Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion: elledarby#32 welcome St7, is that your name or your post code?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lots of people mentioning Grace Victory’s baby being called Cyprus Sevyn - I’m sorry but I prefer Saint to Cyprus. Personal opinion.

Reactions: 7
Lol Saint is a bit awkward, what if he turns out to be a total asshole. Saint isn’t too far of a stretch away from Archbishop or Pope, just goes to show how desperate people are to be unique (even though Saint isn’t these days)

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else think it was a bit shady to say how you “shouldn’t” reveal your baby name before they arrive. That’s exactly what Carys did

Reactions: 24
you know when names have a lovely meaning behind them? saint just means whoever picked it is a knob. don't they kinda live near the river severn too??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of people mentioning Grace Victory’s baby being called Cyprus Sevyn - I’m sorry but I prefer Saint to Cyprus. Personal opinion.
SEVYN! I didn’t even know that 🤦🏻‍♀️ So it’s 7 but not really 7🤔 why not just stretch it even further- phseven

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Coming out of tattle hiding to say that I usually love quirky names for little ones but there is a fine line..

Saint - don't hate it, but not my taste
Seven - again, don't hate it especially if there is some sort of meaning but not something I'd use

I don't have kids yet (fingers crossed with fertility treatment 🤞) but I thought the rule of thumb was either a quirky first name OR a quirky middle name to balance it out 😅 otherwise it does just come off as pretentious or Z list celeb vibes 🙈

Reactions: 10
I really dislike the name Saint does anyone else regardless of the Kardshians ect I really didn't think they would pick such a horrendous name they really do think they are A listers

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣..it’s A name I’d imagine Dave and Denise off the Royal family using.

Poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
saint 7 digestives swift, what an angelic name 🥴 thank duck that’s over

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 3
All I can think about is them rocking up to Conman's parents house and announcing that they've named their grandchild Saint Seven Swift :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am i the only one who likes it :oops: The triple s is a bit naff tho
I don't mind the name Saint. I mean it's not my sort of thing and would never name my child it. But it's not the worst name I've heard. However pairing it with seven is just ridiculous

Reactions: 6
There's being narcissistic, and then there's calling your child Saint. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve 100% changed it because someone or somewhere it’s been figured out and they wanted to throw a curveball and be like ‘HA! See nobody knew!!’ 😂
It’s been on here for a while ( Saint).

also the shade at james and carys for announcing the name early hahahhahaha
Amber Marie is such a beautiful name though Elle Belly, sadly your poor baby has been lumbered with that crock of shite.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.