Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dandt

First time poster. I can confirm they did register his birth today, they were in this morning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Influenza's only comment on other Influenza's post to up their own engagement anyway. Does anyone really think Molly Mae Beige or Dani Dyer are that pally with Guntflapellebelly 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Dunno if it’s cause am hungover and it’s nearly the anniversary of my dad’s death but I feel really sad for her that her mums not here for that.

But god you can really see the state she’d got herself into in during this pregnancy and of course she had fucking digestives within 5 mins of the video starting hahahahahah i’m only halfway through! this girl makes me laugh yano

• Heart

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
OK guys hear me out, I think we've misinterpreted the white/blank announcement video....

Let's flip this MF on the head....

*WHAT IF* the point of the video was to announce that Connor had had a piss, and just by chance there was a baby gurgling in the background.

🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️😂🤷🏼‍♀️

#vampirespisstoo

• Haha

HippieH

Theres a huge part of me wondering how she doesnt realise she got herself into such a state with labour by eating so terrible and being so unfit? She didn't help herself at all in any respect did she?
I Think that's an unfair comment. How your labour progresses is not determined by what you have eaten throughout pregnancy. Being fitter might help with the stamina, but event then you don't know how your body is going to cope. Pain alone can throw everything out the window, no matter how fit and healthy you are. It's not uncommon for inductions to go exactly the way this one has, simply because your asking a body to perform in a way that it's not naturally ready to do.

• Heart

SpiceRack

Ordering Pizza Hut to the hospital, having digestives in labour and chocolate buttons whilst being monitored cracked me up.

Did anyone see the photo of a burger and chips in her pregnancy memory book?

And the first thing she said after giving birth was "give me my baby" lol nice

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

lmao123

VIP Member
Elle Darby #31 Filming the birth is ridiculously lame, for the love of god just tell us baby McVitie's name

• Haha

wyncyg

I don't get it at all. Can't say you're "soaking up the newborn bubble" if you're editing and filming stuff for use later on. I never had more time in my LIFE for social media than when I had a newborn. They sleep (usually on/attached to you) all day. If anything SM is a good break from googling "Is it normal for my 3 day old baby to..." 😂
Quite obvious it's all to make sure it's all PERFECTLY curated.

Also I didn't know why people were mentioning Danielle Fogarty announcing at the same time. No idea who she is but just searched and she's literally a tall lean Elle?! Same beige different bint.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Oooh I follow.Well then in that case probably would’ve made more sense to just general comment on the thread for those particular people/everyone to read or actually directly quoted one or all of the said comments u found to be “stupid” and “fucking ignorant” or “silly” or just not nice/called for etc etc.
Because u don’t actually know what sort of comments or members I’m referring to with my ‘Elle fan’ statement or the hijacked comment.
-Which was actually quoted in agreement to another
I know you were just having a laugh, how dare you (as was I) there was me thinking it was all light hearted and fun 🤣😳🍪 the thread HAS been hijacked, there's pages and pages of people getting offended and arguing about all things pregnancy related, when the comments are mostly about Elle. People aren't supposed to sensor Tattle to suit their point of view, or tell people what they can or cannot post, that's the mods job. There are threads dedicated to pregnancy on Tattle. There's loads on here I could be "offended at" I've experienced so much in 2 pregnancies, one good, one fucking horrific, including giving birth without my mum as she died before my son was born, so I'd say I'm qualified to comment ....but I don't give a fuck because it's not aimed at me, it's a random comment from a stranger who doesn't matter! Why can't we all just have a laugh fffssss 😄🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
At the start on the phone call the nurse says 'we've got availability for you to come on in now' so she booked that induction clearly
When I was being induced they told me on the Monday, that it would be the Wednesday and I had to wait for a phone call on the day - the call was exactly the same as what I had, I got called about 3 to get there after 4. Mine was also booked after a growth scan so it won’t be her that’s booked it, it’ll be the consultant.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Elle Darby #31 BaBy BoY has been birthed, the Gunt's deflated in girth, Con & Elle got mobbed by paparazzi whilst registering the birth

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmmfay

Long time lurker here, just saw this now. I genuinely can’t believe she’s working on a vlog three days after giving birth. It just goes to show they see this baby as a new source of income for their channel. Just like Carys and James’ channel is just overrun with baby stuff now because they’re desperate to stay relevant

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I bet the midwives has never seen anything like it. She genuinely treated it like a hotel! Ordering food to her room, all the filming, Connor with a DSLR camera. How ridiculous.

• Sick

Booboo17

Chatty Member
I've not read all the comments, but she was obviously induced early due to size of baby. And contrary to believe, baby's weight isn't linked to how much you eat. I ate like a horse in my first pregnancy and my baby was a tiny 6lb thing.
Being induced and on a drip makes it hard to move around, asking for pain relief doesn't make you a bad mother. Birth is hard work, it's tiring it's pain full.

• Heart