Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck

So did I lol. She’s honestly something else
In all seriousness, she is an actual woman. We told her to be more sensitive to people who find that content distressing, and she’s just given a big fat duck you to all of those women. She’s heartless. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
In all seriousness, she is an actual woman. We told her to be more sensitive to people who find that content distressing, and she’s just given a big fat duck you to all of those women. She’s heartless. bleep.
What a selfish, insensitive cow. She needs calling out for that, that is NOT ok.
i wasn’t even nasty about it either. How would she feel if she saw someone else story sharing baby’s heartbeat after a loss? But no, everything is bleeping perfect in her perfect world, with her perfect pregnancy. She can duck herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was already blocked on Elles so message on Connors who hasnt blocked me despite me making comments on his grid post about his hair transplant.

Cant believe she has blocked people for that, the insensitive witch! Nobody had been rude or nasty about it. She is such a self centred, ignorant twit.

Hope she ends up with a fanny like a wet welly top the skank.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know how someone can be so heartless. She really doesn’t understand how hard having a baby is.
How is she carrying on with her day knowing that she has blocked people for advising a trigger warning on something that can be seriously distressing. She just doesn’t like being wrong.

Reactions: 26
i wasn’t even nasty about it either. How would she feel if she saw someone else story sharing baby’s heartbeat after a loss? But no, everything is bleeping perfect in her perfect world, with her perfect pregnancy. She can duck herself.
Neither was I haha! Which is even worse. I trod really careful and I even said I was just giving her advice that people still want to follow her but may find that stuff distressing

Reactions: 9
Anyone whose not kissing her saggy ass gets blocked.

Shows how insecure she is in her lonely little life.

Reactions: 26
Oh angles you will find Elle in bed all week deleting comments 🤦‍♂️ shes such a massive witch Who sits on her high horse. Come karma and kiss elles perfect size 8 ass long and deep 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I won’t be watching her video tonight....I’m not giving her the 🤑🤑 so you all best share some screenshots on here tonight so I can do some roasting :)

Reactions: 19
Every decent human being would be like “ I’m really sorry I should’ve been more aware of how other females may find that” and take it down. NOT BLOCK THEM.

Elle will be accumulating a lot of pregnant followers and not all of them will have the “breeze” of a pregnancy she is having and she doesn’t have an ounce of sensitivity or thought in how she goes about things on social media.

She doesn’t deserve the doe-eyed following she has because there is nothing nice about her. She is a mean girl who has created a toxic cult following of bitchy girls who if you don’t respect the queen at the top, you are nothing and Elle is the same blocking any bit of negativity or criticism she receives.

Ladies, we may not have the lifestyle of Elle Darby but we have more sensitivity, kindness, morals, class and empathy than she ever will and that is what counts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't know 1 normal human being that would be on their phone while hearing their first (or any!) unborn childs heartbeat. It's one of life's most magical and personal things and she is here exploiting it on her gram 🤢🤢 all about the dollarrrrr
baby better get used to mum and dad being on their phones during every daily interaction 😔

Reactions: 14
Every decent human being would be like “ I’m really sorry I should’ve been more aware of how other females may find that” and take it down. NOT BLOCK THEM.

Elle will be accumulating a lot of pregnant followers and not all of them will have the “breeze” of a pregnancy she is having and she doesn’t have an ounce of sensitivity or thought in how she goes about things on social media.

She doesn’t deserve the doe-eyed following she has because there is nothing nice about her. She is a mean girl who has created a toxic cult following of bitchy girls who if you don’t respect the queen at the top, you are nothing and Elle is the same blocking any bit of negativity or criticism she receives.

Ladies, we may not have the bank balance or the lifestyle of Elle Darby but we have more sensitivity, kindness, morals and class than she ever will and that is what counts. ❤
Absolutely! I’m so proud of the fact that I’ve stuck up for and tried to protect so many women’s mental health that are struggling with such a sensitive topic. I’d rather have my morals than her lifestyle and that all that’s matters to me. I won’t let her blocking me make me feel like I’ve done something wrong when I was doing something right. She is toxic in every way

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I honestly thought Elle was for listening and learning. I actually do like Elle as I’ve said before it’s just some of the things she does annoys me. After seeing her behave this way my decision on her has been made up, so rude, bratty and disrespectful, open your eyes ANGEL.

Reactions: 18
I honestly thought Elle was for listening and learning. I actually do like Elle as I’ve said before it’s just some of the things she does annoys me. After seeing her behave this way my decision on her has been made up, so rude, bratty and disrespectful, open your eyes ANGEL.
Finally people are seeing her for what she is. I can’t believe she has behaved this way, I really thought she would listen this time.

Reactions: 16
I really cannot believe she has ignored and then blocked you. What a vile person with no empathy or compassion for women who have lost babies. Why is it so hard for her to stand up, admit she made a mistake and she could then put up a trigger warning or notice for women who have gone through such tragedy. Really, how hard is that for her? It's not hard at all. She is just utterly selfish.

Sending so much love to all of the lovely women who have lost babies and have had difficulty conceiving ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
The post she just reshared RE tattle

🤣🤣

wake up elle!! You’ve blocked innocent women for telling you, you should trigger warning the sound of your unborn babies heart beat because it can be upsetting.
I just checked in with a friend and she’s just lost a baby. Misscarriage is common so sadly but you really need to own up to your mistakes and stop hiding behind your white company facade.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.