Elle Darby #13 Conman’s hiding under a hat, what baby? It’s just fat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Lucy doesn't give her children nicknames related to their names, Rosabella is called Rooti Tooti 😂

I don't mind the names listed above but they don't really go with Swift? Except maybe Zara but weird to name your child after a shop you've done a million hauls in
Oh I know! I used to be on her thread a lot! But other family members could call her Bella! 😂

Summer swift does not sound right at all😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe their baby is sponsored by Zara. 😂😂 A lifetime paid partnership. Poor baby will need #ad tattoo'd on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The name Zara is a bit generic no offence if anyone is called Zara. Summer is a bit generic as well I know a few people called Summer but I don’t think it’ll be either of those names they’ll pick if it’s a girl

Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic, I don’t watch her videos these days but the one with her telling Katie she was pregnant popped up and I have a little sweet spot for Katie so I thought ‘oh go on’... had to turn it off. It completely felt like she was exploiting Katies vulnerable ways, it just didn’t sit right with me. Constantly trying to get more of a reaction from her and talking to her like she’s a little kid, disability or not, shes in her twenties and deserves to be talked to like an adult. Really uncomfortable video.

Reactions: 22
Amora and Adora? Where the hell are they getting these ridiculous names from?

I still think it's a girl but they're definitely trying to throw us off with the video. Elle went to say 'daughter' at the start but stopped herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I watched the video because I love baby name videos, even though I don’t want kids... anyhoo...

basically they say in there multiple times that the name has to be really cool, especially when they’re referencing boys names, they want something cool that will stand out.

when they’re talking about girls names, Elle keeps mentioning having a “gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl”.

It’s all about looks and status to them, if the baby is a girl, she’s hoping it will be gorgeous with a gorgeous unique name... not academic or witty or strong, but gorgeous...

if the baby is a boy, they have visions of the child being cool and needing a cool and unique name to match... not academic or strong or kind, just cool.

this pretty much sums these two up. I hope they realise the baby will have its own mind and personality. Obviously they will be somewhat influenced by their parents, but they will have their own wants and likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wonder if she picked family names and then went let’s add a different letter to it 😂

naming a child is so hard. imagine wanting a gorgeous name 🤣 shame Margaret wasn’t in the mix it’s a stunning name 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched the video because I love baby name videos, even though I don’t want kids... anyhoo...

basically they say in there multiple times that the name has to be really cool, especially when they’re referencing boys names, they want something cool that will stand out.

when they’re talking about girls names, Elle keeps mentioning having a “gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl”.

It’s all about looks and status to them, if the baby is a girl, she’s hoping it will be gorgeous with a gorgeous unique name... not academic or witty or strong, but gorgeous...

if the baby is a boy, they have visions of the child being cool and needing a cool and unique name to match... not academic or strong or kind, just cool.

this pretty much sums these two up. I hope they realise the baby will have its own mind and personality. Obviously they will be somewhat influenced by their parents, but they will have their own wants and likes.
I honestly hate parents that put so much emphasis on what the child looks like and their looks. I grew up with parents that did the same and then when I started going to secondary school and even into adult hood I felt like I had nothing else to offer apart from what I looked like and felt like I had nothing else to contribute and suffered with really bad self confidence and self esteem issues. It’s only now as an adult after going to therapy for a few years that I no longer feel that way. It is damaging though to bring your kids up that way

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Arabella, Amora , Adora, Summer, Sienna, Zara
First time posting on this thread I’ve been a lurker for a while.

But your joking I love some of those names (Arabella, Amora & Zara) but if she names her kids one of those I will be well pissed! Cos all I will be able to picture is her spawn with the same name.

Also what is with the similar names to her nieces already. Arabella and Rosabella.... Amora/Adora sound similar to Aurora. So it would be very confusing.

Reactions: 5
I honestly hate parents that put so much emphasis on what the child looks like and their looks. I grew up with parents that did the same and then when I started going to secondary school and even into adult hood I felt like I had nothing else to offer apart from what I looked like and felt like I had nothing else to contribute and suffered with really bad self confidence and self esteem issues. It’s only now as an adult after going to therapy for a few years that I no longer feel that way. It is damaging though to bring your kids up that way
Totally agree, it’s an awful way to bring up your children, it’s so damaging. Elle and connor’s baby isn’t even here yet and she’s already obsessing over it being gorgeous and glamorous (if a girl). They’re both so vain and self obsessed.

Reactions: 18
Omg that pic he just posted of Elle taking the dogs for a “walk” is literally just a crappy bit of grass at the back of my street. Blatantly just letting them out for a tit on the grass. I don’t get it. Why lie? What’s the point

Connor has put a question box up about his hair transplant. How much you wanna bet he doesn’t answer any questions over his travel

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They’re so stupid it’s unreal. They think they know the gender from an early blood test which they did themselves at home. I bet it was that sneak peak gender test which claims it’s 99% accurate but realistically the only thing which can be that accurate is a scan. I really doubt that it maintains 99% accuracy when people are doing it themselves at home. Also even scans can be wrong, I don’t know why they don’t wait til 20 weeks til announce it and then they can be as sure as you can be until baby is here.

One of my friends was told boy at 16 and 20 weeks and found out at a growth scan at past 30 weeks she was having a girl. Crazy but it happens

Also hi guys I’m back and my hatred still grows x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Con cant get snow on his hair transplant, he is pathetic and will no doubt but all his own selfish vain and materialistic needs before their child

Reactions: 6
Im not a violent person at all but Elle's smug face is seeming really smackable today. I just hate how she brags about everything, even something as common as pregnancy saying how its a breeze. Call me bitter but I hope it smacks her In the face hard for us and that she has a 10000000 hour labour

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg that pic he just posted of Elle taking the dogs for a “walk” is literally just a crappy bit of grass at the back of my street. Blatantly just letting them out for a tit on the grass. I don’t get it. Why lie? What’s the point

Connor has put a question box up about his hair transplant. How much you wanna bet he doesn’t answer any questions over his travel
has Connor driven whilst Elle walked there? Or whats the bet they have all got in the car and driven the dogs to the patch of grass :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.