Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused - did the mum write it before she died or did Elle? It doesn't sit right with me if Elle did it IF Katie genuinely believes the mum wrote it?
Agreed. I was assuming it was their mum but maybe I’m being naive!! I don’t think anything would surprise me any more. Either way, I still don’t know that it’s right to put her reaction all over YouTube 😞 I feel so sorry for Katie & just can’t believe the way Elle was speaking to her. It reminded me of the way I speak to my 4 year old at times with the “can you believe that!” 😕

Reactions: 12
I’ve always thought Elle came across as patronising and spoke down to her viewers.

Reactions: 17
Very uncomfortable watch. I don’t know why she was saying this turned up at the door for you and how did it get there? It would be been better to say our Mam wrote this before she passed. It’s making me feel a bit uneasy if elle did write it and making it seem like it just turned up on the doorstep

Reactions: 30
Very uncomfortable watch. I don’t know why she was saying this turned up at the door for you and how did it get there? It would be been better to say our Mam wrote this before she passed. It’s making me feel a bit uneasy if elle did write it and making it seem like it just turned up on the doorstep
Absolutely agreed. I obviously don’t know Katie personally but I’m sure she would understand that & I think it’s lovely if their mum has done that, I’m sure Katie would think the same.

Also, what happens for her future birthdays, Christmases etc - if there aren’t cards for those occasions how is that going to be explained & what is she going to think?

Reactions: 6
I found the big gasp and the “I’ve just found this on the step sis” and “how did that present and card get here then sis” so uncomfortable, patronising and odd. So, she can consent and comprehend being in Elle’s videos but can’t understand death?! I don’t really get it. I doubt their mom wrote the card as it spoke about how long lockdown has been going on and how Katie must be slightly fed up - I’m sure lockdown was only announced just after she passed.

Reactions: 31
Imagine on your birthday not only does your sister out stage you and tries to grab all the attention she also makes you do a video for her financial benefit about something so personal, painful and raw.
Reckon she led in bed wondering how she could get lots of views!!

Just saying..... her friend lucy is a really pretty girl (better looking than elle), bet corndog is liking her pics!

Reactions: 16
I'm not even going to watch the video as just the thought of if makes me feel deeply uncomfortable for Katie. I hope Katie has a decent support network besides the Darby clang as two of her sisters constantly feel the need to exploit her and the Dad is not trustworthy at all. I just hope Giles's partner is a supportive motherly figure for Katie

Reactions: 9
She's trying to dress like a manifesting angel in those horrible maternity smocks. Goes between bedsheets to skin tight, bum crack baby pink boohoo
I’m confused is she pregnant then because she said she’s not didn’t she?

Reactions: 1
It's so fucked up and was clearly a Moonpig card. It just comes across as being really patronising of Katie and taking advantage of her disability and the fact she probably doesn't fully understand. I know it was probably done with the best intentions but I would be so pissed off if someone did that to me. Taking advantage of her sister's grief for the views and £££s and usual though... Vile!!!

Debbie died the day before lockdown started and Elle said she had been very unwell several days beforehand, sleeping a lot and vomiting. I highly doubt she wrote that card.

Reactions: 18
Imagine on your birthday not only does your sister out stage you and tries to grab all the attention she also makes you do a video for her financial benefit about something so personal, painful and raw.
Reckon she led in bed wondering how she could get lots of views!!

Just saying..... her friend lucy is a really pretty girl (better looking than elle), bet corndog is liking her pics!
Ohh he does 😏😏 all the bikini pics...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck DID I JUST WATCH?! I thought Elle was more genuine yet I’m pretty sure we’ve just all watched a video of her pretending her Mum has returned in ghost form to write a bloody birthday card. How to make money out of your own mothers death masterclass by Elle Darby.

Reactions: 30
Haven’t watched it but Did she really do this? Put the card etc on doorstep? For somebody with a learning disability wouldn’t that be extra cruel as she most likely thought her mum had literally been there and left it? And was therefore alive but didn’t come into house? This is just so bizarre, I don’t understand elles thought process behind doing it. Unless she ran it by Connor first as an idea... then it makes sense. Brain dead morons 🙄

Reactions: 17
I’m not sure if Katie would believe that her mum left it just because she has a learning disability...I know everyone is different, but she seems to have a good level of understanding to me. My uncle was starved of oxygen at birth and has a learning disability, but he’s bright as anything.

Reactions: 10
I maybe silly to think this but I don’t think Elle did that for the views and I don’t think Katie actually believed it was sent from heaven. I personally think it’s a lovely moment and whether it was written by Elle or her mum it’s made Katie feel special on a really hard day which is the most important thing.

• Heart
I maybe silly to think this but I don’t think Elle did that for the views and I don’t think Katie actually believed it was sent from heaven. I personally think it’s a lovely moment and whether it was written by Elle or her mum it’s made Katie feel special on a really hard day which is the most important thing.
If it wasn’t for views... what’s the point in recording and uploading it? And teasing the (purposely selected for maximum attention) thumbnail of her opening a daughter card hours before releasing the video? Why not thumbnail Katie’s reaction to her cake etc? And if Katie didn’t believe it, what was the point in making the big deal (lie) about where the stuff came from and her repeating “how did this get here then sis” It was an important moment - one that shouldn’t of been filmed for public viewing and then it wouldn’t be something that’s open for discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I watched the video and honestly Elle is evil how could you lie and say that the card was from your dead mum when Elle clearly wrote it. What’s going to happen now? Is Elle going to write a card every birthday pretending to be her mum

Reactions: 25
Also it did make Katie feel special, but if Elle did write it, it’s unobtainable and unfair. If Elle was lucky enough to be able to get pregnant and for instance was in hospital with the baby over Kate’s future birthday and unable to get a card and present how would she be made to feel on that particular birthday etc? I just don’t think this behaviour helps her in the long run all it does is rack up views and bank balance

Reactions: 4
I watched the video and honestly Elle is evil how could you lie and say that the card was from your dead mum when Elle clearly wrote it. What’s going to happen now? Is Elle going to write a card every birthday pretending to be her mum
How is she evil??? Katie doesn’t appear to know that Elle wrote it. It could’ve made her whole day, getting a message from her mum in heaven, it is her first birthday without her mum after all. She has learning difficulties ffs, have some sympathy and respect that Elle is going to know what is best for her own sister, not strangers on a gossip site.

I don’t fully agree that Elle has posted it in a video, however calling her evil for a mistake whilst they’re both grieving is insensitive.

I feel as if cold emotionless Lucy needs to sit Katie down and tell her what Elle has done to be fair.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.