Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame as she used to be such a pretty girl but she has really ruined her face with all these injections
Exactly, it makes me sad because there was nothing wrong with the way she looked before she started all these procedures- like her boobs, there was nothing wrong with them before she got those massive implants put in.

Reactions: 8
I don’t get why they buy these expensive sofas/beds/bedding etc & let their huge dog all over it that probably dribbles on it and then feed it things whilst it’s on the furniture which would mean it would probably drop bits of food on it🤢 each to their own as I’m not a dog owner but if I did have a dog there’s no way I’d let a massive dog like this all over my furniture, arn’t dogs supposed to have their own dog beds?😂 imagine guests coming round wanting to sit down and everything’s covered in dog hair with its dribble everywhere, no thanks! In those screenshots you can see where the dog has ruined the sofa! And don’t even get me started on the fact they let him into their bed sheets! Sorry if anyone disagrees just my opinion😂 also CONNOR’S NAILS🤢🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why they buy these expensive sofas/beds/bedding etc & let their huge dog all over it that probably dribbles on it and then feed it things whilst it’s on the furniture which would mean it would probably drop bits of food on it🤢 each to their own as I’m not a dog owner but if I did have a dog there’s no way I’d let a massive dog like this all over my furniture, arn’t dogs supposed to have their own dog beds?😂 imagine guests coming round wanting to sit down and everything’s covered in dog hair with its dribble everywhere, no thanks! In those screenshots you can see where the dog has ruined the sofa! And don’t even get me started on the fact they let him into their bed sheets! Sorry if anyone disagrees just my opinion😂 also CONNOR’S NAILS🤢🤮
I have a lab and she decided that she sleeps on the sofa and there's no moving her. She has a bed, but she prefers being up on the sofa with us because she's very clingy. It's just part of being a dog owner, you get used to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have a lab and she decided that she sleeps on the sofa and there's no moving her. She has a bed, but she prefers being up on the sofa with us because she's very clingy. It's just part of being a dog owner, you get used to it.
Yeah that’s fair enough and each to their own hence why I’m not a dog owner! I just personally wouldn’t see the point in buying expensive furniture when a big dog like that would most likely ruin it that’s all when they let it eat on it etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's too into herself to be called an influencer. I think to be an influencer you should take the time to talk about other people who are experiencing bad things or world events that are important. To give advice and "influence" But YouTubers like her are so out of touch and self absorbed that all they seem to do is revolve everything about themselves. Not just her but alot of the YouTubers out there. No one is going to learn anything or get inspired watching these people 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s fair enough and each to their own hence why I’m not a dog owner! I just personally wouldn’t see the point in buying expensive furniture when a big dog like that would most likely ruin it that’s all when they let it eat on it etc
There is definitely a huge different of opinion on this, even between dog owners!!! like you said, each to their own :)

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel that elle’s tik tok is just a parade of her “fancy” new build house, “perfect” relationship and dog? No personality whatsoever and recycled ideas I’ve already seen 1000x times

cannnnnot stand influencers on tik tok 😫

Reactions: 10
From this quote I looked at there tiktok and saw someone put how beautiful there babies would be?? seriously what is wrong with people???
He is 🤢🤮🤢 and to me she is not pretty (that's horrible thing to say I know), she use to be attractive but god she isnt anymore.
These little sheep need to get a life. Surprised they arent fuming with the mention of babies!

Anyone else feel that elle’s tik tok is just a parade of her “fancy” new build house, “perfect” relationship and dog? No personality whatsoever and recycled ideas I’ve already seen 1000x times

cannnnnot stand influencers on tik tok 😫

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
He is 🤢🤮🤢 and to me she is not pretty (that's horrible thing to say I know), she use to be attractive but god she isnt anymore.
The think the older twin sisters are the best looking ones in that family, I'm not sure if its how much work Elle and Lucy have had done or if their personality/genuineness/down to earthiness helps the appeal for me

Reactions: 4
Why would you wear a wedding dress on your sisters birthday, plus I'm sure the dress Katie is wearing is Elles. If Katie ever gets married can you imagine if Lucy and Elle are her bridesmaids, poor Katie would look like a beautiful flower girl and Elle and Lucy look like a lesbian big fat gypsy wedding affair.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I fully thought it was a wedding photo and that katie was a bridesmaid and that Elle was in a wedding dress...she always has to steal the attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems to have fallen quiet on this one but seriously has she no shame!!!
Absolutely hate this woman... Recently followed and quickly unfollowed! I feel bad her mum just died but she is seriously cashing in on the sympathy now it's discraceful!
Her sisters birthday today and turned a happy birthday post all about herself and her mum. Wtaf??? Self centered twit!!!
New garden reno with the life insurance???

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's so obsessed with Free People (the clothing brand) as of late. I remember her banging on about how she loves this expensive brand for 'investment' pieces. AKA look at me, I can buy expensive crap.

No surprise her attention-grabbing, 'bride vibe' white dress today was Free People and cost £104 (total waste btw Elle). And of course, it wouldn't be Elle if there wasn't an affiliate link :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.