Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I feel like I've watched a different video to everyone else, I thought it was really genuine - the most genuine they've been for a while. As a midwife, I also thought it was quite a realistic interpretation of the women's experience, particularly when she said about the induction process being difficult mentally as it's so unpredictable. She's right. For those commenting about the "give me my baby" comment, we hear this all the time. Women have waited nine months to hold their baby and their maternal instincts override any manners or thoughts for the medical assistance that might be needed first which we totally understand as professionals. I've actually heard much worse but never take offence!

I think the video was done really nicely, no fakeness or glamorising of the process which is what I had expected given her pregnancy videos. It reminded me of why I used to enjoy her videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 229

HippieH

I mean you wouldn’t want to come out and see that pair of twats would you! Plus he was probably wedged inside her in shit food coma 😆 I imagine him to look like Augustus gloop 😳
Come.on!
The girl has just given birth, suffered a 3 day induction, had her baby taken away as soon as he came out.... if you've ever given birth, and let me tell you if you havent- your vulnerable, your scared, your in pain, your excited- whether you have eaten perfectly, exercised regulary, or eaten what you can manage or what you crave or just what makes you feel good, maybe you've tried to exercise gently, or lost all motivation to do so, maybe you've been crippled with sickness or pain. It doesn't matter!!!

What matters is a baby had been born, alive and a mum has survived a labour.

These comments about Elle and a NEWBORN baby from people are DISGUSTING.

I'm all for a gossip, really I am. But the girl just gave birth! And that baby is safe. Let's all be grateful for that and stop slating her for having to experience the Labour she did- because we THINK she ate too much or didint move enough. Really?
The lot of you are perfectly proportioned, perfect eaters, perfect exercisers, wonderful human beings are you? With perfect births and perfect babies no doubt.

It's a Newborn baby, the most innocent being on earth. And she's just experienced birth for the first time. Who are we to judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 154

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
right this is my prediction.

it will start with a white screen and a date in the middle. before we see the birth elle will be sat in the bathroom (emotional music playing) and she’ll be talking to the baby through the camera, like a video to watch when he’s older. she’ll start crying and tell us how excited she is to meet mcvitie. soft music starts to play and it will fade into elle and con in the delivery room. we’ll get clips of elle in the bed or swaying back and forth with con holding her hand, adding time stamps and descriptions of whats happening/the stage of labour. you’ll see elle pushing & screaming and con will go into a seperate room to talk to the camera and say how proud he is. minutes pass and mcvitie is born. we see him be placed on elles chest and they both cry. it then fades into another white screen with the words ‘thank you mum’ in the middle. finally, we hear con take a piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 153

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Some of these comments really are the worst of tattle 😂 criticising a woman for her choices during childbirth is something else, also to people saying how awful she looked in the vlog…. She’s literally pushing a human being out of her, who cares what she looks like!
She can be so annoying but there’s just no need for any of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 127

brows3r10

FAE3E694-6F2A-4DC1-BF5F-79AB529147B0.png

I bet Elle is fuming, won’t be dressing baby mcvitie in this, it’s not beige, neutral or part of Angelle collection😭

• Haha
Reactions: 123

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I doubt she’s the one editing, doesn’t Conman do that for her?

In between all that Tea making? Doubt he's got the time

AnGELs 😇

I managed to get my hands on a transcript of Oprah's exclusive chat with HRH Guntflappingtons and Count Con Job ⬇⬇⬇

Oprah: Were you Silent..... or were you Silenced?

Connor: Elle's said if I stayed silent on socials during the week of the induction and birth, I could play on my PlayStation all weekend and have the lads round in the garden. Grazing table, a Footy related balloon arch, flares, cocktail bar the lot.

Oprah: So people commented and were concerned about how dark your baby's skin colour would be?

Connor: Others were concerned about what his skin colour would be. But Elle fake tanned everything but her bump, so luckily he came out less Orange than people thought he'd be. He's colour matched with "Baby Biscuit Beige" on the Dulux Chart, and Elle's currently a strong "Pumpkin Spice" and I'm a "Dead Bastard Translucent" so he's got the best of both genes.

Oprah: And there were conversations that BaBy BoY would not be entitled to a Royal Title?

Elle: We consider ourselves IG Royalty, because as you know Oprah Boo, I'm the Queen of everything: Christmas, Birthdays, Autumn, Manifesting, Interior Designing, side stepping Gestational Diabetes etc ...But me and my dreamy fiancé decided to keep BaBy BoY Saint CJ Hello Fresh Tuna Baguette Digestive McVitie Pepperoni Passion Jacket Potato Cheese Melt Zoflora Ecru Colourway Such A Vibe Carby-Darby-Swift grounded. We may change our minds later when we discover he's the Prince of Master Blaster Poo Explosions, or the Prince of Big Shop Tantrums.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Unknown1010101x

Thoughts on today’s video; ANNOYED beyond belief that the name hadn’t been revealed and that part 2 is probably coming next Sunday!!! Who’s to say there won’t be a part 3,4 etc before a name reveal?? It’s ridiculous.

What I do want to say is, I could not fault Connor one bit.. I found myself remembering throughout the 40 min video that she’s lost her mum, and this is her first baby. I don’t think he could have been anymore supportive if he tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
100000% hi-fucking-jacked 🤢
Gunts (I mean guns 🤭) drawn
Protest signs,
This was a military planned takeover 🤣😂
But my god the (mainly) wet knickers 😖
it’s absolutely embarrassing.
Full force fandom thread.
Not sure I like this place anymore… 🥺😢😂
Fucking mentalists mate 😳🥴😂
I don't think anyone is saying they're miraculously a huge fan of Elle, people are just stating that some comments being made aren't the typical gossipy things, that they just come across as to put it bluntly, stupid and fucking ignorant.
People need to remember there are people on this that may have just given birth or may be pregnant.
So saying things like "well shes weak for having an epidural" is the most STUPID ignorant thing I've ever heard. Thousands and thousands of women have epidurals, and some literally have no choice but to have one (emergency c sections being one) so to say Elle is weak for having one is like saying anyone on this thread who has given birth and had an epidural is therefore weak.

People going mad over her saying "give me my baby" i mean seriously, has no one watched one born every minute? The shit some of the women on that show come out with, or their partners, and the noises they make giving birth, one woman i watched literally made noises like a cow being sawn in half, so I think making those kind of comments is just a bit silly.

And the comments about gestational diabetes is just really uneducated.
A girl at my work was a size 6, and developed gestational diabetes.
I was a size 16 pre pregnancy, and haven't developed it, but by the logic of people on this thread because I am "bigger" I should have therefore developed it.

All I'm saying is, if people ate going to slate elle, slate her over her photoshopping, her shir angelle collection etc, but not over things that literally every other pregnant women on earth has probably done .

Also I'm being induced on Wednesday and again mothing to do with health problems or what I have done "wrong" during pregnancy, and I can assure you, there is chocolate for snacks in my hospital bag.

Didn't realise to be a good mum we must all eat salads, and drink nothing but water the entire pregnancy🙄

Anyway that's my 2 cents on this all.

Still think elle is a pain in the arse, but I thought the birth vlog was actually quite sweet and raw, but I'm sure we will go back to regular over edited, ad promo, fake tanned scheduling very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Did anyone else notice the second the baby was born she said ‘get me my baby’🙄 the poor midwives haven’t even had a min to look him over

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

mcgee

VIP Member
I caved and watched the birth vlog, I’m a sucker for a birth story - sue me 🙈😂 It was actually so refreshing seeing Con and Elle just being themselves and just down to earth and real - no squeaky baby voices to the Angles, no playing up to the camera, just them being them, I dare say it but I warmed to both of them during it tbh 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 71