Elle Darby #3 Greasy Con-Artist loves Elles cash, size up Angelll we can see your.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime i see Con he just screams Tw*t to me, wearing what look like woman's skinny jeans and slippers and then he blanks the worker in his garden.

Wear whatever you want thats more of a personal taste but if there are people doing work in your home at least respect them

Reactions: 18
Eugh, fake grass. Awful.
And before anyone says anything, I have a dog only slightly smaller than Herbie and lawn care has never been a problem. Of course, it takes a little time and effort (emphasis on little). Which means stepping away from the nearest shop/mirror/camera/computer.
And given that nothing in their garden is living and they do no home maintenance themselves. Wtf is the shed for?

Reactions: 20
Eugh, fake grass. Awful.
And before anyone says anything, I have a dog only slightly smaller than Herbie and lawn care has never been a problem. Of course, it takes a little time and effort (emphasis on little). Which means stepping away from the nearest shop/mirror/camera/computer.
And given that nothing in their garden is living and they do no home maintenance themselves. Wtf is the shed for?
Agree! don't know why they'd rip up a natural grass lawn for that horrible fake astro tuff style grass that isn't great for dogs weeing on it etc.
They want the 'perfect' garden, perfect life, perfect bodies but its not just not real

Reactions: 13
I have Astro turf 🤷🏻‍♀️ It was in my house when I bought it, and actually it works quite well for us as a young family. I was gonna rip it out but it works ok!

The family previous had a dog and said it was ok and easy to keep clean (huge jet wash as they had kids)

I don’t find their choice weird (each to their own) but they already had grass, they could have built around it?!

Reactions: 6
And Lucy’s!
How do none of them know how to use a drill?! I mean I hope frank is laughing at their stupidity he always seems abit, I don’t know - irritated the camera is out when you first see him on film, but I still find it bizarre none of them can do any DIY

Connnnnn could have almost made himself so want relatable by being a young male learning to DIY kinda thing when they first moved but obvs its not image based enough for him

Reactions: 15
How do none of them know how to use a drill?! I mean I hope frank is laughing at their stupidity he always seems abit, I don’t know - irritated the camera is out when you first see him on film, but I still find it bizarre none of them can do any DIY

Connnnnn could have almost made himself so want relatable by being a young male learning to DIY kinda thing when they first moved but obvs its not image based enough for him
Condogs scared of getting his white company moisturised hands all grubby. He wouldn't even know what a drill was if it was passed to him - hair dryer maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

It’s actually crazy, my partner is the same age as Connor and works in IT, so no DIY experience, but he still manages to do all the DIY in our house, by giving it a go! Maybe Elle should stop teaching manifesting and maybe start teaching Connor to get away from the mirror and camera and to start picking up a drill! You’d think he would be good with tools, considering he is one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s actually crazy, my partner is the same age as Connor and works in IT, so no DIY experience, but he still manages to do all the DIY in our house, by giving it a go! Maybe Elle should stop teaching manifesting and maybe start teaching Connor to get away from the mirror and camera and to start picking up a drill! You’d think he would be good with tools, considering he is one!
Mind boggling isn’t it, same here - until we moved into our renovation house my husband could use a drill and that was it, since then he’s fitted our kitchen, bathroom, almost everything. I hate the saying it’s a mans job for DIY as it categorically isn’t, but between the two of them (maybe even 4 including Lucy and Jordan) ONE of them should be able to use a hammer and nail ffs

Reactions: 8
The DIY thing: they work by posting videos to YouTube... do they not think to look up on that platform videos people make on DIY... and learn how to do it....

Reactions: 2
We live in a rented house and still do most of the diy ourselves. We move too much to buy a place but really want to renovate a house one day. Between YouTube and just having a go, it’s not that hard. We’ve installed new lights and replaced taps. We even butchered a wall putting up a heavy painting and then repaired it. Also, my father helped my brother install a kitchen and taught him all about diy growing up (didn’t help me :( bit sexist). Where is her/Cons father whilst all this house stuff is happening?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if there has been a relationship breakdown with Con and his family or its just all off camera, even when they both lived at his parents it didnt seem a comfortable atmosphere but doesnt Con have a nephew i wonder if he ever see's him.

Frank is a bit of mystery to me, he seems very genuine and a hard worker. When he was in the past vlogs he seemed to have a great relationship with Jenson and Jesse and they adored him and now his own son Sonny is super adorable i do wonder if his relationship with Con and Ellle is because they are family(ish) and Emily is friends with Lucy and Elle but he does seem too decent for them all.

Reactions: 1
Mind boggling isn’t it, same here - until we moved into our renovation house my husband could use a drill and that was it, since then he’s fitted our kitchen, bathroom, almost everything. I hate the saying it’s a mans job for DIY as it categorically isn’t, but between the two of them (maybe even 4 including Lucy and Jordan) ONE of them should be able to use a hammer and nail ffs
Exactly! My partner will literally try most things, our house was a reno too, so between us and his dad we fitted our kitchen, bathroom ect...
I have dyspraxia so I really struggle to do anything with my hands, but I have built flat pack for my mum in the past and I can paint! It’s just laziness I think and a case of too much money! Same with the garden, I don’t see Connor or Elle doing much considering it’s THEIR garden!

Reactions: 2
Exactly! My partner will literally try most things, our house was a reno too, so between us and his dad we fitted our kitchen, bathroom ect...
I have dyspraxia so I really struggle to do anything with my hands, but I have built flat pack for my mum in the past and I can paint! It’s just laziness I think and a case of too much money! Same with the garden, I don’t see Connor or Elle doing much considering it’s THEIR garden!
My parents have just painted all the fences in their garden and done some DIY stuff during lockdown, even my mum who is your stereotypical girly woman...and they’re in their 60s. Very bizarre Elle and Connor just sit on their bums and snap it for the gram

Reactions: 7
Does Herbie never where a collar in the house? He rarely seems to have them on in pictures I guess it differs with dog breeds but I've grown up with working dogs who always wear collars with Id tags (microchipped as well) during the day
Dogs shouldnt wear collars inside as they can catch on something and throttle them. Happened a few times, horrific. I Applaud them for not doing this as it can be fatal

Reactions: 6
she must be having a laugh at this point right? When you’ve got no kids, no real jobs or responsibilities and seemingly endless money and have posted multiple movie, takeaway, cons birthday etc nights and then say you’re off for you’re first date night as if it’s a well deserved break 😴 what she really means likely is they are rushing out as soon as they possibly can now that pubs are opening. She hasn’t followed lock down from day one so it’s hardly a surprise but she needs a reality check for sure!
5DCA4C50-3F3F-4880-8D2B-BEF458447D21.png

Reactions: 16
Sorry my eyes just cant stop looking at her top lip! If she gets any more fillers she will be able to touch her eyebrows when she pouts.

she must be having a laugh at this point right? When you’ve got no kids, no real jobs or responsibilities and seemingly endless money and have posted multiple movie, takeaway, cons birthday etc nights and then say you’re off for you’re first date night as if it’s a well deserved break 😴 what she really means likely is they are rushing out as soon as they possibly can now that pubs are opening. She hasn’t followed lock down from day one so it’s hardly a surprise but she needs a reality check for sure!View attachment 171746

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.