Elle Darby #2 not to be confused with Gemma Louise Miles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t like him, he comes across as an arrogant scrounger and that’s just the bits we see of him, imagine what goes on that we don’t see.
True. Elle laughs off/forgives & smiles at all of his digs/childish sulking. All these self help books are doing nothing for her self esteem. It's not just banter/wise cracks. Like you say, this is the edit we see. Who else would tell him to go eff himself? Not promoting violence but that's one smug face you just want to punch. Get out of her vlogs!

Reactions: 4
In the latest vlog ‘can I have the Range Rover keys please’ wow Connor we know you have a RR boring now hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Going to say what you're all thinking; how much is mums house worth & is that why this is no longer their perfect, forever, 'manifested' dream home? Flash Con can't bear to live there knowing elles got a few hundred k sitting in the bank can he? Come on, it was their dream home until elles mum went downhill... See many of you starting to see thru Mr slick now. Always had bad controlling vibes off him despite the comedy act. Who else clocked the snarky little telling off he gave elle in the q&a 'come on elle, you didn't save as much as you could've, did you now? Erm, it's her money, she earned it (albeit by manipulating her young, impressionable, insecure audience) she can spend it on wtf she likes. Elle, stand up for yourself. Connor, go get a bleeping job mate.
Her mums house is on the market...must be very hard 😢 agree with everything you’ve all said about Connnnn 🤢

Reactions: 5
Having looked at that, it does make sense now why they’ve decided they don’t want their house and they want to move. Her mum’s house is stunning and with the money she gets from the sale (I’m guessing she’s getting around half after fees?) they’ll probably want to buy somewhere like that with a lot of land.

Reactions: 3
That house is stunning. Does anyone know what her mum did for a living?

That house is stunning. Does anyone know what her mum did for a living?
I'm not sure exactly she was the director and later a secretory of a marquee company from 2005 - 2014 according to company house. Also there is records of another director in the company who lived at the same address so i assumed partner but he hasnt been mentioned at all so maybe not?
The house was purchased in 2011 so i take it that was after Deborah had divorced Giles.
Is this the family home Elle talks about buying or does she mean the one where she lived with both parents ?

I’m actually surprised Elle didn’t want her mums house, but it wasn’t the house she grew up in was it? Or have I got that wrong?
I reckon Elle will def snap that one up if it goes on sale.
I can’t stand Connor, in the last vlog one he started it by himself with that cringe ‘hiiiii angellllsss whattttt yoouuu doooouiiiinnnggg innnn theeerrrrre!?’ urgh! He would be nothing without Elle! Bet he drives around in that RR thinking he’s some sort of sex god, makes me want to vom thinking about it!

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure exactly she was the director and later a secretory of a marquee company from 2005 - 2014 according to company house. Also there is records of another director in the company who lived at the same address so i assumed partner but he hasnt been mentioned at all so maybe not?
The house was purchased in 2011 so i take it that was after Deborah had divorced Giles.
Is this the family home Elle talks about buying or does she mean the one where she lived with both parents ?
I think she means a different one, because in the insta stories they went and saw the outside of it and she said she hadn’t seen it for a long time.

I’m actually surprised Elle didn’t want her mums house, but it wasn’t the house she grew up in was it? Or have I got that wrong?
I reckon Elle will def snap that one up if it goes on sale.
I can’t stand Connor, in the last vlog one he started it by himself with that cringe ‘hiiiii angellllsss whattttt yoouuu doooouiiiinnnggg innnn theeerrrrre!?’ urgh! He would be nothing without Elle! Bet he drives around in that RR thinking he’s some sort of sex god, makes me want to vom thinking about it!
I don’t think she can just have it though because legally half of it is Katie’s, so she would need to give Katie half of the cost of the house, maybe they can’t afford that at this time without selling theirs first.

She did have a partner as I saw in elles video about grief she spoke about since her mum was diagnosed with the tumour from then on she decided she didn't want to know anything about it so Elle and her mums partner would have to go to scan results ect I know I cant really speak as I’m fortunate enough to not have been in such a position but I can’t help but think that doesn’t sit right with me . Elle was only 18 so to have to keep all of it from her mum must have been so hard . She even says in that video that all she would want to do was speak about it with her. I’m guessing that the mum and her partner must have split at some point too so would just Elle have had to have gone to the rest of the appointments on her own /decide about treatment ect would be a massive weight on your shoulders ..I know this went on right to the end too as she says in the video

Reactions: 2
Must be like having a small spoilt child asking you to buy them new toys all the time. Connor hounding her for gym equipment for the garage... Wonder what her reply was? 'Mention it in the next video Con & we'll get sent some for free'🙄

She did have a partner as I saw in elles video about grief she spoke about since her mum was diagnosed with the tumour from then on she decided she didn't want to know anything about it so Elle and her mums partner would have to go to scan results ect I know I cant really speak as I’m fortunate enough to not have been in such a position but I can’t help but think that doesn’t sit right with me . Elle was only 18 so to have to keep all of it from her mum must have been so hard . She even says in that video that all she would want to do was speak about it with her. I’m guessing that the mum and her partner must have split at some point too so would just Elle have had to have gone to the rest of the appointments on her own /decide about treatment ect would be a massive weight on your shoulders ..I know this went on right to the end too as she says in the video
That is bizarre. She starts the grief video explaining how her they were best friends, went through so much together. Then to live in denial over something surely the self help books would've told her was best to make peace with. Like wtf? 'Mum, you're going to have brain surgery but it's got eff all to do with a brain tumour angel'. Could kind of understand it the other way round the mum not wanting to upset the daughter with their prognosis..🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Must be like having a small spoilt child asking you to buy them new toys all the time. Connor hounding her for gym equipment for the garage... Wonder what her reply was? 'Mention it in the next video Con & we'll get sent some for free'🙄

That is bizarre. She starts the grief video explaining how her they were best friends, went through so much together. Then to live in denial over something surely the self help books would've told her was best to make peace with. Like wtf? 'Mum, you're going to have brain surgery but it's got eff all to do with a brain tumour angel'. Could kind of understand it the other way round the mum not wanting to upset the daughter with their prognosis..🤔
Yeah I agree, it didn’t seem to make sense, maybe she went with her mum’s partner, but I can’t see her mum allowing to her go on her own to get the news, doesn’t sound right. I think Elle does have a tendency not to explain things exactly as they are though...

Reactions: 2
I think she means a different one, because in the insta stories they went and saw the outside of it and she said she hadn’t seen it for a long time.

I don’t think she can just have it though because legally half of it is Katie’s, so she would need to give Katie half of the cost of the house, maybe they can’t afford that at this time without selling theirs first.
Ahhh I see, thanks for that. 🥰. I hope Katie is doing ok, I always wonder how she’s doing since their mum passed away.
I actually really like Elle, I think she’s very brave dealing with her mums illness and death the way she has. When I was that age I wouldn’t have been so level headed and brave about it, don’t even know it if I would now! But she’s one of the only influencers I actually wish well! My only wish is that she would drop con and drop this angels and boo crap! All of them are outdated and total cringe

Her mum and the partner got married in 2014/2015 so wonder if they were still together?

Maybe Giles was paying some of the mortgage for the house due to Katie's age and her still living at the property.

Also even tho the house is worth nearly £900,000 no one knows how big the mortgage is so they might not be getting a massive split.

On market very quick, my uncle died 2 years ago only just put his on.

All very sad, my heart does bleed for them specially Katie 😪

Reactions: 4
Ahhh I see, thanks for that. 🥰. I hope Katie is doing ok, I always wonder how she’s doing since their mum passed away.
I actually really like Elle, I think she’s very brave dealing with her mums illness and death the way she has. When I was that age I wouldn’t have been so level headed and brave about it, don’t even know it if I would now! But she’s one of the only influencers I actually wish well! My only wish is that she would drop con and drop this angels and boo crap! All of them are outdated and total cringe
Katie was in elle’s stories a couple of days ago, they were out in the woods.

I think it’s one of those things, we deal with the crap we have been dealt because we have no choice. My mum doesn’t have cancer, but she’s been a depressed alcoholic since before i was born and I’ve had to be a carer to her my whole life, even as a young child she would sometimes spend hours in bed and I’d have to feed myself... difference is I just don’t plaster it all over social media so no one really knows and I think the lack of sympathy keeps me strong, otherwise it might all go to my head.
I’m not saying she hasn’t been through a lot, but her grief video did come across very dramatised, it was a bit much really, awful of me to say, but I almost feel sometimes like she enjoys the attention from anything and everything because she spends so much time on YouTube and social media having people pour over her...

• Heart
  • Sad
Katie was in elle’s stories a couple of days ago, they were out in the woods.

I think it’s one of those things, we deal with the crap we have been dealt because we have no choice. My mum doesn’t have cancer, but she’s been a depressed alcoholic since before i was born and I’ve had to be a carer to her my whole life, even as a young child she would sometimes spend hours in bed and I’d have to feed myself... difference is I just don’t plaster it all over social media so no one really knows and I think the lack of sympathy keeps me strong, otherwise it might all go to my head.
I’m not saying she hasn’t been through a lot, but her grief video did come across very dramatised, it was a bit much really.
Oh I didn’t see that hun! I always thought it was such a hard time to lose your mum, or anyone.
I’m sorry you have had a hard time with your mum, you sound really strong despite you being so alone when you were little. Wishing you all the best.
I do get what you mean, maybe some might think it over the top but her whole life is played out on camera anyway and I suppose if it helps just one person then I think talking about it is good. To be fair she didn’t really play on it for the last few years. I think it’s part of her processing the grief by talking about it now.
I watch people like Lydia Millen and ITF and Elle is a million times better than them so that’s why I like her, I think she has a better understand of herself than they do

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.