Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that Elle didn't do a big bday post for condog on instagram, if you don't do a big song and dance it doesn't count as their bday (in the eyes of an influencer) poor con had to do his own post cringey mf

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Tik tok is horrible. I hope she was in on it because if not it’s so insensitive. Elle knows she’s put some weight on recently but she’s lost her mum! Her main focus was on other things not her figure. Women have enough to deal with let alone worrying about a few pounds here and there. I also get the impression that Connor encourages her to eat crap because he seems so strict with his diet but then when they did that quarantine date video the amount of rubbish he bought was abit extreme -he knew she was watching what she was eating. He could have included things like salad and Chicken, more low fat things- but it was pizza, pasta, garlic bread etc. Mr health Is only Mr health when it comes to himself. It’s as though he’s feeding her so she doesn’t have much confidence, because let’s face it she can do a million times better than Con.

Reactions: 13
Don’t get why she calls herself the ‘birthday queen’ every 5 mins when the whole thing was gifted fgs what did you actually do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t get why she calls herself the ‘birthday queen’ every 5 mins when the whole thing was gifted fgs what did you actually do 😂
Any idiot with a few quid can call a company and say chuck me some balloons up 🤔🙄 I'd love to see how tacky their wedding would be

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that Elle didn't do a big bday post for condog on instagram, if you don't do a big song and dance it doesn't count as their bday (in the eyes of an influencer) poor con had to do his own post cringey mf
Spoke too soon didn't I lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Finished watching her new vlog. I don’t get why she doesn’t edit clips of Connor out like she tried to explain two presents are arriving late and he replies ‘so I’m not getting them on my birthday?!’ Anyone else would be happy with just a cake for just their 26th, whilst in lockdown, she’s probably spent thousands already on the Vegas trip, grieving her mother and her just seems fake happy through it all. I’ve never really not liked Connor or their relationship but I feel she’s now starting to show what he’s really like and how entitled he thinks he is more? I think losing a close person to you and starting a new journey as a person after hard grief is going to be the start of her seeing him differently and not enjoying his company.

• Heart
Insta story - is there any need in all that food??
Is that really for just the two of them?!

Reactions: 11
Honestly think it's kind of sad, everything's done to look good for the gram🙄 you can't tell me that sat outside in the garden in a tent taking photos of their pizza going cold is more enjoyable than having a nice meal inside in front of the telly😂

• Haha
I don’t understand why she spends so much money on him, like the whole paying for them and 5 friends to go to Vegas?! and in the vlog she’s going on about all the presents she’s got for him, it’s like she just loves to show off how much money she’s got and how she’s the one that spoils people because she’s “the birthday queen” 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Ffs!! bleeping pay Laura you tight twit! Sorry but it’s infuriating that even in these times she will take gifted items! I know it’s advertising Laras company but I wish Laura would say no! Ive been to a baby shower she did, it was lovely, somehow Elle has a knack of making it look tacky.

• Heart
I really can’t stand to watch their up loads anymore but to me it feels like she’s trying to splash the cash to keep him! It’s like she’s gotta keep him happy 24/7!

They’ve not stuck to the rules since the start of lockdown so no doubt had friends / family over. Bet the neighbours love them 😂

She is a massive show off too so will definitely love bragging about her bank balance 🙄🙄🙄 only tacky people do that which is Elle all over!

Reactions: 8
Her new video with Connor on his birthday just screams self entitled. She had an outdoor cinema party which was completely set up by someone else yet she's "birthday queen". For doing what exactly?! She then got him bottles of gin which were "her favourite flavours" on his birthday? And kept speaking about how her original present to him which was a trip to Vegas had been cancelled. She got a refund though and just waiting to book thier next basic ass holiday. She's a spoilt brat

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Everything really is for the camera isn’t it? Connor couldn’t even enjoy a pizza on his birthday, had to wait for it to go cold whilst Elle done a photoshoot of the garden. And her story today, all that food just for show? What an absolute waste

Reactions: 5
Ffs!! bleeping pay Laura you tight twit! Sorry but it’s infuriating that even in these times she will take gifted items! I know it’s advertising Laras company but I wish Laura would say no! Ive been to a baby shower she did, it was lovely, somehow Elle has a knack of making it look tacky.
I thought this as well when I saw it was all gifted again. All these people struggling in lockdown especially self employed people and she’s doing videos about how much money she has in her bank account but will still accept lavish gifts from people. I get it’s her job but during these times you’d think some of these influencers would show a bit more appreciation and help others out. Can you imagine how much business this poor women has lost during lockdown? But we all remember the hotel scandal which just shows elles true motives tbh. I do really like her but this just really bothered me. Funny how she can spend thousands on a trip to Vegas but can’t help out local businesses. In her mind helping them out is advertising them on her page in exchange for free gifts during these awful times. There’s always got to be something in it for her, she comes across so self entitled as she never seems to be generous without expecting something in return (with the exception of her greedy boyfriend who she seems to spend ridiculous amounts of money on in return for mugging her off constantly and showing her up in videos, liking girls pictures and uploading disrespectful videos on TikTok Prince Charming mate wish my boyfriend was this nice)

• Heart
I’d like to see Conor treating Elle to just as lavish a birthday as she does him? Does he do that?

Weirdly I feel the roles are reversed in this relationship or at least how I would find them logically. Elle could get any man, or at least a man a lot nicer than Conman, yet she’s doing all these lavish things for him, almost like she’s afraid he’ll leave her, if she doesn’t keep splashing the cash all the time!
Elle deserves someone who would do all these things for her, or at the very least, someone who isn’t just sitting there expecting big birthday presents and holidays and stuff ! He makes me ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.