Elle Darby #17 Con eyeing up a younger lady, Elle are you sure that's not a food baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he actually prancing about in that garden, in socks, just inches from several mounds of dog tit 😷
He sure is. And then he will go inside wearing those same dirty socks and put his feet up on both the sofa and coffee table, and probably their bed. It gives me the complete fear and is just disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I had too

View attachment 454554

That’s the most basic line and no heart felt note or mention of how amazing she is and he’s proud for example like here shut the hell up!l and have this gift you ordered yourself.
i'd understand if it was a box that's filled in but they're blank from bloom and wild, so he literally chose to write to and from? no pet name or anything either?

Reactions: 8
On Conman’s insta stories. Doesn’t seem like there’s a massive bump under that pyjama top 👀 Caught off guard not being in the seated or standing position to stick her stomach out 🤣
55B966A1-0673-4D4C-BA7E-BCF51F622553.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Currently 14w pregnant and I still can't really eat or drink, and if do much movement I'm very sick. Jealous at how easy Elle has had it, but wouldn't wish this on anyone of course! But I do wish she wouldn't take her easier pregnancy for granted and get out on those walks etc whilst she can! She's been very lucky with her pregnancy and should make the most out of being a little active in her 2nd trimester before she gets too big

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How long we guessing till she’s bouncing on a gym ball to get comfortable because she’s to big? (Chub) I’m guessing a week 😂

Oh my dear god it keeps getting worse... when is she going to realise THIS IS NOT A BUMP! It looks disgusting? 🤮 Does she not actually feel embarrassed about this?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
How long we guessing till she’s bouncing on a gym ball to get comfortable because she’s to big? (Chub) I’m guessing a week 😂

Oh my dear god it keeps getting worse... when is she going to realise THIS IS NOT A BUMP! It looks like flab! Does she not actually feel embarrassed about this?
It just looks like a photoshopped beer gut to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Oh my dear god it keeps getting worse... when is she going to realise THIS IS NOT A BUMP! It looks disgusting? 🤮 Does she not actually feel embarrassed about this?
If it was all baby that bellybutton would be starting to pop out...looks pretty deep there Elle.

Reactions: 8
I realllly hope she has a small baby (but healthy- I'm not a monster) because then she won't be able to claim her enormous bump was ✨all baby✨ 😂

Reactions: 7
On Conman’s insta stories. Doesn’t seem like there’s a massive bump under that pyjama top 👀 Caught off guard not being in the seated or standing position to stick her stomach out 🤣
View attachment 454902
If she really had a proper bump she would not be able to lie on it! It is so uncomfortable lying on your stomach 😩

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.