Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I’ve recently had a miscarriage again and I honestly hand on heart wish Elle the best with this baby- but this countdown etc doesn’t sit well with me just show the baby- prove your not in it for the money and enjoy and share your healthy baby boy- nothing else matters Elle it really doesn’t

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

evoway13

VIP Member
Put my airpods in and it's definitely a man having a pee and then flushing.......What a truly marvellous way of welcoming baby boy into the world.......Is this the definition of 'wetting the baby's head?'

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I thought con was the best ive ever seen him in that video without all the usual shit. I loved his reaction to the football and he made me laugh when he said Elle was standing up in that bath :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and he was so supportive.

Makes me wish id had an epidural, imean, why wouldnt you? She was in no pain during those contractions,im still traumatised by my sons birth 24 years later!

Reactions: 69

Living doll

Chatty Member
I must say for any new mums to be or trying etc, not every birth is bad, ive had 5 kids and every pregnancy was fine no problem bar a few extra growth scans because of my under active thyroid but other than that plain sailing for all five, birth wise again no problems no tares no stitches no baby blues and so on so don’t let anyone’s else’s experiences give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom, yes I count myself extremely lucky to have had 5 kids and everything through and after was fine but that’s just me alone so that alone shows not every birth more or less is gonna leave you scarred or worried to even try.
Sorry to go on but reading the majority of ladies experiences on here about giving birth etc then to me personally if I was trying or expecting then I’d be scared shitless .

• Heart
Reactions: 67

brows3r10

that toy aswell! fuck me elle wouldn’t want to be seen dead having that in her house. everything must be beige & ✨aesthetic✨
baby probably won’t be playing with toys as they clutter the place, he’ll be given beige dulux paint charts to rub together instead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67

mmrf2055

Something I hate about influencers and pop culture in general is how they describe meeting their baby for the first time. It’s not always “they handed me my baby and I instantly loved him like no one else before”. Like, that is possible before anyone comes at me but come on.. Leading up to the birth of my son I was expecting that feeling that everyone online and in movies goes crazy over but I felt like such a cunt when I looked at him and thought “his head is wonky as fuck and he looks like my father in law”. They paint such an unrealistic expectation to other mothers, like come onnn just be real! You’re handed this stranger that you have to look after for the rest of your life and it’s confusing and scary, I’m sick of seeing it painted like the most special and magical moment of your life where you experience pure euphoria the instant your baby is put on your chest (again I know it’s possible but I’m talking about the expectation put on mother’s)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

EH1996

Seriously guys, Elle and the corpse came to register the birth at my work this morning. Here’s the proof.
FFB6A5B6-FCAF-4E67-AD14-5CB43345ACBC.jpeg

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
Love how the "YoU gUYs ArE LiTERRAlLy ThE WoRsT oF TaTtLe ShE's JuSt HaD a BaBy" comments are being made by newbies or Tattlers that have wondered in that don't know what the vibe is in here normally....🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🤦🏼‍♀️🤡🤣

(We're Rascals. Angle Rascals. 📐😇😜)

Yes babies, however they come into the World are a blessing, don't shame women for how they look in birth, will they breastfeed etc etc.... I've got two of my own, I love them but somedays they get ➡this⬅ close to being listed on eBay, the hilarious little Shitemeisters. But in Elle's case, she is now #blessed enough to buy the entire White Company catalogue and pay off that mortgage a bit quicker because she's dragging out her Son's arrival into this World for expertly manipulated content, views, engagement & money.

Let's all just crack open a packet of Chocolate Digestives and pour a few glasses of kids sized Innocent Smoothies to Baby Biscuit Hello Fresh Chicken Dipper Coffee Frappachino CJ You Do U Boo Swift and try to not call each other Cunts, eh?! 🥂🍪🥂
I feel like I really started something off with my post about don't comment until you know 🙃
Whoops

Whaaat! She said give me my baby? I didn’t even hear that 🙈
In my opinion but wasn't rude, nor was it really directed at anyone in particular. Literally he was still hanging out her fanny and it was a breathless "give me my baby" as in she wanted to be able to hold him finally. There was no snapping or shouting, it's been blown out of proportion on here.

• Heart

Woodworker

I hate to be defending Elle but….
A 3 day induction is no joke and to be told after days of being in hospital that a c section is probably going to be needed is not what any mum wants to hear.
having an epidural does not make you weak and anyone suggesting anything of the sort needs shot. Would you tell someone who’d just had surgery that taking painkillers made them a fanny? NO. I’m a nurse and if I was in labour I’d take every form of pain relief I could get!
When she said “give me my baby” I didn’t find it to be rude or abrupt at all, it was almost under her breathe and was obviously her reaction to seeing him come out, of course she wanted fo hold him! And I assume this was before a midwife took him to the resuscitare to check him over, it wasn’t like she was shouting it across the room she simply wanted him put up on her chest!
And if you’re about to push a baby out girl you deserve to order a pizza!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Louiseoc

I’m going to say it, that newest vlog of the birth was lovely, there was the old Elle & Connor there, the down to earth couple. Not about being fake but honest and raw emotion. I thought she was writing the baby’s name in that book, and for a split second thought his name is Burt 🤣 who knows maybe his name is Baby boy Burt lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60