Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lying about her size again! To me an XS (6/8) is some one petite no boobs / hips. Elle has both of these more like she’a a 10/12.
I'd say 10/12 maybe even a 14 on the bottom she was cut in 3 in those shorts she tried on in the asos haul. The pjs she showed the other day were like sausage skin too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In her primark video she says she brought the grey pj shorts in Medium for the over sized fit she didn't show them ( surprise ) 17.20 she says shorts are a size small witch primark is a 10/12 and they dont look baggy in the slightest 17.27 try on clip

Reactions: 3
Have they ripped up all the grass in their garden?? I couldn't be bothered to watch to see her explain it🙄

Reactions: 3
All I have to say is updating a new build house to that spec is a absolutely ridiculous they won’t make half of what they’ve spent back and it could make it so hard to sell, wish they just bought an older house and re done it.

Reactions: 12
Have they ripped up all the grass in their garden?? I couldn't be bothered to watch to see her explain it🙄
I think they have but tbh it doesn't shock me new builds are known for appalling grass with crap shoved under it, i've known a few people move into new builds and had to completely relay the grass / sort the garden out

Reactions: 5
Omg...🤦🏻‍♀️Elles new single white female focus is Lidl ( Lydia Millen). No wonder she’s gone all white company! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Around the 10:15 mark .. ugh
He’s actually a piece of tit. Sat there buying range rovers and Tesla’s with his girlfriends money? Get a job you bleeping waste? I howled at the comment on here where someone said he’ll be buying her an engagement ring with her own money cos it’s just so accurate 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 20
Connor wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped him the face, the absolute sponge
That’s his version of a hard days work though isn’t it, watching someone else do all the work for him, it’s what he’s best at.
He’s a joke, he wouldn’t know what a proper hard day was if it slapped him across the face and kicked him down the stairs, sometimes it winds me up so much that earning money off social media is even a thing, meanwhile the rest of us will slave away to serve the almighty influencers and then they’ll rub it in our faces.

Reactions: 20
That’s his version of a hard days work though isn’t it, watching someone else do all the work for him, it’s what he’s best at.
He’s a joke, he wouldn’t know what a proper hard day was if it slapped him across the face and kicked him down the stairs, sometimes it winds me up so much that earning money off social media is even a thing, meanwhile the rest of us will slave away to serve the almighty influencers and then they’ll rub it in our faces.
Agreed 🙄 try doing a “hard days work” every bloody day of the week & then come back to me. Still, at least us/our partners have a good work ethic unlike BeyConcé 🙄

Reactions: 5
I was utterly shocked they took the Tesla out for a test drive and the next clip was them eating a Nando’s in the car! I was utterly shook anyone could eat a takeaway in a shiny car they’re test driving! Unless I misunderstood and she didn’t make it clear that they’d finished test driving and we’re back in their own Range Rover again? Anyone know?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Agreed 🙄 try doing a “hard days work” every bloody day of the week & then come back to me. Still, at least us/our partners have a good work ethic unlike BeyConcé 🙄
Exactly! I doubt he did any of that patio, he just took a pic of the wheelbarrow to make it look like he did, he’s an idiot. You can see on elle’s story that it isn’t him doing it.
yeah I’m glad I actually have a partner that knows a hard days work, far more attractive than that Mr grey wanna be!

Reactions: 6
I was utterly shocked they took the Tesla out for a test drive and the next clip was them eating a Nando’s in the car! I was utterly shook anyone could eat a takeaway in a shiny car they’re test driving! Unless I misunderstood and she didn’t make it clear that they’d finished test driving and we’re back in their own Range Rover again? Anyone know?
Yeah they were definitely back in the Range Rover, you can tell by the interior, although she did drink a boost in the Tesla.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.