Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Oh my god I’m absolutely dead I saw them this morning and sent over my Nan to ask them the name and she reported it back. Not to give it away but it starts with a ‘Z’ and ends in ‘achary’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Seriously guys, Elle and the corpse came to register the birth at my work this morning. Here’s the proof.
View attachment 669797
Fresh Prince of Westbury

🎶 In the west of the Wiltshire
Born and raised
In front of a camera is where I’ll spend most of my days
Posing in ‘Gucci’, looking all cool
Shooting some tar poop all over my clothes
When my Dracula dad who was up to no good
Liking young girls pictures on the ‘insta’hood
I pooped on my white company baby grow and my mum got mad
No more mcvities for you my angle boo lad’ 🎶

I have way too much time of my hands. K thanks bye.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I personally think that she could be a very good mum, but I do think she will ‘exploit’ (maybe not the right word) and see him as a cash cow, therefore making her not a great mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 39

heartonosey

I’m sorry but what the mcvities dominos has happened to this thread?!?! It’s gone to shit.

1. Amazing how many people are magically in the same hospital as Elle was or have been recently
2 Amazing how many midwifes are on here (I’m genuinely A MW and happy to provide proof) giving inaccurate opinions
3 Amazing how Many people are experts on pain relief and birth
4 Amazing how many new people are jumping to elles defence
5 Amazing how many tattlers are arguing
6 Amazing how many people think this thread is for their personal birth experience
7 Amazing that people believe others on here
8 Amazing that nobody’s mentioned connors photo of her in labour is edited to fuck
9 Amazing that nobody’s claimed to be in next room to her 🙄 (wait for it)
10 Amazing that it’s turned to mumsnet.

let’s be United bring on the biscuits comments the fact con looks like a corpse still and for the love of god bring back the tiny arse crack

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
I must say for any new mums to be or trying etc, not every birth is bad, ive had 5 kids and every pregnancy was fine no problem bar a few extra growth scans because of my under active thyroid but other than that plain sailing for all five, birth wise again no problems no tares no stitches no baby blues and so on so don’t let anyone’s else’s experiences give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom, yes I count myself extremely lucky to have had 5 kids and everything through and after was fine but that’s just me alone so that alone shows not every birth more or less is gonna leave you scarred or worried to even try.
Sorry to go on but reading the majority of ladies experiences on here about giving birth etc then to me personally if I was trying or expecting then I’d be scared shitless .
Thank you for this all I ever hear is horror stories and baby blues & just everything is negative so thanks for posting this as I am 32 weeks and starting to freak out a bit x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
So it wasn't as bad as I thought and I did enjoy watching. However I don't think it was exactly raw like she states. It seemed once the balloon was out she was just breezing about, got an epidural (for what?) with no contractions and then just popped him out.

Also side note - if you've not given birth before you have no place to talk shit about what anyone wants in their room to eat/entertain them what they want to do. I'm all for having a bitch but unless you've done it yourself you aren't really in a position to pass judgement.

lurker§12

As a pregnant mother of a toddler born in lockdown I have found Elle absolutely unbearable since her engagement and especially the pregnancy however despite the editing found her the most down to earth she has been in years on the birth vlog! Was a pleasure to see! There wasnt a ‘boo’ or an ‘angel’ to be heard! (I don’t think)

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
So it wasn't as bad as I thought and I did enjoy watching. However I don't think it was exactly raw like she states. It seemed once the balloon was out she was just breezing about, got an epidural (for what?) with no contractions and then just popped him out.

Also side note - if you've not given birth before you have no place to talk shit about what anyone wants in their room to eat/entertain them what they want to do. I'm all for having a bitch but unless you've done it yourself you aren't really in a position to pass judgement.
Girl preach! Even if you have done it before every single birth is different. My first baby just popped out, I was 16, had no pain relief other than gad an air and felt like I breezed through it. My second fml, I was so cocky too! I was induced ended up with a section and then haemorrhaged with a huge blood loss and got sepsis 🤷‍♀️ Wasn’t so cocky then 😂

if I was in her situation I would 100% of gotten an epidural. She had been in hospital for days hardly any sleep and tbh, there’s no shame in having one anyway 🤷‍♀️ There’s no medal at the end for those who had a natural birth. I’m in no way an Elle fan and tbh I do think monetising your sons birth and name is grotesque but I think she handled the birth well all things considering.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
apparently he broke into the national history museum 28 years + 9 months ago, and had sex with one of the mummies in the ancient Egyptian exhibit 🧟‍♂️
HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA FUCK OFFFFFFFF 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂

King TutankCONmun 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I actually found Elle quite cute during the birth vlog 😂🙈 - and it’s the ‘realest’ I’ve ever known the pair of them to be. It was an enjoyable video. No put on voices or HI ANGELS or HEY BOO. They were themselves and you could tell. It just made the whole thing enjoyable to watch instead of the usual unbearable fakeness.

Im still not impressed that they’ve milked it by saying ‘part 2 coming soon’ and not even putting a picture up for their followers but I am glad their baby boy was born safely and arrived healthy!

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
‘Coming soon…’ like this is some sort of bloody movie premiere not the birth of her son which should be a private, intimate thing not to be shared with the whole internet.

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i think if she does reveal the name in sundays video it will be on a white screen. we’ll see elle give birth and there’ll be a cry.. then it will fade into the name, weight and time.

• Haha

LT2201

VIP Member
Having watched the whole thing now I really do feel for her and could actually relate to how it all went down. I was exactly the same, stuck at 3cm for 14 hours with nothing happening except I drew the line at getting blood off his head, I knew the doctor that saw me really well and asked her honestly if she thought I was going to end up with a section anyway. I wasn't willing to have blood taken off my son's head when his heart rate wasn't great, he was knackered and so was I and went for an emergency section. I actually think she did really well with pushing and it must have been terrifying for her when it looks like he must have gotten stuck and then all these people are rushing in. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how he was born, that she showed the ends of the balloon hanging out her pants, had an epidural and sat on her bum then entire time or what his name is but that they're both healthy since not everyone is fortunate enough to have that at the end of their pregnancy.

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Oh my god I’m absolutely dead I saw them this morning and sent over my Nan to ask them the name and she reported it back. Not to give it away but it starts with a ‘Z’ and ends in ‘achary’
If this isn’t true you can’t show up on here again you’ll be ripped 😂😂

• Haha
Recap:

• Elle dragged out her birth by baiting the angles 📐 radio silence for several days.
• She then came on to announce that she was a mum with a blank video/white background video. The video had sound but it was a weird mixture of her baby babbling and Conman taking a slash in the background then flushing the toilet.
• There has been no other update. Her “BFF” Carys is jel and hasn’t acknowledged the birth at all.
• Conman posted a ‘come on England’ post before the football final and then the obligatory ‘baby grabbing finger in black and white’ picture after the birth.

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
Baby swift is past his sell by date now. In the reduced section now?
I mean props to them for enjoying the baby bubble etc but if she was hoping to drag it out for suspense im over it and I forgot she even had him!

• Haha