Elle Darby #23 Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby is being “uncooperative” because she is 30 weeks so he’s squished in there now and they don’t reccomend 3D/4D scans that far along 🙄 (if that’s what they are there for? If not then I genuinely hope baby is ok I know we aren’t biggest fans of her but would never wish anything scary on anyone!)

But yeah I booked mine for 28 weeks I think it was and the lady was saying it’s a bit later than we would like but better now than at 30 etc which was when I wanted to book for! Lol

Reactions: 15
That's all you can afford you scruffy dead looking duck
I have to say this thread pops into my head in the strangest times. I was driving home from work and a black Hearse was driving on the other side of the road and I BURST out into uncontrollable laughter thinking about your Hearse comment about Con :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: one of the best comments to grace this website

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
ugh. as if con couldn’t get anymore perfect! fiancé of the year award angles
Why has he posted this? Must be proud he actually got her something but it was probably still out of his pocket money.

A cup of tea a day and a shoe horn? Spoiling the ladies there Con you hunk xx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why has he posted this? Must be proud he actually got her something but it was probably still out of his pocket money.

A cup of tea a day and a shoe horn? Spoiling the ladies there Con you hunk xx

I’m hoping it’s sarcasm and a joke lol coz he had to help her tie her shoes the other day 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping it’s sarcasm and a joke lol coz he had to help her tie her shoes the other day 😂
Yep, probs, got it for Elle so she doesn’t have to ask him for help. Oh boy doesn’t want anything interrupting his scroll through Instagram model’s pictures 🤮

Reactions: 18
Her lips look like what kids do when they put a cup to their face and breathe in to swell up their lips a bit. They are so ridiculously big, I get people wanting more full lips but that's taking it to the bleeping extreme.

Also I'm going to sound as stupid as our angle friend here but wtf is a shoe horn? It just looks like a bit of wood to me x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, probs, got it for Elle so she doesn’t have to ask him for help. Oh boy doesn’t want anything interrupting his scroll through Instagram model’s pictures 🤮
Wow.....I just looked through his follow list again and I swear there’s a load of new half naked girls on there? One of them may as well be naked! Did anyone see meggan and Niall s q & a recently where they were asked about Niall liking girls pics on Instagram or vice vice verse and they both basically said it was wrong and people who do it are mugs, especially if they get caught out! It was so obviously about Connor I think! It was funny tho! I think they knew he got called out on it! 🤣🤣🤣 if you look at Nialls follow list in comparison, he just doesn’t follow anyone like that really!!

Reactions: 9
I thought that but he does realise the shoe horn doesn't tie shoe laces 😂
Knowing Elle being 968 months pregnant and all, she’s probably asked him for help with putting on her shoes. My guess as to why she’s gone and purchased crocs, something she can just slip her feet into - freeloading ConJOB must get pissed if Elle bothers him with her shoes, shoelaces, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow.....I just looked through his follow list again and I swear there’s a load of new half naked girls on there? One of them may as well be naked! Did anyone see meggan and Niall s q & a recently where they were asked about Niall liking girls pics on Instagram or vice vice verse and they both basically said it was wrong and people who do it are mugs, especially if they get caught out! It was so obviously about Connor I think! It was funny tho! I think they knew he got called out on it! 🤣🤣🤣 if you look at Nialls follow list in comparison, he just doesn’t follow anyone like that really!!
I take it back.....one of these girls actually is naked......I would def be feeling pretty rubbish about myself if I was pregnant and my fiancé was scrolling insta looking at these types of pics! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with still finding other people attractive but actively finding and following them online to perv on when your fiancé isn’t around is pretty gross :/

Reactions: 28
Also I'm going to sound as stupid as our angle friend here but wtf is a shoe horn? It just looks like a bit of wood to me x
It’s a tool that helps you slip your foot into a tight fitting shoe. The tool comes in wood, plastic, or metal.

In that photo, ConJOB is a tool displaying a tool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i’m not sure why i’m surpised when this is the same boy who gets rewarded for making a cup of tea everyday. duck me.

Reactions: 9
So Elle gets a shoe horn from Con, and Con gets the actual horn from IG Models..... is this like a twisted 'pay it forward' scheme??

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.