Elle Darby #31 full birthing vlog for all to see but guess the name is a breach of privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the website 'find my past' you can search for birth records for free. with just a surname and year of birth.... baby swift/darby isn't online yet. but it will be soon...

How soon? I’m dying to find out before it’s officially announced

Reactions: 8
haha true....closer did an article
poor carys got nothing haha!!
Yes Elle got two articles I'm.closer a few months apart. Jess had quite a few and will probably get deals with People magazine and perhaps even TV if her parents don't stop her of course with what's going on within the family

Reactions: 1
I’ve been on that find my past website & no clue on how to use it or to search.

Someone please reveal the name!!!

Reactions: 2
So what other videos will we be graced with?
1. Name reveal
2. Baby meets the dogs and lays in the piss soaked grass.
3. First visit out with mumma mcvitie and vamps
4. Registering our baby
5. Names we were going to use but didn’t
6. Baby meeting Katie (I would actually like to watch that)
7. Baby meeting cousins
8. Postpartum update
9. Reveal of the best biscuit for pregnancy and labour

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So what other videos will we be graced with?
1. Name reveal
2. Baby meets the dogs and lays in the piss soaked grass.
3. First visit out with mumma mcvitie and vamps
4. Registering our baby
5. Names we were going to use but didn’t
6. Baby meeting Katie (I would actually like to watch that)
7. Baby meeting cousins
8. Postpartum update
9. Reveal of the best biscuit for pregnancy and labour

Have I missed anything?
The Katie one would be really sweet, especially if it’s just her and Elle in the video. I think the viewers would really like that too considering her ‘telling my sister I’m pregnant’ has a good few more views than the con one

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure if anyone follows Jessa Duggar?

She gave birth on Sunday, she posted the first part of her birthing vlog yesterday and already has more views than Elle.

Plus the second part of her birth vlog was posted today, around ,18 hours later.

Not like "drag it out" Elle
You can't compare Jessa to Elle. Jessa's family has been on TV for over 15 years, with an international viewing. Of course she'd have more views

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wholeheartedly think we will have to wait until Sunday for part 2 and then god knows when for the name
Is anyone surprised though? It’s so obvious it’s all about the money and that’s a kick in the teeth for the Angles. We know what a spoiled greedy madam she is, sadly they don’t.

Reactions: 16
Bet the Deliveroo driver's been there enough times over the week to get a glimpse of his name

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It won’t be this week we find out the name. There will be a second birth vlog/coming home then another teaser, then the name reveal with loads of ads.

Reactions: 9
The Katie one would be really sweet, especially if it’s just her and Elle in the video. I think the viewers would really like that too considering her ‘telling my sister I’m pregnant’ has a good few more views than the con one
I adore Katie - I'm looking forward to that video

Reactions: 8
I went out next day after my first for a Nando’s because I’m a bleeping idiot. I almost fell asleep in my chicken 🐔
I went to IKEA 3 days after😩 why I do not know 🤪 got the travel cot wheels stuck at the top of the elevator 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.