Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry so his hairline is more important then her safety in the snow,my kids wanted me to go out in it with them today and I couldn’t go because of the risk of falling and hurting myself whilst pregnant,not exactly a huge fan of hers but duck me is he selfish.
What the hell does she need moral support for? She’s only walking the dogs, a standard thing for a dog owner to do. What was he doing, shouting out the window to her, “Good job Boo...You are doing so well walking the boys Elles”. Give me a break. These two are insufferable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet the name they’ve chosen isn’t even in that video. So another pointless video for views because her little Angels, sorry angles 😆 watch it thinking they’ll be able to guess the name.
Yeah she said that in the video, she kicked off when connor suggested they say the name they’re sure of as she doesn’t want anyone to guess it.

Reactions: 7
71459159-7D52-4895-A5A4-9B87D1C8DD0A.jpeg
Omg I got blocked too!! For liking a comment calling him out, she’s pathetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg that pic he just posted of Elle taking the dogs for a “walk” is literally just a crappy bit of grass at the back of my street. Blatantly just letting them out for a tit on the grass. I don’t get it. Why lie? What’s the point

Connor has put a question box up about his hair transplant. How much you wanna bet he doesn’t answer any questions over his travel
Has she deleted that “walk” photo cos it’s not there for me now?

Reactions: 2
FADDDCEB-4FF9-43E6-A099-17EA44C643D5.jpeg
He went through and deleted a load of comments, there were way more yesterday hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The question is will he answer one of the inevitable hundreds of questions about his non essential travel

Reactions: 12
I don’t see why it was so essential he had this done during lockdown? It could of 100% waited until the spring or summer. They can try and justify it all they want but they’re absolute selfish idiots for travelling to London for a procedure like that. Elle being a pregnant woman as well, why would they take the risk? Even if Elle didn’t go Com could of still come back with something? So silly and very selfish all round. So Elle block everyone all you want, you know damn well we’re all right!

Reactions: 31
The fact of it is it isn’t an essential treatment. It wasn’t urgent and it wasn’t needed for health. It’s a selfish thing to have done and they know it hence why they have not addressed it

Reactions: 26
People that them make me SO angry. My grandma has covid and she’s 3 hours away and I can’t see her, yet they can swan about how they like.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
So Con cant get snow on his hair transplant, he is pathetic and will no doubt but all his own selfish vain and materialistic needs before their child
BUT YOU'VE BEEN "WEARING HATS MORE THAN NORMAL RECENTLY" ..... deplorable plonker! 🙄😆🤣

Reactions: 6
"Ive came", "do you're research", "donar"

Elle hun can you pay for his English lessons next please

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do any of you guys listen to ‘the outspoken podcast’ on today’s episode they’re discussing the hair transplant drama with Connor - about to listen but these girls don’t hold back so looking forward to it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.