Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Do we know what’s happened with Meggan and the other couples?
I think they’re all still friends but we never see Elle and Carys make an effort to visit Meggan, I remember Meggan and Niall visiting Elle when they bought the new house but they didn’t vlog it.

Reactions: 6

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
So Con cant get snow on his hair transplant, he is pathetic and will no doubt but all his own selfish vain and materialistic needs before their child

Cb1992

I completely agree, and I very much doubt anyone on here would really send a message like that to her. This is what this page is for lol
Oh exactly because I’m sure they tell you on here it must stay on here and not message them. Obviously I agree with ‘kindly’ saying about a trigger warning’
But that was one verrrrry bored girl. We all have opinions and I agree with quite a few on here but could I be arsed to watch e writhing she does and then message her my opinion every story she posts? No, if she affected my life that bad I just wouldn’t watch personally but that’s just means my opinion on soph Coca-Cola lol

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
The name Zara is a bit generic no offence if anyone is called Zara. Summer is a bit generic as well I know a few people called Summer but I don’t think it’ll be either of those names they’ll pick if it’s a girl

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Good morning anguls.

Just popping in here to say don’t worry about me at ALL.
after I sent that message to myself
got that awful message I just thought,
you know,
everyone’s opinion of me
which is probably true is none of my business right.?

We should feel sorry for these
people who call me out on my bullshit, on a site that has no connection at all to my socials
trolls,
because they’re not blinded by my bullshit so unhappy anguls,
and just know if you say you want to beat the shit out of them I’ll totally, totally support that
Ignore them they can’t hurt you,
even when they cut deep
and contact the ASA when I try to scam my followers and say hurtful things

so anguls I have a busy morning doing fuck all while con us in the bath.

COOOOOOOON, where is my first dinner/third lunch.?
you know I need to shove (quote)
as much food in before 4pm as I can” 🤦🏻‍♀️

“Oh eoules.... I’ve just got out of the bath and I’m staring at my reflection, you KNOW I need to check out the hair follicle gains eoules!!”

also whilst I’m here, it took her MONTHS AND MONTHS to allow herself to buy the air wrap (waiting for it to be gifted by dyson)
But she can drop 3 grand on a tacky choaker and 2 grand on a costume jewellery level ring because of it brand, in the space of a week. 😂 I can’t take this seriously.
I am crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
baby better get used to mum and dad being on their phones during every daily interaction 😔
I recorded mine because partners aren’t allowed in to appointment right now, but I never put mine online haha I just sent it to our parents and obviously played it for my partner when I got out the appointment

notatrolllol

Chatty Member
Elle did that Hello Fresh meal for the vlog about a week ago, she says this isn’t sponsored but I am working with them on Instagram, she obviously had to send it off for approval

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Do you know what makes me laugh as well, I don't think Elle or Carys for that matter have thought past the baby stage, it's all baby this baby that and they are just imaging themselves snugging a tiny quiet baby, they haven't thought twice about the toddler who is savage and will throw themselves on the floor in the middle of Tesco or the child who's at school who will want other friends round to play to draw on your walls and jump on your bed 🤣🤣can't wait for this hurricane to hit them both hehehehe
Omg!! The relentless school days...( and school politics) These two are in for the biggest shock as they are both self centred

• Haha

K A Y L E I G H

Chatty Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

or grown the strawberries and milked the cow in the back garden to make the yogurt. so happy i dont have to pat my bfs head every-time he does something for me...

jesus christ is that line-up on his beard perfect, probably been playing in Elles makeup and picked up some dark eye-shadow. we all know what he's looking to get done next !
😂 god yea he better go have a lie down, do you think he has a chart for good behaviour

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I am crying 😂😂😂
Are you upset about eoules?
Because “dw” it’s not necessary anguls,
Con man (coach/part time YouTuber/full time scammer) has got out of the bath and taken a photo with her outside!

(doing their “happy faces” and it’s probably only taken a solid hour and 45/46 shots to get that candid photo just right for the level of vanity these two possesses)

• Haha