Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Would be slightly weird if she named the baby arabella, when Lucy’s daughter is called rosabella... they’d both be nicknamed Bella...😂
One of the twins daughter is called Rosie, I always thought odd Lucy has Rosabella, ( not a fan of that name at all, I love Rosa, not the Bella added) , as for Cj...🤢

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her. I’m sure like many of us she’s gonna one of those who after pregnancy can’t shift the weight, lives on quick snack (usually unhealthy as busy with baby) and then continues to gain weight just looking at food. Pregnancy can really switch a metabolism my mother in law was a size 10 before she had hubby then never stopped growing!! She secretly still blames him now 😂

Which when you think of your partner saying the reason they would leave you is if you get fat it just cuts me deep in the feels for her.

Bumble3bee

Omg that pic he just posted of Elle taking the dogs for a “walk” is literally just a shitty bit of grass at the back of my street. Blatantly just letting them out for a shit on the grass. I don’t get it. Why lie? What’s the point

Connor has put a question box up about his hair transplant. How much you wanna bet he doesn’t answer any questions over his travel
has Connor driven whilst Elle walked there? Or whats the bet they have all got in the car and driven the dogs to the patch of grass :rolleyes:

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Looks like heccccy must have had his way with their carpets. They have carpet cleaners In their house. Is that also breaking lockdown rules or is that an essential service?
My dad’s a carpet cleaner, self-employed & hasn’t been able to work whatsoever, not even in commercial properties that are closed, I’ve seen a few ‘influencers’ having their carpets cleaned & it’s most definitely not an essential service
Are you in England? It doesn't have to be an essential service, he is allowed to work under current rules.

"You may only leave your home for work if you cannot reasonably work from home.
Where people cannot work from home they should continue to travel to their workplace.
Where it is necessary for you to work in other people’s homes - for example, for nannies, cleaners or tradespeople - you can do so." National lockdown: Stay at Home - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I bet the name they’ve chosen isn’t even in that video. So another pointless video for views because her little Angels, sorry angles 😆 watch it thinking they’ll be able to guess the name.
Yeah she said that in the video, she kicked off when connor suggested they say the name they’re sure of as she doesn’t want anyone to guess it.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this has already been touched on (can’t keep up with how fast the threads go😅) but I’m so bored that I am currently watching the PLT maternity haul.. I have no words other than WTF:ROFLMAO:
She seems more OTT than usual and a bit manic, regardless of the breathlessness! 😅

hellokitty24

He’s vile. I know it’s different from couple to to couple, but it sounds like he’s tried to normalize his behavior with other women in order to keep doing it without recourse and/or reproach. He’s just pushing the threshold of what she’ll tolerate and she doesn’t want to rock the boat. I’ve definitely been there. You don’t know the full extent of what’s happening to your self-esteem until you’re out of it. Plus Connor being her major relationship as an adult (I might be wrong but it doesn’t seem she’s dated much beyond her teens?) he’s setting the standard for her as to what’s normal treatment. If they ever split and she got a mature partner who appreciated and respected her and actually had a career instead of mooching off of her YouTube channel, I think it would be such a game-changer for her.
Totally agree 💯 plus by acting like they have the ‘perfect’ relationship, they’re setting the standard for what their young viewers consider ‘normal’ in a relationship. I don’t think a lot of ‘influencers’ appreciate the actual influence that they have & the fact that they are role models 😐xxx

LittleLo

Looks like heccccy must have had his way with their carpets. They have carpet cleaners In their house. Is that also breaking lockdown rules or is that an essential service?