Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise
I agree with this - we can’t trigger warning our lives? What next, trigger warning before baby announcements, photos of children?

Miscarriage is awful and happens to far too many women include my sister, but we canT sensor other people have pregnancies.

Reactions: 45
Sorry but the girl she did share, was just taking it to the extreme and it gives this site a bad rep. Non of those messages were saying ‘perhaps you should post a trigger warning for people who may not be as lucky as you were’
That girl was literally sending an insult at every post Elle uploads. Please don’t shoot just my opinion on that one

• Heart
Reactions: 47
93D5DBCB-360C-4261-952F-501CBA39881D.png

she honestly doesn’t understand does she. She’s in her own world and is classing people rightfully being upset with her as bullying. Never seen someone so up her own arse. Disgusting

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
View attachment 393460
she honestly doesn’t understand does she. She’s in her own world and is classing people rightfully being upset with her as bullying. Never seen someone so up her own arse. Disgusting
I think she needs to realise that if everyone keeps saying the same thing to her, maybe is not us who have an actual problem, its her

Reactions: 21
All it is with her is ‘woe is me’ someone could die in a town 300 miles away from her and she’d be the kind to be like “omg I was literally in that town 326 weeks ago that could’ve been me”
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING Is about her. She’s such a self centred cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree with this - we can’t trigger warning our lives? What next, trigger warning before baby announcements, photos of children?

Miscarriage is awful and happens to far too many women include my sister, but we canT sensor other people have pregnancies.
theres a fine line to TW everything and I agree there is a limit as we can’t censor life but I do think there are a) things that should be kept private and b) if they are to be shared it takes no time to be thoughtful and considerate.
People can then mute or unfollow her knowing she will be posting that kinda stuff.

heartbeats are v different to pics of bloat sorry I meant bumps

Reactions: 17
Surely she should be used to these kinds of messages by now? Her saying ‘influencers and celebrities are human with feelings too’ blah blah if you feel that’s the case, why are you making a clear distinction between influencers & celebrities and ordinary people??

Reactions: 13
Sorry but the girl she did share, was just taking it to the extreme and it gives this site a bad rep. Non of those messages were saying ‘perhaps you should post a trigger warning for people who may not be as lucky as you were’
That girl was literally sending an insult at every post Elle uploads. Please don’t shoot just my opinion on that one
I completely agree, and I very much doubt anyone on here would really send a message like that to her. This is what this page is for lol

Reactions: 16
If she was that bothered she could stop posting? I used to quite like her to be honest but the fakeness just got on my nerves, she doesnt give a crap about her followers.

Elle if it is getting too much for you why not get a job at Matalan or something? Instead of spending all day on your phone and getting narked when people make negative comments about you? If you didnt put it out there then they would have nothing to comment on.

I would actually have respect for her if she acknowledged that the image she portrays doesnt even look like her (which I have an issue with as it gives impressionable females a distorted view of how they should look).

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I completely agree, and I very much doubt anyone on here would really send a message like that to her. This is what this page is for lol
Oh exactly because I’m sure they tell you on here it must stay on here and not message them. Obviously I agree with ‘kindly’ saying about a trigger warning’
But that was one verrrrry bored girl. We all have opinions and I agree with quite a few on here but could I be arsed to watch e writhing she does and then message her my opinion every story she posts? No, if she affected my life that bad I just wouldn’t watch personally but that’s just means my opinion on soph Coca-Cola lol

Reactions: 6
She's forever just reminding everyone she doesn't do any proper work and has absolute minimal work experience.

Someone giving you a few pointers and some advice about how to approach something is not bullying and not worthy of blocking someone outright. A huge chunk of my job is getting feedback and constructive criticism, imagine if I reacted like that 😂😂😂😂

GROW THE duck UP ELLE YOU'RE A 'FIANCEE' AND SOON TO BE BABY MOMMA IN YOUR MID 20S

Reactions: 21
She is such a Cash cow! Everything is opportunity To Milk More monies. Poor me boo boo poor Elle. Dear jesus she is annoying. She will have people licking her ass but cant take any feed back that isnt Elle you Are made of angels poop♥ everything is bullying oh shut up. She is selfish twit Who brakes rules and only cares about herself. Then when anything is said its again all about her and her poor bullying. She drives me insane. 👹

Reactions: 8
TBH I’d rather be online calling someone out for their tit, than think I’m so important that I can break covid restrictions and do as I please without a thought to how my actions can have a huge impact on others and could potentially kill someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
not the fat shaming 🤢 just a reminder that elle isn’t the only person in the world who isn’t stick thin, you saying this is actually directed to millions of women. disliking her is fine but this is an attack of many people not just her, i don’t think that’s fair as many people suffer with eds & body dysmorphia, like myself. if the babies heart beat needs a tw i think u need to be more mindful of what these kind of comments can do to someone looking through the thread, this arguably needs a tw aswell 🤷‍♀️ attack me if you want i guess but i know many of you guys have said you are plus sized yourselves, surely this is offensive to you guys! unless i’m speaking out my arse.
I agree fat shaming isnt nice and if she admitted her true size and didnt filter herself to death then I would agree with you but she doesnt.

She makes out she is way smaller than she is and that isnt a positive message to send to her followers.

99% of her images are filtered, she cant preach about how genuine she is and then post a photo that looks nothing like her and not expect backlash.

She isnt massive by any means (far from it) she is a pretty, average sized female so why cant she accept that instead of making herself look totally different to what she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely she should be used to these kinds of messages by now? Her saying ‘influencers and celebrities are human with feelings too’ blah blah if you feel that’s the case, why are you making a clear distinction between influencers & celebrities and ordinary people??
THIS! Influencers and celebrities are normal people just like you... until it comes to following covid rules - then they can do whatever the duck they want, unlike us peasants! They can't have it both ways :mad:

Reactions: 15
Yeah I agree that persons comments were horrible. I do have to say though, surely if she had blocked them, like she has blocked multiple people on here then she wouldn't be getting those messages from them? Maybe I'm wrong about how blocking works, but why would she block people for sending her genuine criticism, yet not block this person who is saying horrible things?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.