Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is up with these lazy-assed influencers product pusher always talking about being exhausted. WHAT THE ENTIRE duck are they doing that’s so exhausting?!? Dork, like seek a Health Care Professional, you sound anemic 🤒

Reactions: 17
The home gym is to trap Dracula when baby arrives. He cant say he is bleeping off to gym when he has one in the garage can he?

Poor bastard will end up with stockholm syndrome mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I used the filter Elle used in the either post and oh my god I'm crying, I look like a sex doll. I have no upper lip (hi thin lips) and it somehow made me had a duck face. Oh Elle girl these filters aren't flattering 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst all the other celebs/instagrammers/youtubers are out there promoting a no filter movement, this nobhead is trying to convince us that this is her.
Hun, we’ve seen your actual face, you ain’t foolin us!
She could not be more of a bleeping catfish

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We're due around the same time praying I don't see her at Bath hospital pray with me guys 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
praying that you do so you can say to her ‘thought you were manifesting baby boy out elle?’
‘Thought you were due 5 weeks ago elle?’
‘How’s the stamina after your amazing preggo diet elle?’
‘Want a sugar free Fanta ellleeeeee?’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
praying that you do so you can say to her ‘thought you were manifesting baby boy out elle?’
‘Thought you were due 5 weeks ago elle?’
‘How’s the stamina after your amazing preggo diet elle?’
‘Want a sugar free Fanta ellleeeeee?’
"Where's Con Elle?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.