Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, can we not compare her to her dog. That's literally something my high school bullies did to me. Be better than an 11 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys, can we not compare her to her dog. That's literally something my high school bullies did to me. Be better than an 11 year old.
Oh come on... Merely stating that Herbie looks like his owner. They are both good looking. No one is doubting that!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think people meant in a mean way, it’s just a thing people say, that the dogs look like their owners, Elle is very pretty and herbie is a handsome boy, but they are both blondes so there is a slight resemblance there! 😀

Reactions: 8
Is he actually taking the piss, he test drove a new car? Like they really need ANOTHER car. Get fucked. Nice to see Elle is still giving him pocket money to go and spend 🙄🙄🙄

Edit - also hinting about buying an engagement ring, gotta keep the viewers interested hasn’t he
And hinting at getting an engagement ring... very classy Con buying a ring with her money

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is he actually taking the piss, he test drove a new car? Like they really need ANOTHER car. Get fucked. Nice to see Elle is still giving him pocket money to go and spend 🙄🙄🙄

Edit - also hinting about buying an engagement ring, gotta keep the viewers interested hasn’t he
He looks like he can't see the menu in Burger King or something 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s either proposed by now or he’s not going to, otherwise why would he post that on his insta where Elle can see it!

Reactions: 7
He's thinking hmmm she's due to inherit a wad... Best get the old girl married up so my name is on everything too. Con-Artist!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Of course he didn’t go into the shop behind him. He just wants more likes and comments on his post and to constantly create speculation to again.. gain more attention. Although... cringe lockdown proposal to bump up the views? ‘Omg even though it’s lockdown guys Con made it SO special!! He’s just the best!!’ I could totally see that happening with them two because they’d think it would make them ‘different’ and have a ‘cute’ story to tell.

Reactions: 13
Most definitely! He and she knows the views go up once hes popped that question and so does the cash unfortunately!! So they can waste aloud more on cars and the white company ffs.

Reactions: 6
He can’t even throw her a decent birthday so I’m not sure how he would throw her a good proposal. His birthday was over the top and his birthdays usually are even before all this lockdown stuff, yet on her birthday he managed to put a bit of string up with some old memories, and get her family round for her a buffet.

Reactions: 10
Oh come on... Merely stating that Herbie looks like his owner. They are both good looking. No one is doubting that!
Personally I cant see a resemblance, Herbie hasn't messed around with his face and made himself look puffed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

His post Is the thirstiest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Connor I’ll let you into a secret... nobody cares 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are getting a new car because the Audi A1 isnt big enough. Why there is only 2 of you and a dog which doesnt go in the car. More like isnt flash enough.

Reactions: 14
Don’t understand the need of a new car Connor himself admitted he isn’t into cars and doesn’t know a thing about them when he picked up his BMW he didn’t even know what it was and just kept repeating strange words and adding sport mode 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.