Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I just old and ancient but I always think Who on theyre right mind at her age takes that kinda pics and posts them 😂😂 id feel so dumb pouting and totally serious posting those pics! Shes a grown woman! Like wtf her lips and all the filters 😵 why god why 😵😵😵 social media has really messed her head 😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think it flatters her very well

Also it’s feckin blowing a gale and freezing in the West Country today so she best wrap up 😂
It doesn't, she's a pear shape so she really needs something either a little looser or longer.

Reactions: 4
Those shorts really do nothing for her do they. She has such a lovely figure but the clothes she wears don’t suit her at all

Reactions: 14
Absolutely typical. Banging on about she’s a excited for date night (outside) now they’re staying in. They have a takeaway often anyway 🤣
You know they either didn't get a table for free for "exposure" or waited too long and everything's booked cause they expected to just get in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know they either didn't get a table for free for "exposure" or waited too long and everything's booked cause they expected to just get in
Exactly most places where I’m from you have to book, no booking no entry. Or maybe they’re so vapid they didn’t know you have to book 🤣🤣🤣🤥

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't slate them as much of they supported a local restaurant and and given it a bit of exposure during quite a difficult time, instead they would have planned to go to Nandos or TGI where they make out they've had the best time ever.

Didn’t she send him restaurant invites yesterday on iCal? If so then they’ve booked the restaurant may not have told them they’re not going which is probably irritating for the restaurant!

Obviously the shorts are two sizes too small. Why does she do it to herself?

She had such a lovely figure before she had those big implants now she just looks big on top and bottom.

He creeps me the f~~k out!

He has such dark circles around his eye surely that's not a good sign?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thrush inducing🤢🤢
As Jim Royale says these cost me a fiver and 4.50 is up my arse 🤣 as if that is comfy or even looks nice. Wtf? Such a bonnie lass all the gear no idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I just old and ancient but I always think Who on theyre right mind at her age takes that kinda pics and posts them 😂😂 id feel so dumb pouting and totally serious posting those pics! Shes a grown woman! Like wtf her lips and all the filters 😵 why god why 😵😵😵 social media has really messed her head 😖😖😖
I thought exactly the same, was thinking to myself jeesh woman how old are you pulling faces like that 🤦‍♀️

Obviously the shorts are two sizes too small. Why does she do it to herself?

She had such a lovely figure before she had those big implants now she just looks big on top and bottom.

He creeps me the f~~k out!

He has such dark circles around his eye surely that's not a good sign?
God I’m sorry but he is vile

I wonder if she got turned away for the way she’s actually dressed ? She dresses for attention constantly 🙄 quite sad really . Those shorts are literally chopping her in two, there’s no way you can sit down and be comfortable in them

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Notice how she keeps putting her hand in pics, wants people to think they’re engaged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is this outfit comfortable? I’d be pulling my shorts out of my backside all the time 😂
Asking how people are celebrating 4th July is quite an insensitive thing for her to say considering a lot of Americans aren’t celebrating this year due to current events

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.