Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW: calories, weight loss

This really pissed me off. I actually messaged him so I'm expecting to get blocked!

What if this person is only eating 500 calories a day? Being in too drastic a calorie deficit can force your body to hold on to everything you eat as you're basically starving yourself! I thought this guy was meant to be a qualified PT?!
i don't mean to sound condescending in any way but this is not true at all, and it absolutely pains me to defend him but he's right. if you are eating 500 calories a day you WILL lose weight, your body does not hold on to fat. starvation mode is a myth.
weight loss is purely calories in vs calories out, and starving yourself is just going to make you drop weight dramatically and quickly. that person obviously has not calculated their calories properly if they are not losing weight

however i still would never ask for advice from that idiot, he should encourage everyone to do their own research, there is so much information on weight loss and nutrition online

Reactions: 14
omg the part in her recent where they’re looking at the stars and Connor starts talking about ‘what really matters’ is so bleeping gross and cringy it actually made me want to throw up. He sounds so seedy yuck

Reactions: 16
I still can’t believe she has her play room set up with the baby rocking chair snd things already! She’s 20 weeks?! Like wtf. The dog hair that’s going to be all over it 🤮

When I was pregnant with my last (my husbands 1st) we moved into our home when I was 25 weeks pregnant, the Monday after the weekend we moved in he had to go away training for 10 weeks hours away. He had to stay away and I had to do everything on my own plus the school run (walk) with two other children.
It makes me laugh how lazy her and Carys are.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 455244
She literally is cradling her fat gut this is genuinely so gross and embarrassing 😂😂😂😂 that is NOT A BUMP MISS ELLE
Does she realise with a baby bump the top of your stomach above the belly button is also pushed out 😂

omg the part in her recent where they’re looking at the stars and Connor starts talking about ‘what really matters’ is so bleeping gross and cringy it actually made me want to throw up. He sounds so seedy yuck
He always sounds like he’s had to practice his lines 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Elle’s definitely going to be bigger than Carys when she gets to 33 weeks. It’s like they’re having some weird competition of who can have the largest belly. Odd.

Reactions: 23
How long we guessing till she’s bouncing on a gym ball to get comfortable because she’s to big? (Chub) I’m guessing a week 😂

Oh my dear god it keeps getting worse... when is she going to realise THIS IS NOT A BUMP! It looks disgusting? 🤮 Does she not actually feel embarrassed about this?
I’ve just died at this. She just looks fat. My stomach looks the same when I eat too much pizza.

Reactions: 24
How long we guessing till she’s bouncing on a gym ball to get comfortable because she’s to big? (Chub) I’m guessing a week 😂

Oh my dear god it keeps getting worse... when is she going to realise THIS IS NOT A BUMP! It looks disgusting? 🤮 Does she not actually feel embarrassed about this?
It looks awful I can’t take my eyes off it 😂🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i don't mean to sound condescending in any way but this is not true at all, and it absolutely pains me to defend him but he's right. if you are eating 500 calories a day you WILL lose weight, your body does not hold on to fat. starvation mode is a myth.
weight loss is purely calories in vs calories out, and starving yourself is just going to make you drop weight dramatically and quickly. that person obviously has not calculated their calories properly if they are not losing weight

however i still would never ask for advice from that idiot, he should encourage everyone to do their own research, there is so much information on weight loss and nutrition online
Sorry but no, as someone who suffered from an eating disorder - "starvation mode" as you called it, is a real thing. Doesn't matter what size you are, your body will start to hold on to nutrients if you are not feeding it enough. It's a sad truth of why there are so many people with disordered eating who remain undiagnosed. Calories in less than calories out is often too simplistic and can lead to unhealthy behaviours in a lot of people.

Connor has been incredibly irresponsible here, theres no quantification of how much of a calorie deficit the person asking the question is maintaining.

It was a lazy answer, and a proper PT wouldn't be so lazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Elle’s definitely going to be bigger than Carys when she gets to 33 weeks. It’s like they’re having some weird competition of who can have the largest belly. Odd.
elle seems very passive aggressive towards carys and since elles been pregnant carys has been much more cut throat and brazen compared to the start.
It’s an unhealthy friendship and they should just not bother. I had a friend like it with babies 12w apart and it’s awful to have that comparison dressed as up as a friendship.

Reactions: 13
That is actually disgusting omfg. I can’t believe they’re bringing a child into this world where they can’t even pick up their dogs tit and also have let their dogs roll all over their child’s “playroom”! They literally do nothing all day, why have they left all that there!
If they can't be arsed to clean up after their dog how are they (they mostly being Elle, cause Con will be sat at the computer playing games and liking photos of teenage girls) going to cope with an explosive baby tit?!

Reactions: 14
They’ve been deleted now!
That’s suspicious unless it was past the 24 hours since they were uploaded. If anything she should be deleting the videos of dog poo all over her garden. Kinda ruins the perfect show home image she tries to keep up 🤣

Reactions: 12
View attachment 455244
She literally is cradling her fat gut this is genuinely so gross and embarrassing 😂😂😂😂 that is NOT A BUMP MISS ELLE
Looks like my bellly after a 3 course meal 😂😂 that's a food baby elle, not a baby bump. What confuses me is it actually just looks like fat? Normally bumps have a small bit of structure to them (I hope that makes sense, but usually they don't look like a beer belly). Also, it's so odd to me that she's already using "Elle Swift" in some things. Girl, slow down you haven't even made it to the alter yet!!!!!! You've been Elle Darby for 25 years now, and theres plenty of time to be "Elle Swift" if that's what you want. No point rushing it imo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How can they not pick up the dog poo? That’s disgusting, it must stink. Why not pick it up straight away? I hope she keeps the garden more hygienic for when the baby comes along and starts crawling. It won’t be very nice for him crawling around a load of dog poo, not to mention it’s dangerous.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice in the vlog where they said they were getting shutters on the windows for "more privacy". Anyone reckon that could have something to do with someone on here mentioning they could see their house, I think they said that they could see all their lights on or something (can't remember exactly what was said sorry!) Around the time conman had his hair transplant

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.