Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she had to point out that the birthday cake "was not gifted, I paid for the whole thing" as if we should commend her for spending money rather than her begging for freebies as per usual.

Reactions: 21
Did anyone get loads of ads throughout that video too? Defo cashing in on the grief at Katie’s expense it’s so awful!

Blatantly clickbaited the video as well in the thumbnail preview for Instagram, exaggerating the emotional part so more people would watch it. I feel so sorry for Katie having to be put through that, it’s still so fresh!

Reactions: 11
Did Elle write the card herself... Sorry but I think that was weird...

Katie is 22 she knows a bloody angel didn't put it on the doorstep she talks to her like a baby
I’m pretty sure Elle wrote the card. I didn’t like how she was talking to Katie like a baby about it. But either way it should’ve been a moment they shared alone and not with youtube.
It was so difficult to watch

Reactions: 18
If Elles mum wrote it, it was really special. If Elle wrote it then I think very unfair on Katie to let her believe it was genuinely from her mum and let her get that upset. Especially then to film it, if the second is the case then it looks like it's been done for YouTube. I hope it's the first of the two.

Reactions: 27
Katie is 22 she knows a bloody angel didn't put it on the doorstep she talks to her like a baby
Ugh this really bothered me too. Katie may have a few difficulties but she certainly shouldn’t be spoken to like a baby. She’s been to college, volunteered & works ffs! If it was their mum who wrote it then I think that’s incredibly thoughtful of her & there’s no reason Katie shouldn’t know that it was written before she passed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I am a mental health nurse and would not recommend anyone to do this whilst going through grief, let alone Elle to film her sister for all her followers to watch.

I think Elle might need some help specially if she thinks this is acceptable.
I agree. She's walking and talking and saying all the right things, but I think mentally she's in free fall at the moment and no-one is catching her or questioning her Behaviour. She's gonna have a breakdown if she continues.

Reactions: 10
Just tried watching it & had to stop as soon as Katie starting reading. I’m not a particularly emotional person but it just doesn’t feel right to me at all.
I’m not watching it if that’s what it is. I was crying enough when everything g was happening with her mum let alone reading a card when she’s dead.

nope not watching it’s just insensitive to Katie and disrespectful when she has learning difficulties

Reactions: 6
If Elles mum wrote it, it was really special. If Elle wrote it then I think very unfair on Katie to let her believe it was genuinely from her mum and let her get that upset. Especially then to film it, if the second is the case then it looks like it's been done for YouTube. I hope it's the first of the two.
How would her mum have known about lockdown still happening? I’m sure Elle wrote it and I’m sure it’s come from a good place, however, it should have been private. Katie is a sweetheart.

Reactions: 19
as insensitive as i feel the clip to be, Elle’s mother passed on Mother’s Day, when i’d say it was pretty clear lockdown was going to last a while.

Reactions: 3
I did feel quite uncomfortable watching it, however when my mum died I would’ve loved to have been able to watch videos like this, it makes it easier when you can relate to people your own age. I don’t think anyone can really comment on it when they haven’t been through it themselves 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I'm so confused - did the mum write it before she died or did Elle? It doesn't sit right with me if Elle did it IF Katie genuinely believes the mum wrote it?

Reactions: 3
connors comment "i got my girlfriend back" :unsure:
That actually made me feel sick when he said that and couldn’t stop saying “a bit of me that”. He is SO SHALLOW! Yuk, :sick::oops:I would feel so insecure if my partner made me feel like I wasn’t “his girlfriend” unless my hair was freshly bleached and had extensions in!

Reactions: 23
I don't know why she acted like she didnt know what it was and it arrived on the door step but had the camera out, poor Katie I know Elle meant well but she's 22 not 5, the how did it get there? I can't believe it, i started crying when I saw Katie's face not a moment that should be on the Internet imo

Reactions: 17
I dont think Elle’s mum wrote it. Because in one of Elle’s video she spoke about how her mum deteriorated and couldnt do much for herself or talk. So how could she have held a pen to write a card/ spoke to dictate a card.

If Elle wrote that then i am disgusted, why is she treating Katie like a baby and feeding her lies and making her believe that her mum sent her this from heaven. I understand the well meaning behind this but I think the execution was poor

Reactions: 21
I think you’re right actually, I think I have the wrong name x
No worries, Yes Katie’s condition seems to me like GDD but they may have said different in a previous video? Katie’s doing exceptionally well for someone with a learning disability, i just hope she isn’t being exploited for views. Often people with learning disability are too trusting and don’t see bad in the world. I feel like Elle has lost her moral compass a bit with the birthday card gimmick xx

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.