Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree, my husband lost his mum last year and the pain for him is so raw he finds it hard to talk about it. If I said to him shall we read old bday cards from her he would prob divorce me.

I have no doubt they are grieving there mum and mu heart does bleed for them as i cant imagine the pain in there hearts but really? I personally find it disgusting, if I was one of the twins of lucy I would step in.

My views have changed so much on Elle, she is actually worse than lucy I think. I thought Lucy exploited katie when they spoke about her life with special needs but wow this video is really something!
With lucy you get what you see, with elle her body, face and the whole ``hello angels`` is all fake bullshit.

As much as people slag off jordan, I'd rather have him any day of the week over Corndog!

Absolutely disgusting even if Kate agreed to it she should never put her in that position no questions!

I know people may disagree but I feel like she’s cashing in on her mother’s death. Grieve in private!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry but i find that disgusting, such a personal and private time aired for the world to see all for money, absolute disgrace !!

Reactions: 19
I didn’t mind the living with disability video Elle did. She allowed Katie to explain how her life is and I think it’s important for young followers of you tube to see that there are all levels of living your best life. But this video looks like it’s something else!! Why didn’t Elles Dad stop that? I want to watch if you see that’s what it is but don’t think I can bear to. And if course people with learning disabilities have a right to make their own decisions but they also need someone who’s going to look out for their vulnerability

Reactions: 9
I believe it’s universal delay syndrome? I may be wrong x
I think she said she had a global development delay as a child, that will be what you’re thinking of.
I haven’t heard them mention anything else though, but I might have missed it

Reactions: 3
I am a mental health nurse and would not recommend anyone to do this whilst going through grief, let alone Elle to film her sister for all her followers to watch.

I think Elle might need some help specially if she thinks this is acceptable.

Reactions: 29
Why would she ever think that is an acceptable way to advertise a video, poor Katie. I cannot even begin to imagine losing my mum and the thought of my grief being exposed like that terrifies me. Katie's life has obviously been totally turned upside down. I'm not saying it's been easy for Elle but Katie has lost her mum, she's had to move house and is now living with a different parent. I can't imagine having a disability makes things any easier. At least Elle has the constant of her house and Connor.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree, my husband lost his mum last year and the pain for him is so raw he finds it hard to talk about it. If I said to him shall we read old bday cards from her he would prob divorce me.

I have no doubt they are grieving there mum and mu heart does bleed for them as i cant imagine the pain in there hearts but really? I personally find it disgusting, if I was one of the twins of lucy I would step in.

My views have changed so much on Elle, she is actually worse than lucy I think. I thought Lucy exploited katie when they spoke about her life with special needs but wow this video is really something!
With lucy you get what you see, with elle her body, face and the whole ``hello angels`` is all fake bullshit.

As much as people slag off jordan, I'd rather have him any day of the week over Corndog!
Agree with everything you've said!

Also corndog.. love it

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t going to comment until I’d seen the video but I just feel so uncomfortable about the whole thing. I can’t imagine what they’re going through & to have it all over the internet just seems wrong. I know she shares a lot with her followers & that’s fine most of the time, but to involve Katie doesn’t sit right with me.

Reactions: 13
We’ll see how it comes across in the video but I’m so shocked that she’d cash in on her grief And draw in viewers with that content especially with Katie involved.
It’s disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just tried watching it & had to stop as soon as Katie starting reading. I’m not a particularly emotional person but it just doesn’t feel right to me at all.

Reactions: 10
Just tried watching it & had to stop as soon as Katie starting reading. I’m not a particularly emotional person but it just doesn’t feel right to me at all.
Yeah I couldn’t watch it either, looks very uncomfortable to be honest...

Reactions: 2
in her new video she isnt wearing a mask in the hairdressers!! swear all customers and staff have to wear them?

Reactions: 8
It was super difficult to watch, I just wanted Elle to give Katie a massive hug. It was so special that Katie was able to receive a card from her mum on her birthday, their mum was so thoughtful, I'm just not sure it was right for the whole Internet to watch. It should have been a moment between Katie and Elle.

Reactions: 16
I understand the thought process behind the gift. But to me it’s crass and a beautiful moment they should of shared together not with the world

Reactions: 10
Did Elle write the card herself... Sorry but I think that was weird...

Katie is 22 she knows a bloody angel didn't put it on the doorstep she talks to her like a baby

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I think Elle wrote it, the card had things about lockdown wrote in it and I’m sure she passed away before we were in official lock down in the U.K? I could be wrong x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.