Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, we are still name guessing over here 😂

When is Elle gonna put all her angle gal fam out their misery

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL someone’s commented under cons last pic on Instagram.. “is costa a clue? I’m thinking Anthony costa from blue” I’m actually deceased at this comment 😂😂😂😂

Apologies for not linking the screenshot, I’m rubbish with stuff like that and have no clue how to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Can someone let us know how you go about finding registered births. SURELY one of us tattlers can use their powers to find out the name before it’s officially revealed
Births are public record - however, it will take registrars ages to update online files. People can order birth certificates as long as you know the names of the parents and where the birth was registered.....and dates of birth of parents and baby. It costs £11 quid though......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Births are public record - however, it will take registrars ages to update online files. People can order birth certificates as long as you know the names of the parents and where the birth was registered.....and dates of birth of parents and baby. It costs £11 quid though......

Who in their right mind would pay £11 lol these nut jobs have too many of our views as it is, we’re already paying their bills, not going to pay for anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL someone’s commented under cons last pic on Instagram.. “is costa a clue? I’m thinking Anthony costa from blue” I’m actually deceased at this comment 😂😂😂😂

Apologies for not linking the screenshot, I’m rubbish with stuff like that and have no clue how to do it
1626819193397.png

😭 😭 😭

(edit to add poor antony costa getting that notif )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Plot twist:

His name was meant to be Freddie ... but they went to register and accidentally named him Freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Well it can be shortened 😂 Baby Tony Swift 👏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For the royal highness baby Mcvitie Costa freebie, my bets are still on either:

Theodore/Teddy Rex Swift (T-Rex) which would explain all the obvious dinosaur 🦕 clues from earlier on in the pregnancy or

Leonardo/Leo which would explain all the lion imagery in the last few weeks (did anyone else notice the random zoomed-in shot of the lion on the wallpaper in the birth vlog?… feel like that’s something Carby would intentionally do to get the poor Angles speculating)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone spill the tea on what happened with carys baby name being leaked / guessed before she was born ???

Also I wonderrrr if cons family that don’t like Elle doing YouTube know it? Suprised they haven’t done us a solid and popped it on here!
Curious, Why do his fam dislike her? I don’t keep up with much concerning them, strange behaviour from the park of them half the time 😂

Sorry I’ve just seen this. I can’t believe the audacity this wombat has. Who actually gives a tit?? Acting as though it’s Jesus Christ reborn and we’re all waiting to hear the name of the new saviour?? Piss off mate, you’ve a lot of growing up to do, pity you didn’t do that before having a baby x
Just noticed a camera on the pram, can’t go bloody anywhere without one can they 😂 deffo must have been vlogging McVitties day out 🍪

Elle and ConJOB would have something in common with their dads 😂
Savage 😭😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
For the royal highness baby Mcvitie Costa freebie, my bets are still on either:

Theodore/Teddy Rex Swift (T-Rex) which would explain all the obvious dinosaur 🦕 clues from earlier on in the pregnancy or

Leonardo/Leo which would explain all the lion imagery in the last few weeks (did anyone else notice the random zoomed-in shot of the lion on the wallpaper in the birth vlog?… feel like that’s something Carby would intentionally do to get the poor Angles speculating)
I reckon it is Theo I can't imagine she likes Leo and probably also loves Teddy

Reactions: 2
I'm just hoping the name is absolutely none of my baby name choices 😂😂
The thing is though, she's making a big deal of a name reveal, but what if its just a completely normal name.
Like imagine doing all this and being like "his name is John"
If its Saint or anything to do with angels or religion or what ever, ill actually vomit from the sheer cringe.
If she was having a girl I think it would have always been named after her mum.
Whoever it was that said Caleb is probs correct
I reckon it is Theo I can't imagine she likes Leo and probably also loves Teddy
Reggie……

Whatever the call him we KNOW they’ll be forst snd middle name calling him like count cuntula does with “elenor jane Darby” “come here mcvities hobknob dominos cookie swift”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine when baby McVitie is older and people ask him what his parents do and his response is “oh they film YouTube videos”

The embarrassment McVitie is gonna feel!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.