Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Elle will make a small YouTube video to confirm it’s a girl, I’m expecting huge, something that screams “this is sponsored by every last detail”

Reactions: 28
If it was twins Elle would of made it obvious from the start so brands can send her two of everything

Reactions: 17
Awww our poor Elle boo said she needs a relaxing weekend to sleep... it must be so hard to be you Angel, making a dessert and watching real housewives is tough, you do you boo and sleep in tomorrow...

absolute c*nt

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Literally came on here to say the same thing, saying that so has Lucy when I come to think of it.

GENDER REVEAL
She would be 16 weeks and would have had a private scan to confirm gender,would make sense why her and Lucy are both quiet
She’s already had her gender reveal I believe as a few weeks ago there were boxes filled with balloons saying ‘baby’ and she said they were from her gender reveal

Reactions: 8
What I struggle to understand is why she would spend all day watching telly when she’s had a migraine ? Surly it would make sense to rest your head in a dark room without the telly on for once rather than sleep at the weekend in hopes it will make her migraine go away 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is she really having a cheesecake now ??? White chocolate AND biscoff 😂 she couldnt make it more unhealthy if she tried!
I swear to god this girl eats more dessert in a day than i have in a fortnight !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a self indulgent twit. People are panicking about job security, if they still have jobs, worrying how they’ll feed their families and she’s here prattling on about the small joys of lockdown I.e. how you can lounge around on your fat arse even more
This proper pissed me off. I don’t get how people have commented on the original post saying how great it is. Yes it’s good to see the positives in life but NOW IS NOT THE TIME to be rubbing in peoples faces that you have the privilege to experience all these things during lockdown. Cause so many people are still working full time, if not overtime! People are isolated and alone and are suffering from depression to even have the motivation to sit and read a book. People are having to say good bye to their loved ones on video calls, so I can’t blame them for not having the time or energy for their “living room workouts” or to reorganise those “forgotten cupboards”.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.