Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hun needs a holiday to relax I’m sorry but if she’s got money to burn why doesn’t she treat someone who has worked solidly through the pandemic to a holiday all she does it bleeping sit on her arse and relax

Reactions: 16
Surely it's a bit irresponsible of her to book a holiday 'when were allowed' when shes going to be 30 weeks pregnant during covid? I personally wouldnt want to put myself and baby at risk like that. Although i myself am busting for a holiday lol but if i was pregnant i dont think it would even cross my mind right now.
Also if she's this big with her 'bump' now she'd be massive by then so surely travelling to a hot country that pregnant wouldn't be comfortable? She can't be arsed to get off the sofa in early pregnancy but will travel abroad at the later stages, makes sense

Reactions: 13
i also can’t cope with her putting everything down to pregnancy, you want to clean. omg angels i’m 4 and a half weeks pregnant and nesting, tired? baby boy has literally grown 0.9384 grams today and i can feel it, clammy in the night? it’s because i’m growing a human guys xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Trust me Elle, baby boy isn’t growing 1000 brain cells a second with you and Con as parents 😬

She has massively skewed priorities. I’m due around the same time as Elle & a holiday abroad this year hasn’t even crossed my mind. I couldn’t risk something happening when it’s not essential travel & I’m not vaccinated. I mean she’s out of breath at 20 weeks how will she cope on a plane wearing a mask (because I can see that still being compulsory still for a while). Definitely showing her immaturity in those stories.

Just because you ‘can’ do something, doesn’t mean you should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can't wait for all the "Babymoon with Baby Daddy and Baby Mama" shite to start.... 🤯🔫

She'll be spending half the time editing her photos on the sun lounger to create the perfect Victoria Angels model baby bump, whilst Con's perving over the local totty from behind his mirrored Ray Ban sunglasses.

Carys & James have announced what they're Baby's name is going to be. So expect some tedious hyped baby nonsense from Elle in 5 4 3 2 1.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why’s she just sharing the positive answers from the Angles encouraging her to go on holiday! We all know she’ll go anyway, they do what they want that family 🙄

Reactions: 11
Almost certain all pregnant women are advised to WFH or to isolate as much as possible from 28weeks in most cases to be safe. I haven’t watched her stories but she sounds so self obsessed and self centred from everyone’s comments.
She’s done f a, hardly worked and she STILL went to Ibiza last year. She’s a bleeping joke

Reactions: 15
B42CDE66-F0B3-4F20-BA1F-F3FA601589CB.png

Elle thanks for providing some Friday night entertainment by exaggerating the extent of your heartburn 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
56C6CAB4-F0EF-4676-B2A3-550AE269E650.png

A glimmer of hope??? As if she’s had the same lockdown experience as the rest of us!!! I haven’t been further than 10 miles from my house in over a year!!! They were off abroad last year and away to London. A holiday from what? A charmed, lazy life doing bugger all. I feel like getting blocked ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
AC51B2DC-F867-4BB2-9CA7-A5F88773EBF2.png
The face you make when you realise you are only 20 weeks pregnant, don’t have a bigger bump than your 35week pregnant best friend and you get told you might not be able to go on your ✨baby moon✨ during a pandemic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
It’s so funny to imagine her sitting in that ‘playroom’ when realistically it’s not going to get any proper use for ATLEAST another 6 months 😂

Reactions: 10
It's nice to "maybe just maybe" have something to be excited for? Well if you hadn't done the babies nursery at 17 weeks and the playroom at 19 weeks you'd still have those to look forward to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
It's nice to "maybe just maybe" have something to be excited for? Well if you hadn't done the babies nursery at 17 weeks and the playroom at 19 weeks you'd still have those to look forward to
Hopefully she won’t be able to travel so the only thing she has to look forward to is piles 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wtf is it with this idiot!

She’s an absolute bellend! Going away 30+ weeks pregnant and in a pandemic is she for real!!! IDIOT absolute IDIOT!!!!

Why would you even think about putting your babies life at risk like that! Is she all there!

God she irritates me in every way imaginable imagine being that selfish and desperate for a holiday you’d risk your own child’s life elle!! Thick as pigs tit!! And looks like one too 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why’s she just sharing the positive answers from the Angles encouraging her to go on holiday! We all know she’ll go anyway, they do what they want that family 🙄
The angles need to stop encouraging the babymoon idea, the bump photos are unbearable as it is now without the bikini bump photos we’d be subjected to. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not forgetting the cringey “sunbathing with my son” captions that would come with it. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.