Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @rlouisep9

update -
Elle is still pregnant (if anyone didn’t know, she hasn’t mentioned it much)
The playroom is done despite her only being 19(?) weeks pregnant
She is taking things slower from now on in her pregnancy 🙄🙄
Lots of negative reviews for Angelle on trust pilot

Wonder if we will get any angles joining us this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Thread title by @rlouisep9

update -
Elle is still pregnant (if anyone didn’t know, she hasn’t mentioned it much)
The playroom is done despite her only being 19(?) weeks pregnant
She is taking things slower from now on in her pregnancy 🙄🙄
Lots of negative reviews for Angelle on trust pilot

Wonder if we will get any angles joining us this thread?
I’m sure if they do they’ll get told where to go like lolz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See if she thinks people creating images/art involving her mum is bad just now, wait till she actually gives birth & you’ve got weirdos making fan art as if her mum is holding the baby! Charlotte Dawson has had loads of stuff with her newborn with her dad. I find it creepy🙈

Reactions: 48
DrDoctor said in the last thread that was locked because it hit the post limit: "All of this 'they don't earn money from Angelle collection' is BS - they are directors, so if they don't pay themselves a salary they will have dividends. They make money from it end of, or maybe not if she's there buying her own stock!!"

Slow down! You're getting ahead of yourself! The last accounts are made up to August 2019 (the next accounts are due at the end of May this year), and I don't think she really started trading before the autumn of last year, so there is unlikely to have been much income from which to pay salaries or dividends, but lots of set up expenditure. The accounts are not required to show that as the company is so small. The assets less liabilities were only £2,320 and there is loan of £5,850 from the directors to the company. The company only had one employee. The next accounts due in May will only be made up to August 2020, so again before the company traded.

Has the company even registered for VAT? There is no VAT number on the website that I can see. Has anyone ordered from the company and is there a VAT number on the invoice? You have to register when your turnover reaches £85,000. If her turnover isn't going to exceed £85K then there isn't going to be much profit from which to take a salary or dividends!

Reactions: 22
OMG! Happy New Thread Day my gorgeous Angles 😇 I've missed you all sooooo much, you're all my BEST friends Xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I see she picked a horrible shade of tit for the nursery 🤢 a baby blue with neutral prints would have been far nicer than that diarrhea colour thats on the walls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Hi, have read along since Elle became pregnant, and her posts, videos about her ‘journey’ to conceive and absolute disregard of woman who have struggled with infertility and loss, posting heartbeat videos without a warning etc. At the time she did this I was very affected.. I was angry and very distraught. I unfollowed her and let it pass. But I just had a look at her insta and saw the story about not sending her pics etc of her mum as it can be shocking to see them and she can’t control her grief! Oh Elle that’s exactly how I felt hearing you boast about getting pregnant after 1 month and blasting scan pics and videos without warning. Making every vlog about pregnancy. I personally tried for 15 years, had 10 IVF and 8 miscarriages including a late loss. PTSD has blighted me since and in a few posts she undid years of therapy! I was surprised how much I was triggered by her, but her ignorance and smugness just got to me. I don’t feel jealous of other woman who can have children, just something snapped with her! So I messaged her and told her to start practicing what she preaches and think of woman who sadly don’t ever get the happy ending and just be mindful and kind to others for once. Lol rant over!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 147
I bought a sweatshirt from their first launch because I went to their meet and greet lol and I kind of felt pressured into buying it at the till even though I knew it was ridiculously priced. I was too embarrassed to ask the girl to put it back when I found out how much it was.
It was so comfy when I got it but it’s turned to such bad quality now, it’s so crisp and hard if that makes sense lol. obvs i’ve washed it so that’ll mainly be why but I haven’t even worn it that many times. You would think with charging as much as they do, the clothes would last in quality.

I used to be a massive fan, her videos use to give me a lot of comfort and they got me through a hard time (we’re talking 3/4 years ago) so when I finally got the chance to meet her, I did. In all fairness, the 2 of them were lovely but we only talked for like 2 mins. I also wanted to add that when I met her she was tiny as in very short and probably could have passed as a size 8 at a stretch. But it’s clear that she put on weight after that and especially in lockdown (didn’t we all!!) but lying about her size is so so weird. just own it
I loved her and her videos so much but now I can’t sit through them anymore, she just irritates me so much and she seems so pretentious.

Reactions: 34
I see she picked a horrible shade of tit for the nursery 🤢 a baby blue with neutral prints would have been far nicer than that diarrhea colour thats on the walls
It looks like the walls have just been plastered awaiting a coat of paint,I did this to my kitchen one day as liked the neutral shade and instantly regretted it when it looked like an unfinished room.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t need help deciding on those wall prints at all....just plugging more ads to get that coin 🙄
Also the wall colour is horrendous.

Reactions: 15
Hi, have read along since Elle became pregnant, and her posts, videos about her ‘journey’ to conceive and absolute disregard of woman who have struggled with infertility and loss, posting heartbeat videos without a warning etc. At the time she did this I was very affected.. I was angry and very distraught. I unfollowed her and let it pass. But I just had a look at her insta and saw the story about not sending her pics etc of her mum as it can be shocking to see them and she can’t control her grief! Oh Elle that’s exactly how I felt hearing you boast about getting pregnant after 1 month and blasting scan pics and videos without warning. Making every vlog about pregnancy. I personally tried for 15 years, had 10 IVF and 8 miscarriages including a late loss. PTSD has blighted me since and in a few posts she undid years of therapy! I was surprised how much I was triggered by her, but her ignorance and smugness just got to me. I don’t feel jealous of other woman who can have children, just something snapped with her! So I messaged her and told her to start practicing what she preaches and think of woman who sadly don’t ever get the happy ending and just be mindful and kind to others for once. Lol rant over!
I'm so sorry you have been through so much tragedy and grief. I know it's easier said than done, but please try not to let her have a lasting impact on how you feel. Think of this as more of a wobble than permanent steps backwards. Don't give her or anyone else that power. You are stronger than you realise to have survived this. A stupid and selfish woman cannot undo all of your hard work. Wave her good riddance bye and don't look back. Pop over to another forum. There's lots of laughs to be found on here too. x

Reactions: 30
Im actually quite happy that PRINCESS Ellle is having 'SELF CARE DAYS' when the baby arrives
ONE HELL OF A SHOCK IS AWAITING!!!!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
thank you for sharing this, really respect this. Sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have so much pregnancy boasting shoved down your throat. Things like this show exactly why she needs to be careful with her platform and with her followers because they've had actual struggles and they don't all have a happy ending. I really hope you're doing as well as can be ❤

Sadly she will probably just block you, rather than open her eyes and apologise but please remember you have Tattle to rant to, we're obviously all just horrible nasty trolls jealous of vampire Con but you might find a few normal ones among us 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm so sorry you have been through so much tragedy and grief. I know it's easier said than done, but please try not to let her have a lasting impact on how you feel. Think of this as more of a wobble than permanent steps backwards. Don't give her or anyone else that power. You are stronger than you realise to have survived this. A stupid and selfish woman cannot undo all of your hard work. Wave her good riddance bye and don't look back. Pop over to another forum. There's lots of laughs to be found on here too. x
Aww thank you 🥰 I am doing much better now, and actually writing it down strangely helped also! I am sure I am going to have wobbles here and there as I get used to my new normal of not trying to conceive. That’s all I was for so long! I should be old enough and ugly enough lol to not let someone I don’t even know affect me, but it is crazy what can trigger me, sometimes just an advert or talk of a child’s first day at school. But I try very hard to not shut everything out, life can be cruel but I still adore children and love seeing beautiful bumps (not bloat!) and babies. Just the scan pics/videos without warning and people been ignorant to people who struggle for many years. I know how wonderful it feels to get the good news and don’t begrudge anyone what I can’t have. I just feel delicate some days and would appreciate the heads up so I can decide if I am able to watch along or not. Xx

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how horrible it must be to have so much pregnancy boasting shoved down your throat. Things like this show exactly why she needs to be careful with her platform and with her followers because they've had actual struggles and they don't all have a happy ending. I really hope you're doing as well as can be ❤

Sadly she will probably just block you, rather than open her eyes and apologise but please remember you have Tattle to rant to, we're obviously all just horrible nasty trolls jealous of vampire Con but you might find a few normal ones among us 😉😉
Ahh your all so lovely! Yes I hope she may just think before she posts in future, but I won’t hold my breath. Usually when someone suffers a loss they become more aware of others pain but it seems she is not like that! None of you are trolls, just saying what most of us dare not say! Viva la Tattle life!! Xx

thank you for sharing this, really respect this. Sending love ❤
Thank you honey x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
DrDoctor said in the last thread that was locked because it hit the post limit: "All of this 'they don't earn money from Angelle collection' is BS - they are directors, so if they don't pay themselves a salary they will have dividends. They make money from it end of, or maybe not if she's there buying her own stock!!"

Slow down! You're getting ahead of yourself! The last accounts are made up to August 2019 (the next accounts are due at the end of May this year), and I don't think she really started trading before the autumn of last year, so there is unlikely to have been much income from which to pay salaries or dividends, but lots of set up expenditure. The accounts are not required to show that as the company is so small. The assets less liabilities were only £2,320 and there is loan of £5,850 from the directors to the company. The company only had one employee. The next accounts due in May will only be made up to August 2020, so again before the company traded.

Has the company even registered for VAT? There is no VAT number on the website that I can see. Has anyone ordered from the company and is there a VAT number on the invoice? You have to register when your turnover reaches £85,000. If her turnover isn't going to exceed £85K then there isn't going to be much profit from which to take a salary or dividends!

I meant only to point out that they do have a financial stake in the company - not just doing it out of the goodness of their own hearts. She wants to build a profitable company, so eventually (ok maybe I got ahead of myself) she will take a salary or dividends - Which makes the lack of addressing issues with the website and stock availability even more baffling! You won't build a profitable company with the way she is acting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.