Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipeupforjunk

I think she will honour her mum in her first video, it must be extremely emotional not having her mum with her at the moment. I know I would’ve been lost without mine. As much as they both annoy me my heart goes out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Is this mumsnet now?
Literally my thoughts.. anyone miss Elle & this thread when she wasn’t pregnant / a mum? 😂😂😂 Agree with a comment above somewhere.. he’s some classics to lighten the mood
1. Tiny bum crack
2. Connor falling out the back of a Hearse (cannot take ANY credit for this one but still makes me HOWL)
6032A59D-1D35-4012-AE34-928AF7CF4564.jpeg
55C9C113-7E5C-492F-B09A-92637DE5F975.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Reflected view

VIP Member
does anyone here think she is going to be a really good mum?
Yeah I do, the way she is with her nephews and how she treats her dogs. I know she has some traits that piss people off and she can be very annoying but she does come across as a caring and loving person

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
My senses are telling me that the birth story will be a 90 minute video narrated by David Attenborough, with Netflix having the rights to an exclusive post birth interview in their dog shit decorated back garden with Oprah next month.

• Haha

EllPee

She did really well, bless her. 3-day inductions are absolute ballaches. There are a few unfair comments even for Tattle - you can't "book" an induction for no reason, especially early; the tealights etc. are already in the rooms; you can't always move about whether that's due to an epidural/fluid IV. They recommend you have an epidural before active labour in an induction because it's so painful and you won't keep still for a spinal once the drip starts. I don't think she was at all unreasonable (apart from the Deliveroo, haha).

• Heart
Reactions: 36

greenkween20

This thread was the funniest place on the internet and now it’s just boring… someone upload the pic of con falling out of the hearse PLEASE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Can’t lie they both came across really well in that video and I’m glad baby arrived safely. I’m sure Elles mum would be so proud of her.

It made me laugh so much when Connor was watching the footy and she was just in agony 😩😩 no doubt it will be another week or two before we know any names though.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JollyOne

VIP Member
I think they just need to be honest but the reality is they won’t because it’s not what gleam signed them up for and they’ll milk them baby for all he’s worth. I can’t understand influencers who sell their kids for views because it risks their privacy and safety. I would probably recognise LJC’s kids out and about and to me, that’s gross and dangerous.
She's gonna come back, all dewy faced make-up, gym gear on maybe, baby Swift sleeping in his moses basket and everything will be down right perfect. Can feel it in me water.

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Do we think Elle is trying to dig Carys out a bit with the whole “going silent and enjoying the baby bubble” as Carys literally started uploading again right away. It doesn’t make sense for Elle to do it as she’s only in the position she is from sharing every part of her life, now suddenly to go quiet? Just feels like them two have complete opposite opinions on things and I wonder why they are even “friends”

Beee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TATTLE 💙
We all know how much I love to host a good party (even if I am now not 347,000 weeks pregnant hehe)
I hope all the effort I went to gifting the new angelle collection was all worth it!
Sorry not sorry I didn’t have the time to giftwrap but I am now an even bigger YT star💫celeb mother to 3 boys (4 if you count my other colourway,love of my life for 7 YEARS,fiancée Con-crete) and that comes first,They are my world 🌎❤ and I am the centre of the centrepiece of the world which is just incredible and amazing and I couldn’t be any more prouder of myself,especially on Tattle’s birthday so a blacksack will have to do.
ad my own brand
(I am also currently offering a 1.5% discount code on a £200+ spend if any of you are looking for the perfect oatmeal or mocha gift for our best angle gal Tattle) 📐🎁

This just makes me think about my son’s future birthdays and how excited that makes me as a Mummy to a beautiful baby boy.
I can’t wait! 😇
This has been the most amazing journey and I have loved every minute growing a human all while still being the super sexy,desirable,basically the envy of all women pregnant or not pregnant (in the style in my own collection too) which came so easily to me (me,me,me 😙💅🏻)

Now time to pose for photos with my fake online social media bestfriend Tattle for the gram but offff course making sure I stand out and steal the show boo hehe
So at the end of my pregnancy,but first week as a Mummy happy birthday 🥳

Love from business woman,fiancé,sis,mother and model Elle 😘
ps yes I may have just popped but hunnnay still has to party am I right? 🤸🎉

🤭 I think I just made that birthday post for someone else allllllllll about myself🤰🏼
I really hope none of you are shocked by this.
If you are please don’t follow me or just scroll past my videos OR simply (*said with a bitchy snarly tone) just go out for a walk (just like me but in my car 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️) that should stop the jealousy and hate you have for me on Tattle’s birthday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow