Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all take a moment to appreciate Elle Belly’s pre pregnancy SIZE 8 body vs a real size 6/8 body in the same dress. And you guessed it, both are wearing a “small” angels.
This is what I don’t get......not body shaming but her hips are big! I’m a size 14 and would say her hips are bigger than mine 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know all body shapes are different but when people/models in outfits are wearing a 6-8 then Elle wears the same thing surely even she can realise people can see through her bulshit

Reactions: 15
Feel like creating some fake PR Angelle boxes and sending them to Kerry Katona and Danielle Westbrook to plug 😂😂😂
Well from previous posts on this thread it looks like she ripped of her collection from ASDA. Get some kids name labels with Angelle on and job's a gooden!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like ConJOB has left Elle at home with her biscuits. Who didn’t see this coming?!? For sure the knob will be doing this a lot more when baby boy is here. Pervy, will use any reason to get out on the prowl👹
Why on earth was he allowed in there?! I thought you had to be especially working in the arts/media industry to get soho house membership...if i was paying membership and he was there i would be so annoyed

Reactions: 3
I doubt your ‘new obsession’ wholesome Australian boho plant based mum gets lip filler and drives to maccies in their dirty diesel Range Rover El whilst still in pjs x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Baby boy is on 97th centile’ possible GD...... ok princess elle STILL continues to eat absolute junk food. At this point she ovb does not give a tit about her unborn baby. I hope she reads this - is she that thick??

Reactions: 29
El says she likes Subtle filler then proceeds to list that she’s had Jaw filler, tear trough, lip filler, under eyes and Botox !!! Plastic fantastic!!! 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Surely she must be eating all this crap to give us something to talk about. Has she ever used her cooker??! It’s just take out after take out... putting all that processed food in her body, it’s literally child abuse.

Reactions: 12
Surely she must be eating all this crap to give us something to talk about. Has she ever used her cooker??! It’s just take out after take out... putting all that processed food in her body, it’s literally child abuse.
The cooker gets used for the Hello Fresh meals and once they’ve taken the photos required for the ad the meal will be binned just in time for the takeaway arriving.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The thing I don't get is why he feels the need to follow them. No offense to them, but they don't post much beyond bikini photos etc (nought wrong with that by the way, girl power and all that); but he isn't following them so he doesn't miss out on inspirational posts, it's just to see pics, which he could find anywhere- unless he chats to to as well which is another kettle of fish. He knows they show up on his insta, they both probably read here so know that other people know, as much as Elle is an arse, its so disrespectful yet he doesn't give a tit.

Reactions: 27
Wow that video is lie after lie after lie! You can see it through every bit of her body language. Noone asked them about their sex life either because news flash, noone cares nor wants to imagine that car crash image of a vampire bumping a gunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And if she's breathless after a few steps sex with her is going to be like shagging a steam train chuffing along

• Haha
Reactions: 66
From the what I eat in a day (pregnant edition)

baby boys breakfast
5A0FD10A-FD65-4073-BB3F-8DD345E60EDE.png

Lunch
B84A6972-9B3A-4A21-B595-49CC7E879165.png

dinner
95A77B55-5A93-4882-9D28-FB93D9F9DAD3.png

And snacks
47D378AE-A50C-4410-8011-FFA78E0A5A45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
And if she's breathless after a few steps sex with her is going to be like shagging a steam train chuffing along
I can't cope with you this eve 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭 gunt bumping a vampire corpse 😭😭😭😭

Ellie Belly would probably think necrophilia is non surgical procedure where you inject tit into your face

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe how distant Connor seems. It’s like he can’t even bare to pretend he’s interested in Elle anymore. I do feel a bit sorry for her - does she genuinely not realise he doesn’t fancy her or find her attractive in the slightest? There is 0 chemistry between them and it’s the most obvious it’s ever been.
She's blind to it because she's so fixated on having this perfect life to showcase on Instagram she can't see what's really going on. She'll do anything to keep Count Dracula despite the fact he doesn't find her attractive anymore and follows all these bikini clad women on Insta...

Reactions: 17
Why on earth was he allowed in there?! I thought you had to be especially working in the arts/media industry to get soho house membership...if i was paying membership and he was there i would be so annoyed
Probs was someone’s guest. From the cropped photo and lack of tagging the person, I’m willing to bet the person told him, “DO NOT tag me or photograph me!” 😂

Reactions: 3
I just saw her story and im shook! Mcdonalds after mcdonalds and she was literally just talking about how her docs appt went and how she gonna have to check up more often now, your feeding yourself snd your kid junk! I wouldnt be surprised if they tell her shes pre diabetic or already diabetic which is what happened when kim kardashian was pregnant with one of her kids because she just ate what she wanted. Another thing, (sorry for the rant lol) she does realize she is going to have to push “baby boy” out of her vagina right?! And that is if everything goes alright and they dont need to do an emergency c section, like literally what is she doing to herself and that baby! Absolutely no discipline and self control, good luck losing all that weight too and keeping your man down

Reactions: 12
She thinks she had body dysmorphia? Pre pregnancy because she alwats felt bigger than she probably was.... she still has it she thinks she's a small yet is easily a large. She needs to own it. We're bored of u trying to suck your body into a small and almost show us what u ate that day. Its gross. There's nothing wrong with being large but ur potentially causing your young angle girl followers to feel they should be a certain way.

Reactions: 18
Okay so I know nothing about babies and pregnancy but judging by tattles reaction I am assuming jumping from 50th percentile to 97th in like 2 weeks isn't a normal growth spurt for a baby? :')
Oh god no one tell her that you'll end up on her ever growing block list which is almost getting as big as her gunt x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.