Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
Elle waiting to post the birth vlog, announce the name and share a photo of baby boyyyyyy
16238999.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Alan34

I have a sneaky suspicion that the name reveal won’t even be in Sunday’s video. I know a few influencers have waited until they’re home or revealed on Instagram later with a cute set up and specially made wooden sign saying ‘my name is …..’. I just think it’s too simple and easy for miss Elle to say it in the video, all the angles will have to wait evennn longer to find out this almighty name.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

aldiwaitrose

Chatty Member
When I had my second child at 19, my mum was battling cancer. She was diagnosed the day after my 20 week scan. Giving birth without her being there was horrible (she was too poorly). She died when he was 7 weeks old.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
has anyone seen the news? just heard that an angry woman has lobbed a birthing ball at her fiancé and killed him! cant find much info but according to the sun a corpse was found laying in a beige room surrounded by white company candles. doctors are unsure if he was already a corpse before they found him. scary world we live in 💔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Sloth

Chatty Member
Am I fucking missing something here? Why have we not been graced to know it’s name?

It’s some chav couple from baths baby not a royal prince I am absolutely baffled that she can show tubes hanging out her fanny but can’t tell us what her baby is called. What is going to happen? Are we going to cry with joy? Faint from the excitement? Jesus Christ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
All I can think of is how Elle would be thinking about her poor mum. Wonderfully put together had me a few times…..see myself out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
apparently he broke into the national history museum 28 years + 9 months ago, and had sex with one of the mummies in the ancient Egypt exhibit 🧟‍♂️
I'm done with this site, I ALMOST fell for that and then it clicked 😭 I'm turning as stupid as the angles following Elle send help guys before I over inflate my lips, paint my skin orange and shove 5 packets of Maryland's in my mouth x

• Haha

Mooms

Chatty Member
She’s looks so beautiful in all of Connor’s insta pics of her! That’s the pics we’d like to see instead of highly edited and posed ones!

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Do we think Elle is trying to dig Carys out a bit with the whole “going silent and enjoying the baby bubble” as Carys literally started uploading again right away. It doesn’t make sense for Elle to do it as she’s only in the position she is from sharing every part of her life, now suddenly to go quiet? Just feels like them two have complete opposite opinions on things and I wonder why they are even “friends”
No she’s just wanting to make people wait so she can make as much ££ out of this baby as possible. They’ll be a video next Sunday ‘introducing’ him. Then a birth story, then something else… all so she can milk this as much as possible and gain as much attention and ££ as possible from it.

laracroft

Chatty Member
Okay soo I’m late to this thread, but I’m absolutely in stitches at some of the posts on here 😂 can someone just explain one thing, why do we refer to her baby as biscuit??😂
Because of the volume of digestives she consumed during the pregnancy, the DNA of Baby boy the 2nd coming of Christ will be mostly biscuit particles.

• Haha
Reactions: 40