creepy and obsessive over her ex.

Also Alex can be really shortened to Ali or Al 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her birth Vlog was a lot like CC Clarke Beauty’s from 6 months ago with the clips of her and Connor at the end between the hospital clips

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.