Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pair of them prancing around together taking constant photos of each other 🤦‍♀️ They both come across as so insecure

Reactions: 11
I love dogs, but Herbie gets on my bleeping tits
It’s weird he doesn’t seem to have a “personality” I know that sounds ridiculous about a dog, but he’s always just lying around on the sofa or in bed with her. He’s never running around or being playful, is that what that breed is usually like I have no idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I find all dogs get on my tits, but that’s probably because when I was a kid I heard my dad tell his girlfriend he loved his dog more than me😂😂😂😂😂

on a serious note, I think he’s a cute dog, but my friend has the same breed and hers is loopy, bounces off the walls constantly, herbie does seem very chill.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can splurge money on that house all she wants but she has NO sense of style, it’s all white company crap

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion don't h8 me its my first one... Con made Elle buy a new Tesla and he's even blagged himself as Angelle Huns administrator

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s weird he doesn’t seem to have a “personality” I know that sounds ridiculous about a dog, but he’s always just lying around on the sofa or in bed with her. He’s never running around or being playful, is that what that breed is usually like I have no idea?
What made me laugh, was in one of slogs - sorry Vlogs, old greasy Connn, was sitting on Herbs sofa in the kitchen, and had Herbs laying backwards over him, and stupid Elle actually covered up Herbs doggie PENIS !! Yes, Elle, you stupid bleep, Male Dogs have got PENISES!! Although maybe Connn got jealous that Herbies PENIS is bigger than his...
I still hate Herbie though, and at the end of her last vlog- which basically was a 33 minute boast-a-thon featuring a new Tesla (Ooh shall we keep the white leather Angeeeeelllsss??). A pair of “Vintage” Chanel sunglasses that looked like something Del Boy would sell down the market (AND WHO WEARS bleeping SUNGLASSES IN THE RAIN??)
With the grand finale being a tour of her boring panelled bedrooms, and the “Guest Room” with the White Company Black Four Poster which looks bleeping rubbish with the light above it not being in the center (I’m sure you all know what I mean!!). And, saving the best boast until last....Her bleeping Decking “Pergola” with its little lights... Looks like a bleeping stage, possibly for greasy Connn to practice his screeching (sorry-singing) And when Conn lept up on his stage, looking for all the world like a Freddie Mercury tribute act, and that bleeping dog followed him, just for a tiny second was I hoping that Herbie would fall off the other side...
Once again, I’m reminded to say that I LOVE DOGS
(Just not that bleeping dog) 😬

One of the worst outfits I’ve seen her in
At least it’s true to size, eh Elle??!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also guys I died when I saw this he's wearing a bleeping white cardigan. Omg and that lil leg pose.. Please can someone include the white cardigan in a thread suggestion it'll make my day
This is the the most ridiculous I’ve ever seen him looking - hands down. I strongly suspect he’s wearing Elles trousers, looks exactly like something she’s worn before. And the cardigan - it’s beyond a joke! Luckily for him mirrors can’t talk nor laugh 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks so happy in those clothes, she’s definitely dressed him haha

New thread suggestion ( gingerbread theme )

Con Con the Conartist man
Elle Elle run as fast as you can

bit short but could be added to 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle Darby - loves a size 10 “oversized” fit... hun just size up using your affiliate link

(Can be edited haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Connor referencing the new 365 days film on Netflix in the latest vlog “Are you lost baby girl?”... 🤮 Does anyone else think he looks like the main male actor?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.