Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure cons daD did- Elles dad went to prison- it’s everywhere online- was a big case
Yeah he did. In the video where they are eating 5 guys and answering questions, one of them asks how she coped with her dad going to prison and they then talk about how connor’s dad also went to prison before he was born and was released when he was two.

I’m not sure cons daD did- Elles dad went to prison- it’s everywhere online- was a big case
Couldn’t edit the original post, but it’s from 24:59 on their “let’s get deep Q&A” video from the 24 June.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Sorry but whose on the scrounge.

Looking at her eye bags I wouldnt use this as obviously doing f--k all, terrible for such a young girl to have such black eyes!

Prob where she has messed around with it. Not done her any favourable! My nan has better under eyes than her!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Why is everything a “dream of mine”? 😂 everything she says is followed by, “it was a dream of mine.” Like “it was a dream of mine to have a social garden.” “It was a dream of mine to own a Range Rover.” “It was a dream of mine to eat a 5 guys.”

Why can’t she just say, “I wanted a social garden” or “I wanted a Range Rover.” Or is it down to this manifesting bs? is she trying to say her “social garden” happened because she had dreams it would and she allowed herself to be believe it could? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More shameless begging. If it's out of stock wait till it's back in stock, you know like all your Angel's have to do. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯
Could be wrong as I rarely bother to watch her uploads and unfollowed her Instagram but I thought she had to purchase all her CT stuff and wasn’t gifted previously. Obviously she is hoping to be gifted more here though. So beggy, we all know you can afford it elle so why don’t just wait till it’s back in and pay for it like everyone else! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I was reading the Charlotte Hirons skin care book tips on what’s worth spending on and what’s not. She said that under eye circles are inherited. If you look at videos of Elles mum she had them. There is very little you can do about them apart from cover them up. Expensive eye creams don’t do much. She also said expensive clay masks are pointless as clay itself is very cheap and that those full face masks are very bad for the environment! Hands up if I should start a make up/lifestyle/getaluadda freebies channel??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was reading the Charlotte Hirons skin care book tips on what’s worth spending on and what’s not. She said that under eye circles are inherited. If you look at videos of Elles mum she had them. There is very little you can do about them apart from cover them up. Expensive eye creams don’t do much. She also said expensive clay masks are pointless as clay itself is very cheap and that those full face masks are very bad for the environment! Hands up if I should start a make up/lifestyle/getaluadda freebies channel??
In the older pics I’ve seen of her she’s always had them, so I agree with you. I assume it’s why she has the tear trough filler, but I wonder if that’s making them worse long term

Reactions: 4
Sorry but whose on the scrounge.

Looking at her eye bags I wouldnt use this as obviously doing f--k all, terrible for such a young girl to have such black eyes!

Prob where she has messed around with it. Not done her any favourable! My nan has better under eyes than her!
oh I saw the post about the CT cream and had to unfollow haha blatantly calling out for the PR team to send her some more otherwise she wouldn’t have tagged!

Reactions: 6
Just watched Becca Rose talking about moving into her house, she has a fairly big audience and has been around a long time, she talks about how it’s not realistic to be able to do your house up straight away. I think the Angels are going to be in For a big shock if they think that by just manifestation they too will have a house like their leader! Much prefer Beccas way if doing it, she seems so genuinely excited.

Reactions: 12
Such a shame as she used to be such a pretty girl but she has really ruined her face with all these injections

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.