Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking how people are celebrating 4th July is quite an insensitive thing for her to say considering a lot of Americans aren’t celebrating this year due to current events
Exactly the 4th of July is not something to celebrate. I doubt she even knows the meaning, probably thinks it’s because pubs have opened today!

Reactions: 8
Look at the actual nick of Connor in that video, skipping about in his slippers, I got second hand embarrassment just watching it!

Reactions: 6
Frank is Jordan Lucys husbands brother I think. I’m sure Jordan was driving the digger the other day. It’s what he used to do before he became a stay at home Instagram hubby!!!

Reactions: 5
Elle : let’s go out tonight
Connor : yay
Elle : you’re paying for once
Connor : ... I feel like a takeaway at home
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel like they try to hard with their home decor... apparently Connor picked this. Also why does he have his own thread? He’s not a celebrity he’s a leach 😂😂
EE2AEBCA-D7DC-4647-A1B6-E5D4D1673DF5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I saw her post an insta story saying she’d had her nails done for date night I really thought that was a sign Connor was going to propose.

I don’t know why she wear such unflattering clothes? Those denim shorts are Probably 2 sizes too small!!!

Reactions: 11
i think elle reads here, she just mentioned in the garden transformation vlog that she paid full price for franks work!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That garden looks terrible, that horrible Astro turf grass makes it look like a Big Brother garden

Reactions: 26
Connor. You have been evicted from the Elle Darby house for being a scrounging bleep. Please collect your eye bags and leave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.