Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The think the older twin sisters are the best looking ones in that family, I'm not sure if its how much work Elle and Lucy have had done or if their personality/genuineness/down to earthiness helps the appeal for me
They are really really pretty IRL. They are all small ( height) and the twins look bigger but they’re not really. Lucy’s mum is really nice looking IRL as well. Elle and Lucy are both pretty and of course up to them what they choose to do, but personally I think they looked better before all the fillers.

Reactions: 3
Wtf is she wearing 🤦‍♂️ her boobs are fully out so tacky jeesh! Also why does it always have to be those ridicilous decorations etc etc. Why cant anything be done out of love and outside social media? Im just so over the birthday Queen shannigans 🤦‍♂️ not everything has To be celebrated like its ur childs first bday!

Reactions: 13
Wtf is she wearing 🤦‍♂️ her boobs are fully out so tacky jeesh! Also why does it always have to be those ridicilous decorations etc etc. Why cant anything be done out of love and outside social media? Im just so over the birthday Queen shannigans 🤦‍♂️ not everything has To be celebrated like its ur childs first bday!
She’s wearing a £108 dress. Oh I will go out immediately and buy it in every shade hahaha looks like a wedding dress.

Reactions: 3
Her boobs looks so saggy in her latest picture! Not sure they’re meant to be down to your knees Elle. And she had a boob job 🥴😂

Dropped ur dildo Elle hunnyw
To be honest I’d rather have that than Con going anywhere near me 🤢😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hilarious so I wrote on her wall what a lovely sister she is when its Katie first birthday without her mum and how Elle has made it all about her in fake wedding dress. Guess what guys....blocked within 60seconds, you know why because the truth hurts.

All those idiots writing how beautiful she is needs to get to specsavers!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was executing a bit more of an effort made for Katie’s birthday to be honest... unless it’s at the weekend or something.

Reactions: 4
I was executing a bit more of an effort made for Katie’s birthday to be honest... unless it’s at the weekend or something.
I’m suspecting they’re having a big party with Lucy etc. but they’re not posting it cos likely they won’t be social distancing. Cos why would they? 🙄

Reactions: 8
From this quote I looked at there tiktok and saw someone put how beautiful there babies would be?? seriously what is wrong with people???
He is 🤢🤮🤢 and to me she is not pretty (that's horrible thing to say I know), she use to be attractive but god she isnt anymore.
These little sheep need to get a life. Surprised they arent fuming with the mention of babies!
I find comments like this to celebs or influencers bloody hilarious.... it's when the babies are born and they inherit their parents "not so perfect" features, you can see exactly how much work they've had done ... 😏🤭🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m suspecting they’re having a big party with Lucy etc. but they’re not posting it cos likely they won’t be social distancing. Cos why would they? 🙄
Yes your right, they’ve been very quiet today in comparison to the usual constant stories

Reactions: 7
Yes your right, they’ve been very quiet today in comparison to the usual constant stories
It was the same for Lucy’s birthday the other week as well. Very very quiet - 100% a non social distancing party with the whole fam that they didn’t want anyone accidentally outing like the Father’s Day photos 😂

Reactions: 12
Yeah that’s fair enough and each to their own hence why I’m not a dog owner! I just personally wouldn’t see the point in buying expensive furniture when a big dog like that would most likely ruin it that’s all when they let it eat on it etc
Ruin it? How so? My dog is part of my family so can sleep where she likes. Some people even *gasp* allow kids on sofas! I know.. insane eh? As for guests, most guests to my home arent as whiny as others...

Reactions: 8
She's trying to dress like a manifesting angel in those horrible maternity smocks. Goes between bedsheets to skin tight, bum crack baby pink boohoo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please tell me she’s not going to be reading birthday cards from their dead mum as a VIDEO.
That’s so personal and they’re still grieving.
Some things should be kept private and not be used a money making video
surely that’s not healthy especially for poor Katie! You can imagine how hard it is to loose a parent let alone have it all blasted over the internet

Going through such a heartfelt intimate moment with a camera in your face just ain’t it really, that’s taking it too far. But all in the name of views I guess, it’s sad

Reactions: 20
Please tell me she’s not going to be reading birthday cards from their dead mum as a VIDEO.
That’s so personal and they’re still grieving.
Some things should be kept private and not be used a money making video
No words 🥺 does Katie even get a choice in that?!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I really hope tonight’s video won’t be Katie opening the last card from her mom, even if Elle wanted to record her reaction so she can watch it back in years to come, okay, but it shouldn’t be for the whole world to see such a vulnerable, emotional moment. Katie is still fairly young and very new to the grief and may regret this massively when she’s older and might not want her own children to be able to view this type of raw video. I imagine the content regarding her mom gets a lot of attention but this is wayyyyyy too far 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Nothing like taking advantage of your sister with complex needs.

Money grabbing careless woman comes to my mind.
She knows it will get lots of views so is exploiting her sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Absolutely disgusting even if Kate agreed to it she should never put her in that position no questions!

I know people may disagree but I feel like she’s cashing in on her mother’s death. Grieve in private!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.