Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6BE7D64F-AAC3-4799-8F77-696533B66D8E.png

for a second I thought she was in the car with Freddie Mercury...
and that’s an insult to Freddie, at least he had talent and work ethic.

seriously though, WTF is he wearing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Jesus h 90s boy band. I think he’s embracing the new-money trash look more than she is.
He seriously needs some guy friends. Hell, any friends. And a hobby. They both do. Staying home and shopping all the time and telling each other that they look great and are doing great is not healthy for a start. How long before he starts on the fillers and implants etc.... Imagine what they’ll both look like in 10-20 years? My guess is that he’ll follow her father down the actual con-artist route and she’ll look like the bride of wildenstein.

Reactions: 9
DA9A760D-8D34-4358-AE7D-934CBFF14EFC.png
is he being serious right now reposting this? He is actually deluded! I’ll say it again, Connor, what the duck are you wearing? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.