Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else noticed she seems to really have toned down in the last few days. No ‘HIIIII ANGEL GALSSS ITS YOUR BOO HERE XOXOXOX’.

Just quite normal behaviour?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she was like this more often I wouldn’t mind watching her!

Reactions: 17
Wow busy day again for our Elle, with a Thai takeaway and a cheesecake. PT sessions won't matter if you eat that much boo x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Na, im dead.
I thought it was her for a second looool
The girl does actually look a bit like her she popped up on my Instagram and I did a double take! Cute baby 🥰

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if we’re treated to something like this from Elle, Con topless in his angel wings and white jeans showing off his new mane of hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
B468251B-43F7-4D9E-A6E1-0189892A8DFD.jpeg
This made me laugh! I don’t think I need to say anymore🥴

.....although didn’t she do her pregnancy photo shoot at 10 weeks 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right, what i don’t understand is how she keeps referring to having ‘such little appetite’ in her recent video, has a protein shake for breakfast, green juice for lunch and says she often doesn’t have dinner because of timing but has ‘suddenly’ gone from a claimed size 8 / size small to at least a 12 with a ‘big bump’ which is clearly just her normal stomach and bloating. you’re not a size 8 with a tiny appetite Elle

Reactions: 27
The combo of this thread and her keep popping up on my IG, curiosity finally got the better of me, searched up her IG story.
I'm shocked that someone has the balls to go about how great lockdown is, talk about how they got back in their PJs after a private training session before even lunchtime, and spent the day baking, watching telly (and having a TV show be their 'thing' this lockdown) and walking dogs then ordering a takeaway. Oh and that this weekend they will be sleeping!!? And that people lap this tit up!? I don't think I've ever seen a more self-indulgent, socially unaware, lazy-arse, self congratulatory IG story ever! I'd seriously think it was a parody if I didn't know.
Why has this girl got fans? Why isn't she getting called out? Does she not realise we are in lockdown because people are DYING. That many are still working and in danger every day or have lost their jobs etc etc. I'm dumbfounded. And actually kinda sad friend's kids & people I know irl follow her.

Oh and what I initially was going to say, before I discovered this girl was one of the biggest c*nts on social media is that, yes, I believe she is sticking her bloat out but you really cannot judge one woman's bump against another.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Let me guess because they’re made from the finest Italian materials they’ll be £70, and if you want the matching socks ANGELLES it’s £90
whats with the Italian link? Her Angelle label on clothes says Made in China.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The combo of this thread and her keep popping up on my IG, curiosity finally got the better of me, searched up her IG story.
I'm shocked that someone has the balls to go about how great lockdown is, talk about how they got back in their PJs after a private training session before even lunchtime, and spent the day baking, watching telly (and having a TV show be their 'thing' this lockdown) and walking dogs then ordering a takeaway. Oh and that this weekend they will be sleeping!!? And that people lap this tit up!? I don't think I've ever seen a more self-indulgent, socially unaware, lazy-arse, self congratulatory IG story ever! I'd seriously think it was a parody if I didn't know.
Why has this girl got fans? Why isn't she getting called out? Does she not realise we are in lockdown because people are DYING. That many are still working and in danger every day or have lost their jobs etc etc. I'm dumbfounded. And actually kinda sad friend's kids & people I know irl follow her.

Oh and what I initially was going to say, before I discovered this girl was one of the biggest c*nts on social media is that, yes, I believe she is sticking her bloat out but you really cannot judge one woman's bump against another.
She’s a lazy A hole end of 😂😂😂

I have this feeling shes got twins in there
Somebody wrote on her YouTube video she saw her at a clinic or something like that and that’s she’s having twins and is revealing it soon?? It was promptly deleted so maybe true?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do you think this is from people mentioning she needs to put a tigger warning up? Surely she can’t think that’s bullying?View attachment 393400
Piss off Elle you insensitive witch. Do you never once consider YOU'RE A TROLL. who the duck shares so much about their pregnancies!? Celebrities keep them private to PROTECT their children, you just exploit, exploit, exploit!!

Guys I've been MIA due to actually WORKING 👀 Elle 👀 and catching up now.

A trigger warning or Instagram page dedicated to your pregnancy would be helpful you utter twit.

Who the duck blocks someone for asking for a trigger warning in the future then calls them a bully. She could have just reuploadrd with a warning without acknowledging the message and took full credit for it. That would have been better than crying victim 🙄

Reactions: 21
God, her old videos are popping up in my YouTube and what the hell?!

Its beyond sad, she’s like a completely different girl. Her face was naturally beautiful and not pumped with filler, she was natural in front of the camera with none of this “Hello Angels” shite, none of this Americanised hyped way of talking.

Came away from it feeling so sorry for her. I only hope that this pregnancy will give her more body confidence and self esteem to accept herself as she is. No more saying she’s a size 8 when she isn’t. No more posing in the most ridiculous way to keep up appearances that she is a size 8. Elle. There’s nothing wrong with being natural and curvy. There’s more to life then pretending to everyone that you are someone you are not and I sincerely hope this pregnancy helps you to accept yourself for who you are.

She’s literally playing a character now compared to how she was then.

Reactions: 16
Buzzing that she won’t be able to have any Botox or filler whilst pregnant and then breast feeding so potentially a good 18 months. Let’s see how she copes then 😂

oh and if it’s twins 🙈 fml can you imagine all the videos - telling my sister it’s twins. Telling the twins it’s twins. Telling the other set of twins who don’t understand it’s twins. telling the postman it’s twins. I won’t be able to cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t think it’s twins. She’s said quite categorically that they aren’t having twins and that it’s a single pregnancy. There’s also no way anyone at the clinic would know that information, unless they were a midwife and breaking patient confidential, which I doubt. No one would risk their job for Elle😂

Reactions: 24
If it was twins, she’d have said that in the announcement for more £££

Doesn’t miss a trick our angle

Reactions: 18
It’s surely only one baby she’d of never kept it being twins a secret because imagine how much more attention she could get from TWINZ ANGULZ I’m so blessed I managed to manifest not just ONE baby but TWO OMG CON!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t care if she was having a single baby, twins or a goat. She’s totally pissed me off with her attitude recently and she wonders why she’s got more hate since she was pregnant? Maybe Elle it’s because you’ve turned into an even bigger bleep than people thought possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Everything is do fake. She wants everyone To picture her life is amazing cause she just sits and watches Disney films all day 24/7 in her white company house. I bet she is miserable and bored To death. Like I would go bat tit crazy if I just sat at home infront of tv all day and had No other purpose or goals than putting up a fake show of my body!/life. She tries to paint certain picture of her life but I aint buying any of it. When she is looong preggas she dont be able To do much why wouldnt you be as active as you can now and enjoy life. Her life seems so Boring and meaningless and like she lacks any passion. So depressing.

Reactions: 23
Everything is do fake. She wants everyone To picture her life is amazing cause she just sits and watches Disney films all day 24/7 in her white company house. I bet she is miserable and bored To death. Like I would go bat tit crazy if I just sat at home infront of tv all day and had No other purpose or goals than putting up a fake show of my body!/life. She tries to paint certain picture of her life but I aint buying any of it. When she is looong preggas she dont be able To do much why wouldnt you be as active as you can now and enjoy life. Her life seems so Boring and meaningless and like she lacks any passion. So depressing.
Yeah she makes out that she has this amazing life that everyone is jealous of, is she for real? I was unemployed for three months and I went stir crazy and I felt like a right loser sat in my pjs everyday watching tv, it was boring as shite. How can she feel fulfilled? No wonder she wastes so much money on crap and no wonder they’ve become so obsessed with their looks, they have nothing meaningful to focus on. They should both try going out to work and contributing something.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.