Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouCanCoco

Hi, have read along since Elle became pregnant, and her posts, videos about her ‘journey’ to conceive and absolute disregard of woman who have struggled with infertility and loss, posting heartbeat videos without a warning etc. At the time she did this I was very affected.. I was angry and very distraught. I unfollowed her and let it pass. But I just had a look at her insta and saw the story about not sending her pics etc of her mum as it can be shocking to see them and she can’t control her grief! Oh Elle that’s exactly how I felt hearing you boast about getting pregnant after 1 month and blasting scan pics and videos without warning. Making every vlog about pregnancy. I personally tried for 15 years, had 10 IVF and 8 miscarriages including a late loss. PTSD has blighted me since and in a few posts she undid years of therapy! I was surprised how much I was triggered by her, but her ignorance and smugness just got to me. I don’t feel jealous of other woman who can have children, just something snapped with her! So I messaged her and told her to start practicing what she preaches and think of woman who sadly don’t ever get the happy ending and just be mindful and kind to others for once. Lol rant over!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 147

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
When even is her due date again? How’s she going to make the bump keep growing but still be a size -12. Hopefully get better at photoshop at least.
Physically, she's due in July. Mentally, she's due just before Carys in the beginning of April.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Hanaban41

Yes I understand as I said at the bottom I’m so happy for anyone who can experience it normally as I wouldn’t wish the lockdown experience on anyone whilst pregnant.
But there is no need to go bragging about it on social media, especially when you have thousands of followers.
first time poster long time lurker.
im so happy for people who’s pregnancies are now going to be abit more normal however it leaves a slightly bitter taste in my mouth to see people shoving it in everyone’s faces.
I miscarried in September.....which I was told alone while my husband waited in the carpark and I had no signal due to the hospitals signal blocker....I then had to have medical management of miscarriage in October also alone and then in November had to have surgery to remove the pregnancy once and for all and all of these decisions I had to make completely alone and to make matters worse the early pregnancy unit is on the same floor as maternity and you had to walk past a que of partners/dads waiting to go in and watch scans.....it seems that restrictions are only important to be changed when it’s good news....bad times it’s still a covid risk 🙄
Sorry to rant it’s just always played on my mind

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Queenbee91

No video today cause she needs a break from sitting around doing fuck all eating dominoes and trying to find new positions to make it look like she has a bump

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahhahahahahah

Might not do any work for my job tomorrow cause I could do with a break, it's all a bit repetitive with Covid restrictions this and Covid that. SAID NO ONE WITH A PROPER JOB EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I had too

E3E76B24-9A5F-412F-98B1-51C3752813E4.jpeg

That’s the most basic line and no heart felt note or mention of how amazing she is and he’s proud for example like here shut the hell up!l and have this gift you ordered yourself.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I work as cabin crew and am two weeks ahead of Elle in pregnancy weeks. I can 100% say I will NOT be travelling at all until after baby is here. It’s so unsafe and it’s actually crazy she’s even contemplating it. For a start, Iv witnessed pregnant women being refused travel as they haven’t got a fitness to fly from their midwife a few times. And if I’m honest- seeing the state of Elles health and breathing at this stage in pregnancy I’ll be amazed that (unfortunately) she doesn’t end up with complications, like gestational diabetes or something like that. If she went into early labour on the aircraft - it would have to do an emergency landing at the nearest airport and she would be taken off. Would she really want that? For her baby to be born abroad? Believe me it does happen- Iv worked with many people who have witnessed this. I also once worked with a lady who helped deliver a baby at the back of one of our aircraft. I can’t think of anything worse, as aircraft are filthy places and we only have limited training in childbirth. She’s an absolute prize idiot for even thinking it.
But go ahead Elle whatever you wanna do, you need those insta pics don’t you. Idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
56C6CAB4-F0EF-4676-B2A3-550AE269E650.png

A glimmer of hope??? As if she’s had the same lockdown experience as the rest of us!!! I haven’t been further than 10 miles from my house in over a year!!! They were off abroad last year and away to London. A holiday from what? A charmed, lazy life doing bugger all. I feel like getting blocked ! 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

saffronzzxx

You're right.

Do any of them ever succeed? Isn't this just the same as the Zoella situation back in 2017 with the £50 advent calendar, the Boots gift-set thing, merchandise not arriving in time for Christmas, and the tabloid headlines that called her a "tat-flogger" who was "ripping fans off". Only last month her website was removed from the GCSE syllabus in schools, because of unsuitable content for school children, because she had been reviewing/promoting/advertising sex toys.
You say that like that’s a bad thing? Zoe never asked to be on the GCSE syllabus, in fact she didn’t even know! Female masterbation is not ‘unsuitable’ for teenagers doing their GCSE’s. They’re all having sex around that age anyway (16). She was also not promoting them, if anything she was promoting and opening a healthy discussion about female sexual health; everyone doing their GCSE’s should learn about this. Not a fan of her but I love the article she did and so do a lot of other people, those that empower women 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 63

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
It’s fine, most of us do 40 hour work weeks and look forward to relaxing and watching some content. Elle your job is to make videos and instead all you do is slob around the house. Even Carys was doing 3 videos a week heavily pregnant and now you can barely get one uploaded.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 61