Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Syd and Ell using the same house Elle n Connor. Do they just recycle the same stuff
59709E2B-99FB-46F2-8217-82986933B07A.png

Reactions: 2
The dog poo in the garden while they're hanging out in it - WOW I'm shocked, that's disgusting, well I'm never going to feel guilty for not having a spotless house all the time anymore. That's just something else, eww. Also correct me if I'm wrong but I'd never have artificial grass in a garden where my dogs poo and wee, wouldn't it need to be cleaned like you'd have to clean a floor indoors?! Surely a natural lawn which is bioactive is much cleaner and healthier, each to their own but I'd much rather a bit of mud in the winter than plastic stinking of dog pee.

Reactions: 38
Why is she using the playroom?? She’s clearly just made it for herself, as another room to lounge around in. I thought it was a room for the baby. So why are the dogs lying on the sofa in there with her watching films? Can they not just do that in the living room
because she’s got approx 61235 days until the baby arrives and therefore has no other purpose for it at the moment 😏

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else sick of Elle now? On her story saying she’s had a chilled day and going to have a pamper session tonight isn’t that what she does everyday?! Unfollowing her now she’s driving me Insane the lazy bone idle fat bump cow 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Don’t you only just start showing through clothes when you’re 4 months? Elle is just over that and she’s making out she has the same size bump as Carys who is nearly full term... wtf that is so annoying why do people do that 🤬

and also,

Elle Darby and Carys Whittaker are in competition with each other constantly. They make out they’re best buds but it’s always like our dream house, no OUR dream house.... my perfect amazing bf, no MY perfect amazing boyfriend, my YouTube views, no MY views, I’m engaged, no I’M engaged, I’M MARRIED, I HAVE THE BEST CLOTHING RANGE, I HAVE THE BIGGEST BABY BUMP.
These women are in their mid 20s, like grow the duck up. And the thing that annoys me most, above all of that tit, is that they don’t think we can see that happening. Hello?! Could NOT be more obvious.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s got to be winding us up saying she’s knackered surely?
I wouldn't put it past her to be dropping hints like this, feeling knackered, all the self care etc etc as a build up to a video declaring she's got x,y,z and 'You angels may have noticed, I've not been myself, have mentioned I'm really tired lately' etc etc

Reactions: 9
Did she seriously say she's 'led' on the sofa? Doesn't she mean she's 'laid' on the sofa, or that she's lying on the sofa? Thought she was supposed to be educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Surely it's a bit irresponsible of her to book a holiday 'when were allowed' when shes going to be 30 weeks pregnant during covid? I personally wouldnt want to put myself and baby at risk like that. Although i myself am busting for a holiday lol but if i was pregnant i dont think it would even cross my mind right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Surely it's a bit irresponsible of her to book a holiday 'when were allowed' when shes going to be 30 weeks pregnant during covid? I personally wouldnt want to put myself and baby at risk like that. Although i myself am busting for a holiday lol but if i was pregnant i dont think it would even cross my mind right now.
Literally came on here to say this. I wouldn’t go on holiday when I was that far along anyway just because of the risks of premature labour etc, but definitely not during covid times as well when she won’t have been vaccinated. It’s far too risky sitting on a plane... she’s literally obsessed with holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Literally came on here to say this. I wouldn’t go on holiday when I was that far along anyway just because of the risks of premature labour etc, but definitely not during covid times as well when she won’t have been vaccinated. It’s far too risky sitting on a plane... she’s literally obsessed with holidays.
I’m also pregnant and the thought of going on holiday has not crossed my mind at all. She’s so irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched her stories but did she mention if it was a “baby moon” type thing or is she going with her family? If it’s just her and Connor, you’d think she’d want to spend time with her family when we’re actually allowed to rather than jetting off on holiday? But I suppose she’s been seeing her family the whole time so that doesn’t matter 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m also pregnant and the thought of going on holiday has not crossed my mind at all. She’s so irresponsible
I’m not scared of catching covid and I’m not pregnant, but even I don’t want to go on holiday abroad this year. It just seems more hassle than it’s worth and too many risks with different things. I don’t know why she’s even considering it, it’s like she can never just be happy unless she does something huge and exciting. Surely a nice uk break would be fine.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe what I just listened to on her stories. We are in a pandemic where they don’t know the effects of covid on pregnant people and she wants to go on holiday at 30+ weeks. I can’t even. They were recommending pregnant women to shield from 28 weeks at one point not sure if they still are but come on. Who wants to go abroad and risk catching covid and being stuck there that late in your pregnancy. I think I need to unfollow after that it’s annoyed me more than it should have

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i honestly can’t wait until she’s 38 weeks pregnant with a massive belly, constant backache, swollen feet and face😂 20 weeks pregnant and all she’s done is MOAN the whole way through! she doesn’t know what ‘too much’ is yet, nowhere near, her and con are going to be traumatised after a month with a newborn and they realise it’s not all sunshine and rainbows🙈 her and carys bang on about these movie nights and chilled days with the baby and filming ‘baby’s first week’ it’s such an overwhelming emotional experience why on earth would you want to film such a sentimental time?🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.