Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her comment about all the trolls..... no Elle people who don't lick your saggy ass and have an opinion arent trolls.

Really can't stand her!!

"We're not calling our baby Elsie"

"The internet went wild" - did it f**k.
Don't flatter yourself Elle. I bet the only place it was mentioned was on Tattle and that's where you read about it, didn't you boo!?
View attachment 401423

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she didn’t do that Elsie rant nobody would if gave a tit it remembered and if she wanted she could of still used the name but after that rant she will look an idiot if she uses it now.

Con looks fed up I bet she really Milks being pregnant and he’s sick of it 😂 hence the odd belly pat. I bet he messages girls to feed his ego especially now she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 22

Don't flatter yourself Elle. I bet the only place it was mentioned was on Tattle and that's where you read about it, didn't you boo!?
View attachment 401423
I tried to watch her latest video, got 2 minutes in and had to turn it off because of that stupid, constant hair touch thing she does to the top of her head, it annoys me so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen all the naked girls Connor follows on Instagram? hate to say it as I’m not a crazy person but if my boyfriend was following all of them whilst I was pregnant I wouldn’t be happy... sorry I mean fiancé!
Yeah.. it’s terrible but she tries to make light of it by saying they both like to follow attractive girls/guys and show each other ... 🥴

I also found it awkward when he said in the baby name video that he knew a few girls called Zara and Elle was like,“no you don’t, who are they?” and he said “wouldn’t you like to know Els”... I know they were supposedly both joking but you could see in her face she was like “wtf”... no wonder her self esteem and confidence is so low when he’s messaging all these half naked Instagram models and saying things like that. Great fiancé and baby daddy right there 👍🏼

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Yeah.. it’s terrible but she tries to make light of it by saying they both like to follow attractive girls/guys and show each other ... 🥴

I also found it awkward when he said in the baby name video that he knew a few girls called Zara and Elle was like,“no you don’t, who are they?” and he said “wouldn’t you like to know Els”... I know they were supposedly both joking but you could see in her face she was like “wtf”... no wonder her self esteem and confidence is so low when he’s messaging all these half naked Instagram models and saying things like that. Great fiancé and baby daddy right there 👍🏼
And yet she encourages her young angel gals to find themselves a prince charming just like Connor. I'm sorry, but Connor is the exact type of guy I try to warn my daughter's about. Their relationship is not one to be aspiring to in the slightest and to me, it just seems as if they're together because it's convenient. Elle needs a puppet to help portray this image of a perfect life, and someone to give her babies and Con fits that title. And he's there because the money and lifestyle are what he needs, for now.
Eventually that bubble will burst. Motherhood changes a woman and you soon see the reality behind all the smoke and mirrors and just don't have time for all the bs, she might not be so willing to settle for the little he gives then.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just wonder what on earth will their kid think of them watching the tit they put on the Internet in years to come

Reactions: 14

View attachment 401423
Im cringing for them - how staged was that? You can just tell they’re lying and had to bring it up.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 so awkward

just don’t know what I’d do if my bf followed girls who look like this;

(All followed by conman)

50A822B0-F7E1-454C-BB3D-ECAFE3B26B1F.jpeg
C82C7DFA-ED9B-43D8-8117-F8C7BD598524.jpeg
5D65CE12-258E-479F-BBD0-F0466BF8176B.jpeg
E8593837-B07F-4BDC-A588-1F69CD4BD620.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Right I’m bored. It’s lockdown. I watched the video. Seems like they haven’t really discussed girls names before, but a lot of the boys names they knew each other liked, like they’d discussed them a lot more? They also had a lot of the same boys names on their lists. Sign it’s a boy like a lot of people in the comments think? I was sure it was a girl.
I thought the complete opposite! Every time it was a girls name it was ‘yeah I know you like that’ (i.e they’ve been discussing girls names) whereas boys they just seemed to throw in random ones for content

Reactions: 8
Wow, all I can say is she is a complete mug!
Whilst she is laying in bed watching wild at heart stuffing her face he is going wild downstairs looking at half naked beautiful women.

If your in a happy relationship why is there a need to follow all these women who are stunning. I understand the odd few like, but nearly all the ones he is following are these models.

Embarrassing

just don’t know what I’d do if my bf followed girls who look like this;

(All followed by conman)

View attachment 401494View attachment 401496View attachment 401497View attachment 401498

Reactions: 28
At the beginning of the vlog when Conman pats her belly (a tad rough) like you'd pat a dog, she nearly says "Conner, your daughter's in there!" but she stops herself and says 'baby' instead.

View attachment 401405
“If you didn’t know”...how could we not know you’re pregnant. You only remind the internet 5631853 times a day that you are 🤦🏼‍♀️🙃

Defo looks like she was about to say daughter.

Reactions: 19
Hes actually a vile fiancé! What a disgusting perverted freak.

As for her.... Get some bleeping standards. He's lower than low.

Hes actually a vile fiancé! What a disgusting perverted freak.

As for her.... Get some bleeping standards. He's lower than low.
Im angry for her because she loves the tit out of him, meanwhile hes proposing for content and £££ then hiding in the loo for a wank over these insta models. She deserves better. I know shes also irritating and seemingly hard work but hes a skeez

Reactions: 27
new to this thread and i hope conman gets an infection from his hair transplant i bleeping can’t stand the guy!! stop with the googoo gaga talk honestly not looking forward to when she gives birth jesusssss

• Haha
Im cringing for them - how staged was that? You can just tell they’re lying and had to bring it up.... 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣 so awkward
"The Internet went wild" ..... is that the same internet where multiple Twitter users reposted their pregnancy announcement photo and asked " WHO are these people, and why does anyone care that they're pregnant?" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I cannot stand the vision board trend. What a waste of trees. And don’t even get me started of manifesting..... get back into the real world girl

Reactions: 17
Absolutely howling at the 'internet went wild' comment.....Ok angel, you mean us tattlers had a little giggle about it and a few of the 'angles' commented.........She genuinely thinks she is royalty, get back in your box hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely howling at the 'internet went wild' comment.....Ok angel, you mean us tattlers had a little giggle about it and a few of the 'angles' commented.........She genuinely thinks she is royalty, get back in your box hun.
exactly, anyone would think their Kim and Kanye the way she goes on with herself !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.