Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's some ideas for content Elle, since we know you read here:

- Spring fashion (most of us go to work remember so we have to wear something other than £75 pyjamas daily)

- Spring cleaning (inc. pet safe cleaning products)

- Home workout reviews (try different workouts for a week and review them? You're a trained PT aren't you?)

There's some good, non-pregnancy content for you there...
Or just go away
Are people actually ok
I don't think I've ever seen anything so pathetic.

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 yess! and right at the end you can tell he doesn’t give a f and is scrolling through the gram looking at women he could be DM’ing (if he doesn’t already) if he wasn’t so knee deep in the Elle Darby special.
she sounds like a condescending twit 🤣

Reactions: 13
Her acting like she would never dream of photoshopping her pics really pisses me off 🙄

that home just feels so dead like you can feel how forced it is through the phone. Con couldn’t give less of a tit if he tried!

people who have an opinion on you breaking lockdown rules, faking a baby bump at 10 weeks, ignoring your upset customers & deleting comments do not have problems with themselves. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

ELLE please just take a look at yourself. And REALISE HOW YOU ARE!
Her reply to that person was much more rude and troll like than theirs was.

Reactions: 23
My 13 yo is a size 8/10 and she’s tiny compared to Elle, they are probably
The same height too.

Reactions: 7
Are people actually ok
Elle. This young and impressionable girl wants everything you have. She wants your fake & unobtainable life. If this was my daughter I would be concerned and devastated to learn that my beautiful young girl would want to live in your Fairytale world where Maryland Cookies and upteem takeaways per week have zero calories or carry a risk of Type 2 Diabetes. Where she couldn't work on her emotional maturity because she'd just block anyone with genuine but unwanted advice. Where she believes Connor is a night in slimey armour with his teenage behaviour in his mid - late 20's sponging off his pregnant girlfriend. Where everything is filtered and edited beyond realistic proportions so she feels inadequate in her own life about not having perfect skin, baboon hole lips or an unnaturally straight jaw line. Take a long, hard look in the mirror (without eye bleeping yourself for 5 minutes) and see how YOU are the one effecting young people's mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Imagine a man living in the house bought off the back of your YouTube channel/company/parents money and him turning round and saying he will only make you one cup of tea a day... 💀

Aren’t we still waiting for his top 5 tiktoks he still hasn’t posted yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I’m all for being optimistic but how incredibly selfish is she. Look after yourself and your unborn baby, stop fighting for a holiday for your own selfish reasons. Can you imagine the uproar if she didn’t get a baby shower? But we know Elle well, restrictions or no restrictions she’ll find a way to have a baby shower so she can post a couple of pics on the gram and get some good views on YouTube x

View attachment 460364
OMG she is really getting on my last nerve 🤨 everything on her list is just money money money.......seeing her family is pretty far down on her list 🙄 too many people have lost their jobs and are struggling to live let alone do many of the things on her list....giving my family and friends cuddles is top of my list 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My 13 yo is a size 8/10 and she’s tiny compared to Elle, they are probably
The same height too.
You can’t compare a fully grown woman’s body to an actual child though, that’s something as a society we need to move away from - women are never going to look like they did when they were 13!

I think I’m about the same height as Elle as I’m 5 foot, I’ve always been a 6/8 and i have to say putting on any kind of weight it really shows because there is no where for it go when you’re small! I think she maybe just put a bit of lockdown weight on which is fair enough, especially when you consider she has been grieving her mum. What is not fair though is deliberately misleading her followers about her size - her audience are young impressionable girls and who knows what consuming these kind of lies can do to their self esteem! If she felt uncomfortable about any weight gain she should have just tactfully not mentioned her size

Reactions: 11
I should of had a better look, I was trying to find my car lol but I could recognise them a mile off doing different poses.i have seen then a few times around town and Tesco shes a lot smaller (height) than i thought for some reason. 😂
You were doing what normal people were doing... unlike Ellie the belly 🙈 if I ever see them in public behaving like dickheads, I am going to heckle them not even sorry 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
elle you are an embarrassment. If I were your family I’d be ashamed not proud. You live off your parents inheritance, your business rips off people selling cheap tat for a huge mark up and the quality is awful, your boyfriend sponges off you whilst his eyes wander elsewhere, you lay about eating junk promoting brands that you don’t care about for any old freebie, you photoshop photos of yourself and are that ashamed of how you look you lie about your size, you don’t use your platform for any good or positive causes, and you go on about travel, break lockdown and insensitively post things that are triggering for some but when they say you block them. You have done no good at all throughout this pandemic, contributed nothing to society it’s all just take take take with your hand out for more. and you have the audacity to think people are jealous of you?! Of what?! Because all I’m seeing is a pathetic 20 year old with filler everywhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
elle you are an embarrassment. If I were your family I’d be ashamed not proud. You live off your parents inheritance, your business rips off people selling cheap tat for a huge mark up and the quality is awful, your boyfriend sponges off you whilst his eyes wander elsewhere, you lay about eating junk promoting brands that you don’t care about for any old freebie, you photoshop photos of yourself and are that ashamed of how you look you lie about your size, you don’t use your platform for any good or positive causes, and you go on about travel, break lockdown and insensitively post things that are triggering for some but when they say you block them. You have done no good at all throughout this pandemic, contributed nothing to society it’s all just take take take with your hand out for more. and you have the audacity to think people are jealous of you?! Of what?! Because all I’m seeing is a pathetic 20 year old with filler everywhere.
I think that nails it!

Reactions: 14
Ffs I've just watched her stories from last night, is she for real?? Actually telling people to get off social media and go outside? The girl that doesn't move off the sofa and does social media for a job because she has no other skills? Really? 😂

Elle, we're not jealous of you. We're not unhappy. We are fed up of your bullshit and influencers who have continued to have everything handed to them for free over the last year during a pandemic, flaunting the rules and travelling abroad, whilst the rest of the world have had more challenges than ever, people have lost their jobs, had to take mortgage holidays etc etc whilst you've sat on Instagram showing off your #gifted items and overpriced White Company tat. You’ve flaunted the rules, misled your followers (size 8-10 my arse), buried your head in the sand and blocked anyone who questions you.

I think we're all happy that we have our lives compared to yours, it's clearly a lonely place and we can see through it. Maybe find a partner who isn't a greedy sponger who, even without a job, can't even make you more than one cup of tea a day. If you start to know your worth, you might find there's more to life than begging for free tit online and struggling to come up with one video a week.

✌

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker here 👋 finally got the Dutch courage to make an account.

So many things have been addressed already but honestly she’s so hugely insensitive! It really wound me up when she talked about people making picture art of her mom, which I can understand must be truly horrible to see it, but she’s the one that made every one of her followers are her “friends” so it’s okay to do that. However, she doesn’t give a hoot about all her potential followers who could have suffered with miscarriages or had some bad news at a scan when she was posting her heartbeat videos. No trigger warnings or anything, I know most people who have social media do want to share positive news but she should be more sensitive when she knew she wanted to be an “influenza”.

She bangs on about the internet being a negative space then go! You’re privileged enough to take REAL time off because you can afford too. I honestly do feel like she had a baby to fill a void and she’s definitely using it as a cash cow. She’s bored because she’s just flogged unnecessary pregnancy content. I saw this photo and it really reminded me Elle and Connor. They think it’s all going to be cute and it’ll be adorable but I don’t think they realise it takes more than money and adventures to raise a child. I honestly feel like they only vision their child at the baby stage and not taken the chance to realise he’ll grow up into a child or a teenager and how much responsibility it is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The way she wrote that travel feeds her soul on her stories as a way to justify Pandemic holidays! So annoying, just keep breaking the rules and spread the virus to other people, but its fine because it feeds your soul.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.