Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayse Clark posted this morning she needs a break from social media for her mental health and here we are Elle making all the attention about her look at me look at what I get poor me .. attention seeker honestly my god she’s getting worse.. not everything needs be about you all the bleeping time.

Reactions: 13
Oh sorry it completely slipped my mind Elle is a angel saint who never dares have her own opinion of someone else or disagrees with another. As for always trying to help people, I forgot of all her educational, charitable and profitable work she does regularly. Breaking lockdown rules, profiting from her grieving sister and publically begging for freebies, such a holy specimen, who deserves her millions and worshippers, too right she should spend all day in bed she works so very hard at been a fake scheming 🐄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
View attachment 393460
she honestly doesn’t understand does she. She’s in her own world and is classing people rightfully being upset with her as bullying. Never seen someone so up her own arse. Disgusting
The only time she bothers to read/go through her messages is if she wants to back up her pity party... she isn't so quick to read to offer people support or just say a plain old fashioned 'thank you' for a nice comment😏

Reactions: 20
The whole bullying card is so annoying, I saw on Emily philpot (the girl that wrote the long rant) put, if you wouldn't say it to your friend why write it to a stranger, I think majority of the people on here would call their friend out if they had similar actions to hers but she just brushes it off as bullying... She wants all the money and no backlash

Reactions: 21
I agree fat shaming isnt nice and if she admitted her true size and didnt filter herself to death then I would agree with you but she doesnt.

She makes out she is way smaller than she is and that isnt a positive message to send to her followers.

99% of her images are filtered, she cant preach about how genuine she is and then post a photo that looks nothing like her and not expect backlash.

She isnt massive by any means (far from it) she is a pretty, average sized female so why cant she accept that instead of making herself look totally different to what she is?
no trust me i absolutely agree that she should own and admit to her true size! i just think that comment wasn’t only aimed at elle, even if they thought it was. was just looking out for some of the women on here that also struggle with their own body image, i know how damaging body comments can be sometimes. please don’t take it as me defending elle, i think she should own her size. definitely give her backlash for lying about editing, just thought the fat shaming comment was way too far unfortunately. each to their own though! everyones entitled to their own opinion on here hence the point of the website. no point arguing over it, as a girl with an ed & body dysmorphia it just irritated me. fair enough if it didn’t to you, we are all different. i am a very similar size to elle so the fat cow comments and the one i referred can be quite hurtful, my own fault looking at the thread though. have a nice day :) stay safe everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t get why influencers complain about this website. It’s better we say it here then under their posts or videos

Reactions: 12
I hate that these influencers IGNORE so many nice lovely messages and people trying to chat with them but happy to read the nasty ones. Does my head in!!

Oh and my comment didn’t wish harm on her baby just mentioned karma and might of hit a nerve since she claims she’s such a great positive decent person. Like so many have said though woe is me poor Elle!! Didn’t give a tit when other regions went into tier 4 and couldn’t mix at Christmas but then when we all went in lockdown suddenly she seemed effected. She’s just so self centred like all influencers.

Reactions: 20
Influencers are not 'normal' people though, almost every purchase they make is either a freebie, ad or part of a brand partnership. Anything they share or do is about profit and cashing in. The trust is lost as its about profitability, views and sponsorship.

Reactions: 17
Influencers are not 'normal' people though, almost every purchase they make is either a freebie, ad or part of a brand partnership. Anything they share or do is about profit and cashing in. The trust is lost as its about profitability, views and sponsorship.
Exactly an influencer is nothing more than a paid puppet! Their social media is not their reality!

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but, I don’t think her video of the scan needs a trigger warning...

obviously it’s sad and I’m so so sorry to any women it may offend but I don’t think it’s her ‘fault’ or responsibility to protect each and every persons potential feelings. We’re all following her and we know she spouts out pregnancy stuff all day long so it’s not exactly a surprise

Agree to a certain extent, with such a large following she has displayed nothing but selfishness towards her ‘fan base’ from her TTC journey based on manifestation and an over priced fertility monitor to stating her pregnancy is a breeze so early on is very triggering, if you’re in the public eye you should display some sort of feeling towards others, nobody is dismissing her pregnancy or wishing her ill health but she is blocking people for making suggestions and giving advice ( granted it doesn’t need to be abusive or aggressive ) if you’re putting things out there people will have opinions especially to influencers. She could definitely handle situations better and she isn’t.

I’m 35 weeks pregnant and I’m just like oh Elle enjoy it but don’t gloat continuously if there is a hiccup ( god forbid ) it could be detrimental to her MH

Reactions: 6
quick reminder to all members...

you PM an influencer tit, you’re out. 🙂 we keep it on tattle as said in the rules and numerous times across the site,

I doubt anyone here would stoop so low, most influencers send them to themselves for attention and sympathy.
but just incase new members don’t know how we roll here 👏

report any posts that attempt to derail or moderate!

Reactions: 41
no trust me i absolutely agree that she should own and domt to her true size! i just think that comment wasn’t only aimed at elle, even if they thought it was. was just looking out for some of the women on here that also struggle with body image, i know how damaging body comments can be sometimes. please don’t take it as me defending elle, i think she should own her size. definitely give her backlash for lying about editing, just thought the fat shaming comment was way too far unfortunately. each to their own though! everyones entitled to their own opinion on here hence the point of the website. no point arguing over it, as a girl with an ed & body dysmorphia it just irritated me. fair enough if it didn’t to you, we are all different. :)
I am no skinny minnie so far from it lol but I find the fakeness of Elle more offensive than the fat shaming if that makes sense.

If someone called me fat i would just think duck off I'm no size 8 but so what. But to see someone in the public eye that is clearly bigger than she states pretending to be a size 8 is so damaging to females that might want to be like her. They are trying to achieve the unachievable because even Elle doesnt look like that.

I wish her well, i hope she has a an amazing pregnancy, I am sure her baby will be loved and amazing but it isnt that way for everyone and I think she should maybe relate to real life a little more instead of portraying a fake image and life.

My daughter is struggling at the moment and we suspect an eating disorder, so for someone to be filtering their images to make them look like a complety different for some reason really offends me. I want my daughter to love who she is and be proud not be surrounded by fake celebrities and influencers.

I think those messages that "Charlotte" person sent were excessive. However if Elle is blocking people who are offering genuine advice without coming across as hostile then that is an issue she needs to address with herself...

Reactions: 26
I think you have to be really thick-skinned to be in the industry Elle is in. I think the comment that girl sent that Elle posted was awful and its a minority of people who write vile and inexcusable things like that.

Nobody on this forum would 'bully' anyone, most of the stuff we discuss is light-hearted and calling Elle out for acting irresponsibly which we have every right to do.

:mad::mad::mad:

You can't act recklessly and selfishly (as both her and Con-man have) and not expect repercussions when you have a
platform.

ITS NOT BULLYING IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH SOMEONES BEHAVIOUR HUN :rolleyes:

Reactions: 32
So Elle shares a post on antibullying but then share someone's identification opening them a range of abuse, typical narcissistic behaviour crazes the attention on herself with no consideration for impact on others.

Reactions: 27
She’s deflecting form the real problem here....Going with Conman to get his Hair transplant!!! Absolute fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her finger hitting the block button is getting a better work out than she is in her PT sessions

She’s deflecting form the real problem here....Going with Conman to get his Hair transplant!!! Absolute fuckers.
I completely agree......she is creating a smokescreen of 'bullying' when the truth of the matter is she made a mistake. Rather than address it, she does this!!!!

Its really poor behaviour on her part.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.