Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is nothing that bugs me more than when people spell things wrong and are confident enough to post it on their IG stories. It literally grates on me😂😂

Also blocking people?? Is she 12?? Grow up. If she blocked everyone who gave her any amount of criticism she wouldn’t have many followers left. Jesus Christ blocking people like she’s a 12 year old. How has she got the time to do that anyway?

She’s just one of those people who could breathe near me and it would piss me off. Everything she does annoys me (harsh, but I don’t care lol).

Reactions: 26
She’s just said on her stories about them starting prep for the nursery it’s a bit early to be doing that I’d be waiting until after the 20 week scan personally. I didn’t really buy anything until after my 20 week scan just in case something was wrong

Reactions: 22
He can’t give a price because he didn’t pay so doesn’t know how much it would cost the average joe.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
hair q&a but won’t answer questions about costs. just say it’s gifted (it obviously is but that being said, my boyfriend said he’s pretty sure they don’t do that from when he’s researched them and looked at peoples experiences there) or give an answer, it’s really not that deep and it could help people who are in a similar position to know the prices especially when you’re asking for questions - you should know that’s gonna come up. my boyfriend has looked at KSL for a hair transplant for something similar to what con has had done as he lives actually not far from their Maidstone clinic.

the only reason i can imagine that they’ve done it now is because then it can all be grown and sorted by the time they get married for pictures, wasn’t essential as pretty sure the hair does start to grow quickly

Reactions: 9
Why are some people so shady about how much a cosmetic procedure was!? I literally don’t get it. It’s going to cost roughly the same for anyone interested so why can’t you just give a rough figure so people know what they are looking it. Not everyone is being nosey some people are genuinely interested and this is probably the most important question people would need to know

Reactions: 28
They obviously took advantage of lockdown where you’re supposed to stay inside and not be out in public but you have this time to not be outside in order to reduce infection numbers and deaths, not to give yourself time to recover from a hair transplant surgery 🙄

Reactions: 10
Leaving home
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
  • shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
  • go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
  • exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person (in which case you should stay 2m apart). Exercise should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
  • meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
  • seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
  • attend education or childcare - for those eligible
If you do leave home for a permitted reason, you should always stay local - unless it is necessary to go further, for example to go to work. Stay local means stay in the village, town, or part of the city where you live.

To get a hair transplant is not in this list Con.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Right I’m bored. It’s lockdown. I watched the video. Seems like they haven’t really discussed girls names before, but a lot of the boys names they knew each other liked, like they’d discussed them a lot more? They also had a lot of the same boys names on their lists. Sign it’s a boy like a lot of people in the comments think? I was sure it was a girl.

Reactions: 11
Do any of you guys listen to ‘the outspoken podcast’ on today’s episode they’re discussing the hair transplant drama with Connor - about to listen but these girls don’t hold back so looking forward to it!!
Where can I listen to this please x

Reactions: 2
She’s just said on her stories about them starting prep for the nursery it’s a bit early to be doing that I’d be waiting until after the 20 week scan personally. I didn’t really buy anything until after my 20 week scan just in case something was wrong
She’ll be jealous of Carys’ nursery videos now though

Reactions: 15
Right I’m bored. It’s lockdown. I watched the video. Seems like they haven’t really discussed girls names before, but a lot of the boys names they knew each other liked, like they’d discussed them a lot more? They also had a lot of the same boys names on their lists. Sign it’s a boy like a lot of people in the comments think? I was sure it was a girl.
I was thinking that maybe they chose a girl’s name really early on so they didn’t put much into thinking of other names and they went wild with the boy names because right now, it’s just a hypothetical for when/if they have a boy? Maybe I’m reading too much into it though. However, they did both seem really excited when talking about boys names.

Reactions: 5
His hairline isn’t even that bad?! My husband has a hairline like that. His hair falls over and it’s literally only bleeping hair 😂 hope it falls out and he looks like more of a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they’re sooo having a girl! in the YT video he was tapping her stomach and she said ‘connor that’s your ...looked like she was about to say daughter’ and said child instead

Reactions: 8
My dogs grooming appointment has been cancelled for next weekend, fair enough it's for aesthetic reasons so would be a non essential trip (3 miles down the road mind not 3 hours), but why are hair transplants still happening? Ridiculous and NOT essential especially when it's purely for vanity!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.